Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
10/19/2010 7:55:54 AM
Quote:
Quote:

Hi Bogdan

You wrote

Hi Sara,

I'm not sure if I understand correctly. You saying that you couldn't see the red box.

This is relay red button, this is where confusion might occur. If you open post in PM, you will see three buttons at the bottom. |Reply | Delete| Stop messages from this user |

where the last one is in red.

If you click this button, this user can't contact you again.

Bogdan Fiedur

Since a little while ago ALL of those buttons disappeared from my PM's. When I popen a PM now all I have is a red and green arrow. I cannot reply only click on the messege envelope on the photo of the sender. Perhaps Sara is the same.

Has anyone else this problem?

Hi Roger,

Could you get a screen dump and send it to my email.
Also tell me what browser you are using and which version.

We had several reports like this but nobody was capable of sending me a screen dump and answer my questions.

Bogdan

Hi Bogdan,

I will try to find out how to do that.

Roger

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2010 11:06:19 AM
Quote:

Hi Roger,

We had several reports like this but nobody was capable of sending me a screen dump and answer my questions.

Bogdan

Bogdan,
Do you mean a screenshot similar to the one below?
Roger, I got it from my PC simply by opening a message from my inbox and pressing the 'Screenshot' key at my keyboard (on top of it and to the right). The image is automatically copied to your PC. Then I uploaded it to my gallery of photos, copied it and here it is.
I guess the process will be easier if you just email your screenshot to Bogdan.
Hugs,
Luis Miguel Goitizolo
PS. As can be clearly seen in the picture below, the red button in question does appear in my screenshot of a message (this one courtesy of Sara). By the way, I am using Google Chrome now, but it should also show with Internet Explorer.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2010 1:19:12 PM

Before I go any further I have a NEW problem.

If I go to home and try to send a Personal message I now get a drop down menu with Roberts name in. It would take hours to find the friend I want. Has this Always been like this?

Screenshot

+0
10/19/2010 1:39:49 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Hi Bogdan

You wrote

Hi Sara,

I'm not sure if I understand correctly. You saying that you couldn't see the red box.

This is relay red button, this is where confusion might occur. If you open post in PM, you will see three buttons at the bottom. |Reply | Delete| Stop messages from this user |

where the last one is in red.

If you click this button, this user can't contact you again.

Bogdan Fiedur

Since a little while ago ALL of those buttons disappeared from my PM's. When I popen a PM now all I have is a red and green arrow. I cannot reply only click on the messege envelope on the photo of the sender. Perhaps Sara is the same.

Has anyone else this problem?

Hi Roger,

Bogdan

Bogdan, I just sent you an email from my personal email and attached a document with screenshot.

Thank you,

Sara

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2010 3:08:34 PM
Quote:

Before I go any further I have a NEW problem.

If I go to home and try to send a Personal message I now get a drop down menu with Roberts name in. It would take hours to find the friend I want. Has this Always been like this?

Screenshot

Hi Roger,

The more friends you have the harder it is to find them as the list in the drop down will get longer. Typing a first letter of their name would take you to first item in the drop down with this letter.
The easier way to send PM and find the appropriate person is to go to the friends tab.
http://community.adlandpro.com/MyFriends.aspx
clicking the letter which starts their last name and clicking small envelope on their profile box will open a pop-up window to send them PM.

Bogdan
Hello
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!