Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
7/10/2011 12:32:03 AM
It shows Glen...it shows!
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/10/2011 8:14:38 AM

Great hard work Glen.

Very productive.

Thank you.

Roger

+0
7/10/2011 12:13:33 PM

Many good points here Glen but a little bit of Uthopia over it at the same time.I don´t think you can find a single opportunity out there which has been online for 25 years.There is a difference in an offline business compared to online business although.I am investing in fundshares and in that world you can find funds which have been in business for so long.But then we have to remember that funds and stocks were invented for over a hundred years ago.There are always some risks with different opportunities.Some of your points are necessary there of course, it has to have the long term perspective as a goal and that should exclude the most HYIP:s, for example.There are a big difference between regular funds and stocks compared to the too high risk HYIP:s though.But it could be dangerous to exclude too many niches as we have to look into what kind of admin there is for an opportunity too.Is he honest? We have to find a clear product or service and we have to read on different forums to make sure they are paying.This kind of list isn´t easy to make but be reasonable, are there many opportunities so far which have been online for 10 years? To achieve that we have to see more development, cause the compensation plan has to offer enough for the members as well.Look for the longevity, yes, but be reasonable at the same time.

Quote:
So far the discussion has been good, although mostly on a conceptual level. So I thought I would throw this out for discussion.

+++++++

I nominate XYZ Company as the best company/business opportunity.

I chose XYZ Company for the following reasons:

STABILITY - XYZ Company has been in business for 25 years, control their own manufacturing processes and has the ability to quickly add new products if research warrants it. Stability is essential because, based on U.S. Small Business Administration studies, seven out of ten new businesses survive at least two years and about half survive five years. Therefore, to increase success rates for the long term, a business should have stability.

INTEGRITY - XYZ Company has integrity. Integrity is an essential factor because integrity directly impacts company stability. Specifically, the President is an industry recognized leader and the company has industry leaders on staff as product consultants and marketing trainers,

QUALITY PRODUCTS - XYZ Company has quality products. Without top quality products and/or services, the long-term survival of a company is at risk and so is your long-term income. You want people willing to buy your products whether they are part of the business or not. And you want a consumable product line that people can reorder on a periodic basis. XYZ Company products include stuff people use every day so there is no need for behavioral modification (buy online). The products are high quality, different and they WORK.

PRODUCTS ENDORSED AND USED ROUTINELY BY PROFESSIONALS - XYZ Company products are used by professionals such as doctors, dentists and veterinarians. There is no higher endorsement for your product line than having professionals use and endorse your products. After all, their professional reputation and integrity are at stake.

PUBLIC AND MEDIA RECOGNITION - XYZ Company is recognized in the industry and by the public which reflects the integrity of the company and it’s leaders. Public and media recognition is an important factor because it reflects the public acceptance of the company and products.

MARKETING SYSTEM - XYZ Company has a complete marketing system which is essential to long-term success and profitability. By complete, I mean a marketing system that covers all marketing channels, on or off-line which will enable a team member to use his personal strengths. XYZ Company marketing system is Turn-Key (no technical knowledge needed) and
Low cost
Pays you!
Proven contact information and closing system
Proven customer gathering system
Unique & Proven lead capture pages
Contact management
Proven Autoresponder series
Call center
Lead Generation
Multi-customized marketing sites
Video training
PreRecorded info lines
PreRecorded training lines
Printed Media (postcards, flyers)
Customizable PDF documents
Conference calls
Company experts available by phone or email

COMPENSATION - XYZ Company has a compensation plan designed to achieve long-term success and profitability. It is not be overly complicated and difficult to explain. The compensation plan has “up front” money built into it to enable new team members to create income from the start. The compensation plan includesp pay up front (fast start, leadership, car bonuses, etc.) , long term residual, a unilevel system for maximum income (pays on different levels) and a mid-range auto-ship cost (not too high… not too low).

These are the factors I used to join XYZ Company.

