Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
9/19/2010 12:29:30 AM
Quote:
Quote:

Something is looking strange in the way my email is working. The past several days the whole look of it is different.

I got 3 notes from friends, and they look like they didn't even respond. The screen was blank. I have been a member for YEARS and YEARS and I've never had a problem in the PM department before.

PAT

Pat,

I have noticed that there seems to be no REPLY button any more.

I have had to click the envelope under the picture to reply.

Any ideas anyone?

Roger

Pat & Roger, I don't know. However, I do know this I am happy that I can respond and not have a zillion re:re:re:re: in the reply.

Sara

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/19/2010 1:16:06 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Something is looking strange in the way my email is working. The past several days the whole look of it is different.

I got 3 notes from friends, and they look like they didn't even respond. The screen was blank. I have been a member for YEARS and YEARS and I've never had a problem in the PM department before.

PAT

Pat,

I have noticed that there seems to be no REPLY button any more.

I have had to click the envelope under the picture to reply.

Any ideas anyone?

Roger

Pat & Roger, I don't know. However, I do know this I am happy that I can respond and not have a zillion re:re:re:re: in the reply.

Sara

Good point Sara

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/19/2010 6:24:04 AM
Quote:
Hey Roger,

Just finished clearing it up. I hated to delete so many forum invitations, but so many are just forums with no threads that folks set up to Spam in my opinion. So I just went through and declined blindly otherwise it would have taken up too much time. As it was it took 30 minutes as there is no mass decline option. Just need to keep it cleared out, for now on.

Anyway the task is done the page loads much quicker.

Hope that helps.

Jim
http://GroceriesToGo.net
US Only for now

Quote:

Hi Jim,

Let me know if it works.

I've got lots too

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/20/2010 2:27:53 PM
Quote:

Roger and Bogdan, I know this was discussed previously but here is my problem. I have 545 invites to forums, 248 group invites, 153 event invites - it would take me years to decline or accept all of those.

I know it is my fault that I did not respond to them at beginning and I have learned a lesson. Please HELP! It takes several minutes to just get one declined or accepted. Just imagine...

Thank you for any and all help you can give me. I think that must be why I am still receiving PMs from now last September. :((((

Sara

Hello Sara,

Until we come up with mass clearing feature, there is no other way like declining all those invitations and keep this list clean.

Bogdan
Hello
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/20/2010 2:30:13 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Roger and Bogdan, I know this was discussed previously but here is my problem. I have 545 invites to forums, 248 group invites, 153 event invites - it would take me years to decline or accept all of those.

I know it is my fault that I did not respond to them at beginning and I have learned a lesson. Please HELP! It takes several minutes to just get one declined or accepted. Just imagine...

Thank you for any and all help you can give me. I think that must be why I am still receiving PMs from now last September. :((((

Sara

Hello Sara,

Until we come up with mass clearing feature, there is no other way like declining all those invitations and keep this list clean.

Bogdan

Sara hun you are not alone....I'm right there with you maybe a little worse off infact LOL !!!!!

Pauline

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!