Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
10/16/2010 9:43:56 PM
Quote:

Roger, there is no need to apologize for being human! We all act on impulse at times. You were upset and perhaps with thought would have stated as you have here. However, you of all people know one of the first rules - "remove 'should have' from your mind". I should not have, I should have... They are irrevelant. We cannot take back what has been done. You have been serving this community for a long time now with little results from other members. Few come by and say "oh, thank you Roger for that information", you have been such a big help. But just feel you mess up ONCE and the whole community shows up!! I think the end result here will be FOR THE BEST!

YES, all members are guilty if they have not made suggestions for nominees for POTW. Everyone has that opportunity but few take advantage of it but are so quick to judge what is the final presentation. Count me in the guilty - for I did not contribute this past week. I had earlier put in a name but I have no idea if it will be accepted or when it will be posted.

So, you my friend, are already forgiven. Now let us all forgive ourselves and get back to whatever it is we are supposed to be doing. Doesn't it go something like - HAVING FUN!!

My thanks go to you and Bogdan for this forum and the opportunity to voice a concern and get answers! That is important.

Now have a great day!

Sara

Sara,

I appreciate your words.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2010 9:48:48 PM

Thanks Bogdan.

The photo was wonderful. It gave my wife abnd I a smile and that's worth having.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2010 9:49:59 PM

Luis,

Thanks for understanding.

Roger

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2010 1:50:28 AM
Hi Roger,

Stop being down on yourself, we all do things we wish we hadn't done. Hey you are human, did you forget. And don't you darn stop posting, there isn't that many of us here to post anymore. So lets just enjoy life and forget the past, we are in the now.

Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2010 8:41:12 AM

Thanks Myrna,

I have to reduce my posts a little because my day-job takes a lot of time and my evenings are not mine.

I shall be around BUT I shan't be continuing to spend all my time encouraging others to post.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!