Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
10/15/2010 3:07:26 PM
Quote:
Please can you explain how I can stop the Adland Digest being sent out with my name and details on it.

Hi Judy,

In every digest at the bottom there is a link to unsubscribe. All you need to do is click on that link.

Bogdan
Hello
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2010 3:11:58 PM
Quote:
I have tried to remove my credit card details from Adland. Please can we have clear instructions on the way to remove this sensitive information. The system tells me that I can not remove my present card without providing Adland with an alternative.

The credit card details is an information which is associated with services you have purchased from us. Even if we would remove this information for you manually so you don't see them, they are part of the transaction and history record which is to be held in Canada for 7 years for taxation reasons. All credit card info is encrypted on our server. We definitelly won't charge your credit card, unless you instruct us to do so.

Bogdan Fiedur
Hello
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2010 3:16:13 PM
Quote:
I would like to resign as an affiliate. Please can I or anybody else who wishes to stop promoting the affiliate opportinity have clear instructions on how to prevent any further promotion of my Affiliate URL. anc my Community Invite.

I have profited from promoting Adland's affiliate program and I have made about $70 since 2002. There is about $10 owed to me by Adland which I would like written off as an amout owed to me by Adland. I believed in the program when I started promoting the opportunity but I have lost all hope that it can opperate within Internationa laws today which are stated very clearly on the StopFraud web site.

Again, this is similar to info with credit cards. The act of being an affiliate is on the end of the affilaite. If affiliate doesn't produce any referrals and sales, such association is only a dormant record in the database. To stop being an affiliate, you stop promoting the program. On the other hand any financial transaction in our system is a transaction and for accounting reasons we will keep it there regardless of the reasons. It just can't be removed from there.

Bogdan Fiedur
Hello
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2010 6:03:40 PM
Please tell us what could happen if your servers were hacked?

Judy,

This question goes beyond customer support question as I have already given you the response to your concern.
But I will give you this information anyway so you feel at peace.

The credit cards on our servers are encrypted, which is the requirement of the merchant account standards. Even if stolen, can't be figured out without knowing the encryption used.
It is easier to guess credit card number than recover it from this kind of encryption.

Every three months our system is scanned by security company which attempts to break into our system and these reports are being provided to merchant services.
In case of any new requirements we are given month or two to comply and this goes on every three months.

And here below you have a seal which if you click on it will show you our certification.

I also want you to understand that if you have any further support questions, use link at the bottom which says "Contact Us" so our support can respond to your questions. I provide answers here for users who ask questions related to this community as part of effort which Roger started.

Fiedur Bogdan
Hello
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2010 6:41:30 PM
Quote:
Please tell us what could happen if your servers were hacked?

Judy,

This question goes beyond customer support question as I have already given you the response to your concern.
But I will give you this information anyway so you feel at peace.

The credit cards on our servers are encrypted, which is the requirement of the merchant account standards. Even if stolen, can't be figured out without knowing the encryption used.
It is easier to guess credit card number than recover it from this kind of encryption.

Every three months our system is scanned by security company which attempts to break into our system and these reports are being provided to merchant services.
In case of any new requirements we are given month or two to comply and this goes on every three months.

And here below you have a seal which if you click on it will show you our certification.

I also want you to understand that if you have any further support questions, use link at the bottom which says "Contact Us" so our support can respond to your questions. I provide answers here for users who ask questions related to this community as part of effort which Roger started.

Fiedur Bogdan

Thank you Bogdan,

That was a very good reply and should serve to reassure others.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!