Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
7/10/2011 1:22:19 PM

You are right Jim.

Learn from those who are actually making good and decent money online cause experience counts!

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
oh my! Glen you must have spent a bit of time creating this and I for one am not only impressed with you level of detail, but also a working example of how people should be talking about any business.

Very Good!!!

Yes indeed we have all talked concepts which is good, but your example is a shining light for others...all I can say at this point.

Thanks Diane. But I must confess.

I took a course in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management in graduate school years ago. No offense here Glen, but I must say we have had enough of Intellectuals, Academicians and PHD's trying to show folks how to make money the current Obamanation is proof of this. You first must have actually had some kind of experience, tempered with failure to be a success. Pioneers and risk takers using their own resources to find new territory and riches not the liberalized university professor.
Our major project included identifying a local small business opportunity (brick and mortar kind), conducting research, identifying competition, developing a business plan with cost and profit projections and writing a business proposal.

Plus I owned a tax preparation service business for 10 years focused on individual and small business corporate tax returns.

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/10/2011 2:25:08 PM
Good morning everyone ^-^

I might be mistaken and it would not be a first by the way, that what Glen created was an example or a template if you will of what people should or could include when they are proposing any home business.

Not every business will have the components mentioned and not everyone will be able to write in the same style and that has to be understood.

It also has to be understood that everyone will be suggesting businesses that have been successful for themselves and they will adapt any and all that they do from their point of view.

But....

As an idea or a generic template, I am impressed with what Glen did and that is why I wrote as I did.

I know that in forum threads, one is supposed to be formal and all that stuff, but I would rather just be more relaxed, hope no one minds... I need more coffee ^=^
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/10/2011 5:10:10 PM
I agree what Glen provided was a great outline for qualities a you should look for in a potential affiliation.

These would be long term, low risk investments, usually real world product driven, with autoships.

Since we can look at it like investing, because we do invest a lot more than money into building successful income streams.

These would be your long term money, likely you have gotten your feet wet. Gained some knowledge and developed your feeder stream. It is a great outline or checkpoints to consider.

Quote:
Good morning everyone ^-^

I might be mistaken and it would not be a first by the way, that what Glen created was an example or a template if you will of what people should or could include when they are proposing any home business.

Not every business will have the components mentioned and not everyone will be able to write in the same style and that has to be understood.

It also has to be understood that everyone will be suggesting businesses that have been successful for themselves and they will adapt any and all that they do from their point of view.

But....

As an idea or a generic template, I am impressed with what Glen did and that is why I wrote as I did.

I know that in forum threads, one is supposed to be formal and all that stuff, but I would rather just be more relaxed, hope no one minds... I need more coffee ^=^

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Glen Palo

116 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/10/2011 5:43:51 PM
The Entrepreneur & Small Business course was taught by someone who had been there, done that in the business world. So the course was much more than academic or text book learning. The research "in the field" was exactly that, measuring foot traffic in and out of stores, identifying and analyzing competitors.

My XYZ Company example has both online and offline operations. The nomination write up is an example of what could be presented. I believe each nomination should be written with enough detail so that a person could assess his/her tolerance for risk, probability of success, etc. The nomination should be more than just a sales pitch. And the company should be more substantial than just a matrix or money game.

For Jim: I take no offense with your comments.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Did you see this awesome online system? http://psclickpower.com/likes/builder70 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+0
7/10/2011 7:20:24 PM

Matrix or money games?

There are matrices that have a sound design and there are matrices which have a greedy design.And there are MLM-programs out there which have a clear product or service combined with a sound matrix.I know there are networkers out there who exclude an opportunity as soon as they here the word matrix.Take a closer look at the opportunities.There are opportunities with info products where you can earn good affiliate commissions on getting in referrals.Sorry, but I don´t believe in a list where you have to exclude all those.Again, there is a difference between online business and offline business, learn from those who actually are making money.I am making real money myself.

Quote:
The Entrepreneur & Small Business course was taught by someone who had been there, done that in the business world. So the course was much more than academic or text book learning. The research "in the field" was exactly that, measuring foot traffic in and out of stores, identifying and analyzing competitors.

My XYZ Company example has both online and offline operations. The nomination write up is an example of what could be presented. I believe each nomination should be written with enough detail so that a person could assess his/her tolerance for risk, probability of success, etc. The nomination should be more than just a sales pitch. And the company should be more substantial than just a matrix or money game.

For Jim: I take no offense with your comments.

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!