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/10/2011 1:05:01 PM
Quote:
Quote:
oh my! Glen you must have spent a bit of time creating this and I for one am not only impressed with you level of detail, but also a working example of how people should be talking about any business.

Very Good!!!

Yes indeed we have all talked concepts which is good, but your example is a shining light for others...all I can say at this point.

Thanks Diane. But I must confess.

I took a course in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management in graduate school years ago. No offense here Glen, but I must say we have had enough of Intellectuals, Academicians and PHD's trying to show folks how to make money the current Obamanation is proof of this. You first must have actually had some kind of experience, tempered with failure to be a success. Pioneers and risk takers using their own resources to find new territory and riches not the liberalized university professor.
Our major project included identifying a local small business opportunity (brick and mortar kind), conducting research, identifying competition, developing a business plan with cost and profit projections and writing a business proposal.

Plus I owned a tax preparation service business for 10 years focused on individual and small business corporate tax returns.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/10/2011 1:11:23 PM
Great for an outline but not an absolute.

We are looking for businesses that offer our average person a chance to make money as an affiliate or business member. We aren't investing in stocks and bonds here.

We are looking to build streams of income in a failing economy by people with little or no experience. I am afraid this outline puts most potential players out of the lineup.

Quote:
So far the discussion has been good, although mostly on a conceptual level. So I thought I would throw this out for discussion.

+++++++

I nominate XYZ Company as the best company/business opportunity.

I chose XYZ Company for the following reasons:

STABILITY - XYZ Company has been in business for 25 years, control their own manufacturing processes and has the ability to quickly add new products if research warrants it. Stability is essential because, based on U.S. Small Business Administration studies, seven out of ten new businesses survive at least two years and about half survive five years. Therefore, to increase success rates for the long term, a business should have stability.

INTEGRITY - XYZ Company has integrity. Integrity is an essential factor because integrity directly impacts company stability. Specifically, the President is an industry recognized leader and the company has industry leaders on staff as product consultants and marketing trainers,

QUALITY PRODUCTS - XYZ Company has quality products. Without top quality products and/or services, the long-term survival of a company is at risk and so is your long-term income. You want people willing to buy your products whether they are part of the business or not. And you want a consumable product line that people can reorder on a periodic basis. XYZ Company products include stuff people use every day so there is no need for behavioral modification (buy online). The products are high quality, different and they WORK.

PRODUCTS ENDORSED AND USED ROUTINELY BY PROFESSIONALS - XYZ Company products are used by professionals such as doctors, dentists and veterinarians. There is no higher endorsement for your product line than having professionals use and endorse your products. After all, their professional reputation and integrity are at stake.

PUBLIC AND MEDIA RECOGNITION - XYZ Company is recognized in the industry and by the public which reflects the integrity of the company and it’s leaders. Public and media recognition is an important factor because it reflects the public acceptance of the company and products.

MARKETING SYSTEM - XYZ Company has a complete marketing system which is essential to long-term success and profitability. By complete, I mean a marketing system that covers all marketing channels, on or off-line which will enable a team member to use his personal strengths. XYZ Company marketing system is Turn-Key (no technical knowledge needed) and
Low cost
Pays you!
Proven contact information and closing system
Proven customer gathering system
Unique & Proven lead capture pages
Contact management
Proven Autoresponder series
Call center
Lead Generation
Multi-customized marketing sites
Video training
PreRecorded info lines
PreRecorded training lines
Printed Media (postcards, flyers)
Customizable PDF documents
Conference calls
Company experts available by phone or email

COMPENSATION - XYZ Company has a compensation plan designed to achieve long-term success and profitability. It is not be overly complicated and difficult to explain. The compensation plan has “up front” money built into it to enable new team members to create income from the start. The compensation plan includesp pay up front (fast start, leadership, car bonuses, etc.) , long term residual, a unilevel system for maximum income (pays on different levels) and a mid-range auto-ship cost (not too high… not too low).

These are the factors I used to join XYZ Company.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!