Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
10/18/2010 11:28:03 PM

Hi Bogdan

You wrote

Hi Sara,

I'm not sure if I understand correctly. You saying that you couldn't see the red box.

This is relay red button, this is where confusion might occur. If you open post in PM, you will see three buttons at the bottom. |Reply | Delete| Stop messages from this user |

where the last one is in red.

If you click this button, this user can't contact you again.

Bogdan Fiedur

Since a little while ago ALL of those buttons disappeared from my PM's. When I popen a PM now all I have is a red and green arrow. I cannot reply only click on the messege envelope on the photo of the sender. Perhaps Sara is the same.

Has anyone else this problem?

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2010 11:42:13 PM

Judy,

SERIOUSLY,

I am not ducking issues.

I haven't a clue what you are talking about.

If you are asking (which I think you are) if I deleted posts from POTW, I am asking how the heck I was supposed to do that.

I have only the power to edit my own posts. I have no access to the POTW forum moderation, only the owner has that. I AM NOT THE OWNER, THEREFORE I CANNOT DELETE POSTS. IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH.

You have already said elsewhere that you had heard I was a moderator.

I AM ONLY A MODERATOR for my own forums. Even in my own forums I have only ever removed about three outrageous posts and a few advertising threads that were posted without my permission.

My only role involving me and Adlandpro together is a verbal agreement between myself and Bogdan regarding THIS Forum. My agreement is that if I bring or invite questions about Adland here, Bogdan will do his best to answer. For most people this has proved helpful.

I hope this closes this matter as I don't know what else I can say.

I recently asked a genuine question of you (asking for help) and all I got was a diatribe about Personal Messages that really didn't concern me.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2010 11:48:45 PM

Quote:

I just want to say..... Roger, I SO appreciate you. Your good humor, friendship and ability to help everyone is evident every day.

Pat

Thank you Pat.

All of a sudden I am being attacked for things I didn't do or couldn't even do if I wanted.

It's lovely to know that there are people out there who are still just good online friends.

Roger

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2010 2:38:48 AM
Quote:

Hi Bogdan

You wrote

Hi Sara,

I'm not sure if I understand correctly. You saying that you couldn't see the red box.

This is relay red button, this is where confusion might occur. If you open post in PM, you will see three buttons at the bottom. |Reply | Delete| Stop messages from this user |

where the last one is in red.

If you click this button, this user can't contact you again.

Bogdan Fiedur

Since a little while ago ALL of those buttons disappeared from my PM's. When I popen a PM now all I have is a red and green arrow. I cannot reply only click on the messege envelope on the photo of the sender. Perhaps Sara is the same.

Has anyone else this problem?

Hi Roger,

Could you get a screen dump and send it to my email.
Also tell me what browser you are using and which version.

We had several reports like this but nobody was capable of sending me a screen dump and answer my questions.

Bogdan
Hello
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/19/2010 4:01:08 AM
Quote:
I know one rumour that has been spread through Adland's PM network is that I am the one who has been reporting you to the Authorities. The answer to that is a waste of breath, so the only reply to that is

Fiss and Bach

http://patrickpretty.com/2010/10/12/bulletin-asa-monitor-ponzi-and-criminals-forum-says-it-is-closing-threads-go-missing-en-masse-closure-coincides-with-undercover-operations-by-law-enforcement-and-usda-probe-of-mpb-today/

Judy,I have not ever heard that about you,Actually I have emails here SPAM of course from a new adlandpro member with GDI.I myself reported that person Judy so if you smell a rat then please put out some bait.Need any help email me I will help you Anytime at all as we are all friends and members here and the main important thing is to use the website and its resources without effecting another members private and personal Profiles good or bad.please let me know if you need some help in that matter.

respectfully

Jeffrey OBrien

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!