Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
9/18/2010 8:52:53 PM

Roger and Bogdan, I know this was discussed previously but here is my problem. I have 545 invites to forums, 248 group invites, 153 event invites - it would take me years to decline or accept all of those.

I know it is my fault that I did not respond to them at beginning and I have learned a lesson. Please HELP! It takes several minutes to just get one declined or accepted. Just imagine...

Thank you for any and all help you can give me. I think that must be why I am still receiving PMs from now last September. :((((

Sara

+0
9/18/2010 8:57:13 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Bogdan and friends.

Thank you.

The forum exclusive button sounds good.

Keep up this level of discussion and questions.

This forum has achieved much already.

Roger

The restrictive forums are now available. You can set this attribute when creating or editing forum.

Bogdan

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Bogdan!!

Sara

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/18/2010 9:52:21 PM
Quote:

Roger and Bogdan, I know this was discussed previously but here is my problem. I have 545 invites to forums, 248 group invites, 153 event invites - it would take me years to decline or accept all of those.

I know it is my fault that I did not respond to them at beginning and I have learned a lesson. Please HELP! It takes several minutes to just get one declined or accepted. Just imagine...

Thank you for any and all help you can give me. I think that must be why I am still receiving PMs from now last September. :((((

Sara

Sara,

I'm in a similar situation.

We receive so many purely advertising invites that we tend to ignore them.

I have many going back a long time. I fear that VERY FEW Events get supported anyway but I feel mean refusing these.

I deleted a few the other day but it doesn't make a dent on the numbers.

Roger

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/18/2010 10:14:28 PM

Something is looking strange in the way my email is working. The past several days the whole look of it is different.

I got 3 notes from friends, and they look like they didn't even respond. The screen was blank. I have been a member for YEARS and YEARS and I've never had a problem in the PM department before.

PAT

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/19/2010 12:00:05 AM
Quote:

Something is looking strange in the way my email is working. The past several days the whole look of it is different.

I got 3 notes from friends, and they look like they didn't even respond. The screen was blank. I have been a member for YEARS and YEARS and I've never had a problem in the PM department before.

PAT

Pat,

I have noticed that there seems to be no REPLY button any more.

I have had to click the envelope under the picture to reply.

Any ideas anyone?

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!