Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
7/11/2011 4:13:26 PM

We hope that all will be well and healed with your writing hand Glen.

Quote:
Great discussion going!

Unfortunately, I will be off the 'net for a few days. I am heading to the hospital for some surgery to fix my writing hand. I tore a ligament in my thumb so now the surgeon is going in and sewing it together and anchoring it with a screw. Pre-operation, surgery, and post-op should run about 5 hours so I will be home for dinner.

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2011 4:46:15 PM

Quote:
Great discussion going!

Unfortunately, I will be off the 'net for a few days. I am heading to the hospital for some surgery to fix my writing hand. I tore a ligament in my thumb so now the surgeon is going in and sewing it together and anchoring it with a screw. Pre-operation, surgery, and post-op should run about 5 hours so I will be home for dinner.

Good Luck with that.

Hope you are back to scribbling soon.

Roger

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2011 5:30:56 PM
Quote:

Quote:
Great discussion going!

Good Luck with that.

Hope you are back to scribbling soon.

Roger

Take care of you and looking forward to seeing you back and sharing your thoughts.
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2011 10:40:58 PM
Quote:
Great discussion going!

Glen wishing you the best. I hope it is painless. Take care with fast healing.
Blessings,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Glen Palo

116 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/12/2011 7:50:15 PM
Thanks for all the kind comments.

Surgery went well. I am restricted to a limited number of activities by my doctor and the meds I am taking. Now I am typing with my opposite hand, hunt & peck style.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Did you see this awesome online system? http://psclickpower.com/likes/builder70 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!