Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
9/20/2010 3:53:14 PM
Hi Roger,

Just went to the my comments and the last 3 have been for advertising. The one, who is not longer with ALP sent one of those garbage notes in my comments.
Why are we not able to delete them any more.
Comments and PM are net meant to be for advertising. I do not pay any attention to that person, I delete them. But now I can't delete the comments, Why not?

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
9/20/2010 4:39:13 PM

Myrna, you should be able to delete these as before. Do you see the red X's at the end of post?? Just run your mouse over them and delete what you don't want.

Garden of Friendship Team

Adland Community Information and Learning Center

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/20/2010 4:50:58 PM
Quote:
Hi Roger,

Just went to the my comments and the last 3 have been for advertising. The one, who is not longer with ALP sent one of those garbage notes in my comments.
Why are we not able to delete them any more.
Comments and PM are net meant to be for advertising. I do not pay any attention to that person, I delete them. But now I can't delete the comments, Why not?

Myrna

Hi Myrna,

Make sure that you are logged in when you looking at comments on your profile. This is when you see delete button.

Bogdan Fiedur
Hello
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/20/2010 5:56:13 PM

Thanks Bogdan and Sara

Roger

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/20/2010 9:48:22 PM
Quote:

Something is looking strange in the way my email is working. The past several days the whole look of it is different.

I got 3 notes from friends, and they look like they didn't even respond. The screen was blank. I have been a member for YEARS and YEARS and I've never had a problem in the PM department before.

PAT

Hi Pat,

Which kind of messages are those?
Could you send such message to my email account, or are those message in the inbox of our PM system?

Bogdan
Hello
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!