Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
7/8/2011 3:12:27 PM
Just stated the obvious

Plus if you are logged in as the same person that made the original post you have four buttons at the bottom of the post they read as follows
New Reply| Quote | Edit | Delete

So it should be a simple process to correct your mistake as I did with the edit button. Though you are proving my point.

Quote:
I was just doing a little testing with something and not sure how to delete it. i will look more into what the forum is before i post again. Not sure where to removed it. but I will say that the ass hole that called me an idiot is just showed me what he is made of.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/8/2011 3:28:17 PM
I see you mentioned my name in this just delightful post. That just makes me all warm inside. You have made some good points and please remember that spam and not caring was not my intention. I did make a mistake of not seeing what exactly this forum was about and posting what i did. Everything I do is built from the ground up and I own all that I do. I am working on a new project today for a Website header image, profile and business card for a new computer service. I do all the work and design myself. We have opened a can of worms here and that my friend will help in looking at things a little more before jumping.
+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/8/2011 3:32:48 PM
Jim I have been looking and for some reason that option is not there. Maybe your are right, I am an idiot and can be corrected. Can yours?
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2011 3:33:16 PM
It takes an honest man or woman to admit they made a mistake...lol glad I made you all warm and fuzzy...too funny.

I wish you well and I hope you can get that post off of here asap... maybe ask Roger for help?

Building anything from the ground up is not easy and something I do understand.

Take care and best regards,

Diane ( minus the advertising ROFLMO)
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2011 3:34:29 PM
Quote:

Hello All, I've been reading some of these posts, and it all has me somewhat concerned... Programs come and go, and unless you and I know who the owner/owners are of each program and how they operate, can we really determine whether the program is going to be a success or not until it's been around for two years or more? James good to see you here. Yes, programs come and go because more people are learning they can take a thought, put into action, support it with informative material and share almost in the blink of an eye. Opportunity is what you make of it. Should we wait till the business is 2 years old before we get involved? I think that common thought is a thing of the past. Now that we all have the most powerful research tool ever created at our finger tips and we know that the world of opportunity changes fast as do trends. Should we look for stable businesses? Yes! Should we use age of the business as a bar of measurement? Not any longer. Especially if you have put yourself in a position to capitalize from a trend.

To do that you build relationships with people of common interests

Let's not lose sight of what the real reason Adland/Adlanders are here for... is it to show others our business opportunity, or is it to make friends and learn to trust people, and then sell our business opportunity? BOTH is what I say. Of course this is not the initial draw here, now is it? We come here to find exposure for our business or ourselves. Then if we take the time we realize there is a community here.

Are we to be the judge? Yes, we are to judge each business, ourselves. Based on what is presented to us.

Each person has to make their own choice, and they will, primarily of course upon their knowledge and experience level, in any business for that matter.

I read a statement just yesterday that says it all. "People join people... Not business opportunities." Hence, the evolvement of social networks and socializing. Now you have got it!

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!