Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
9/20/2010 10:55:40 PM
This might seem like a dumb question, but how do you copy the post you are replying to like all of you do with the Quote: box? Where do I get that to reply to a specific post?

Thank you friends.

Love and big hugs.

Barb :)

+0
9/21/2010 12:59:24 AM

Quote:
This might seem like a dumb question, but how do you copy the post you are replying to like all of you do with the Quote: box? Where do I get that to reply to a specific post?

Thank you friends.

Love and big hugs.

Barb, just like I have done. You have to be logged in of course. There is a button at bottom of post "Quote", click on that and you can add message after the last quote.

Hugs,

Sara

+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/21/2010 5:20:25 AM
Quote:

Quote:

Thank you friends.

Love and big hugs.

Barb, just like I have done. You have to be logged in of course. There is a button at bottom of post "Quote", click on that and you can add message after the last quote.

Hugs,

Sara

Ok Sara thank you. That sounds easy enough lol.

Love and big hugs.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2010 9:57:33 PM

Quote:
I have read this thread from beginning to end and it has confirmed the opinion that I had when I read the first post..

I joined this community when it was a business and marketing community. I do not wish to network with people who discuss religion or politics.

Chatting with people who are not serious entrepreneurs, is in my opinion a complete waste of time. I have plenty of offline friends and business colleague who want to earn money and I want to introduce them to people with worthwhile products and services online.

I think the online network marketing concept is of no value to small businesses who can make money if they look for niche markets and promote their products in areas where people are interested in that particular niche.

Hi Judy,

If you look on your homepage you will find that you can obtain a full list of forums listed under their various interests or subjects that are a description of content.

If you join a social subjected forum that's what you should get. This forum is not listed as a business forum but as a community forum.

You are more than welcome to visit my forums and comment upon the subject or replies but please don't expect what isn't supposed to be there.

I hope that you find business forums that interest you more.

We need active and interesting forums on many subjects to attract more visitors.

THE BEST WAY to share the forum that you want most is to develop a forum of your own and work to get visitors of like mindset.

With respect for your views,

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2010 10:17:21 PM

Judy,

That's ok. Hopefully we may have clarified something for others, afterall that's the reason for this forum.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!