Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
7/9/2011 3:06:59 PM
As long as you are adding to the current topic of conversation that is happening at the time you choose show up. Was this your compulsion to join in at this time or to say you will be elsewhere as long as we are discussing the topic Barry started here many pages ago without your divine presence?

Either way you have succeeded in taking us off topic and gaining the center of attention. Now carry on.

Quote:
Quote:
I think that was a compliment Sara...um.. I think? lol.

You are absolutely correct, there has been a major shift from the beginnings of this thread that Roger started and has gone in quite a few directions now but isn't that what having a conversation is all about?

I liked what Roger said way back on page one of this thread

"I believe that we get back what we contribute.

We need to remember that Adland is a Network of business and social interests.

We also need to remember that success relies upon reasonable dialogue and not upon unreasonable demands."

At this time this thread or conversation is about an idea and how it could be brought about and all the criteria that could and would make it a success.

At the same time, those who are interested in this conversation, are putting their views on businesses or programs in general and talking about things that people might want to think about when they are quote promoting or when they are looking at any venture they might want to be involved in.

If I can personally contribute to helping people in a positive fashion and if I can personally add value to a conversation, then yay, I did not waste my time or the time of others.

One last thought ( maybe ^=^ ) Adland is a Network of business and social interests, not everyone will find topics to their liking and that is OK. If we can all find something that we enjoy on this platform... everyone is a winner.

Of course, it was a compliment Diane! Remember it took a bit of arm- twisting to get you back over here and we are gaining from it.

I agree with what you say and it is true that not all will find topics to their liking and it is OK. Roger and Bogdan started this forum to receive input from members and to answer questions that members might have.

There are many forums with topics I am interested in and you will find me there. My major one of course is promoting the Arts but at the same time, I am a strong supporter of Adlandpro and this community. Roger and I support each other and our forums. He has pitched in many times for me when I could not get back to comments in my own forums. I think he will agree on this.

Yes, as conversations take place there will be changes in the focus of any discussion. However, this is an open forum and any member has the right to comment here as long as it is not 'in your face' advertising.

Have a good day!

Sara

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2011 3:25:32 PM
Good morning world..it is Saturday and here in Edmonton it is just miserable weather and I am not even kidding!

Kathleen has asked very very good questions and I have no real idea how to answer, but I hope others do.

I believe that people need to come here and voice at least one opinion... should it be a poll or an election. Without definitive input, it really makes it difficult to say and or do anything.

Then we need the management get in here and also state their opinion, then at least we all would have a direction ...at this time we are having fun swimming in the sea, but without any real goal as to where we are going, apart from going in circles.

Would it be possible to have this arranged?
+0
Glen Palo

116 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/9/2011 10:41:54 PM
So far the discussion has been good, although mostly on a conceptual level. So I thought I would throw this out for discussion.

+++++++

I nominate XYZ Company as the best company/business opportunity.

I chose XYZ Company for the following reasons:

STABILITY - XYZ Company has been in business for 25 years, control their own manufacturing processes and has the ability to quickly add new products if research warrants it. Stability is essential because, based on U.S. Small Business Administration studies, seven out of ten new businesses survive at least two years and about half survive five years. Therefore, to increase success rates for the long term, a business should have stability.

INTEGRITY - XYZ Company has integrity. Integrity is an essential factor because integrity directly impacts company stability. Specifically, the President is an industry recognized leader and the company has industry leaders on staff as product consultants and marketing trainers,

QUALITY PRODUCTS - XYZ Company has quality products. Without top quality products and/or services, the long-term survival of a company is at risk and so is your long-term income. You want people willing to buy your products whether they are part of the business or not. And you want a consumable product line that people can reorder on a periodic basis. XYZ Company products include stuff people use every day so there is no need for behavioral modification (buy online). The products are high quality, different and they WORK.

PRODUCTS ENDORSED AND USED ROUTINELY BY PROFESSIONALS - XYZ Company products are used by professionals such as doctors, dentists and veterinarians. There is no higher endorsement for your product line than having professionals use and endorse your products. After all, their professional reputation and integrity are at stake.

PUBLIC AND MEDIA RECOGNITION - XYZ Company is recognized in the industry and by the public which reflects the integrity of the company and it’s leaders. Public and media recognition is an important factor because it reflects the public acceptance of the company and products.

MARKETING SYSTEM - XYZ Company has a complete marketing system which is essential to long-term success and profitability. By complete, I mean a marketing system that covers all marketing channels, on or off-line which will enable a team member to use his personal strengths. XYZ Company marketing system is Turn-Key (no technical knowledge needed) and
Low cost
Pays you!
Proven contact information and closing system
Proven customer gathering system
Unique & Proven lead capture pages
Contact management
Proven Autoresponder series
Call center
Lead Generation
Multi-customized marketing sites
Video training
PreRecorded info lines
PreRecorded training lines
Printed Media (postcards, flyers)
Customizable PDF documents
Conference calls
Company experts available by phone or email

COMPENSATION - XYZ Company has a compensation plan designed to achieve long-term success and profitability. It is not be overly complicated and difficult to explain. The compensation plan has “up front” money built into it to enable new team members to create income from the start. The compensation plan includesp pay up front (fast start, leadership, car bonuses, etc.) , long term residual, a unilevel system for maximum income (pays on different levels) and a mid-range auto-ship cost (not too high… not too low).

These are the factors I used to join XYZ Company.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Did you see this awesome online system? http://psclickpower.com/likes/builder70 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2011 10:52:58 PM
oh my! Glen you must have spent a bit of time creating this and I for one am not only impressed with you level of detail, but also a working example of how people should be talking about any business.

Very Good!!!

Yes indeed we have all talked concepts which is good, but your example is a shining light for others...all I can say at this point.

+0
Glen Palo

116 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/9/2011 11:11:39 PM
Quote:
oh my! Glen you must have spent a bit of time creating this and I for one am not only impressed with you level of detail, but also a working example of how people should be talking about any business.

Very Good!!!

Yes indeed we have all talked concepts which is good, but your example is a shining light for others...all I can say at this point.

Thanks Diane. But I must confess.

I took a course in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management in graduate school years ago. Our major project included identifying a local small business opportunity (brick and mortar kind), conducting research, identifying competition, developing a business plan with cost and profit projections and writing a business proposal.

Plus I owned a tax preparation service business for 10 years focused on individual and small business corporate tax returns.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Did you see this awesome online system? http://psclickpower.com/likes/builder70 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!