Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
10/5/2015 6:00:31 PM

Saul via John Smallman: Your Real and Unchangeable Nature is as One With God

saul-300x91John’s audio reading can be found here.

We have often talked of the tipping point, the moment when sufficient numbers of humanity presently incarnate on Earth would start effectively swinging the attitudinal balance away from conflict and distrust and towards Love so that your awakening could occur.

Previously we have suggested that that moment was very close; well now it is so close that you can reach out and make it happen! Despite the chaos and confusion worldwide with massive corruption apparent in the seats of worldly power, and with betrayals occurring in many areas leading to an increase in the seeming need to stop trusting one another (particularly on the political front), and the ongoing totally unnecessary wars, all is in fact perfectly on the divine schedule for humanity’s imminent awakening!

What is happening now is the opening up to general view of humanity’s collective buried and denied shadow side for all to see, accept, and integrate. And for humanity that is shocking! A very large number of you were either unaware of the vastness of this shadow or blamed it – i.e projected it onto other people, cultures, ethnic groups, and nations – for the suffering in the world. It was the denial of this aspect, the unwillingness to look at it and LOVE it that has, over the eons, led to so much suffering for so many.

As modern psychology has come to understand, largely as a result of the work done by Carl Gustav Jung, the shadow side has to be acknowledged and accepted in order for it to be integrated into the wholeness of either an individual or humanity at large, which it must be to enable sanity to rule (See Wikipedia for more on the shadow side:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_%28psychology%29).

It is humanity’s largely unacknowledged or denied shadow side, which is often its most creative aspect when fully integrated, that has made it so difficult for humanity to evolve spiritually. When you are in denial, enormous amounts of energy are expended in hiding from yourselves aspects that you fear are evil, destructive, or just unacceptable.

But every aspect of a human has a divine purpose, an intent to assist the soul to evolve or move forwards along the spiritual path that it has chosen to follow in advance of its actual incarnation. Consequently every aspect of an individual has to be acknowledged and lovingly integrated into the whole before awakening can occur.

However, most of your cultural, social, and religious organizations and the beliefs to which they cling, have, over the eons, engaged very heavily in judgment of personal behaviors in order to establish what they see as an acceptable form to which all of their members must conform so that they, the elite or aristocracy, can control you and use you to implement their own hidden agendas.

They have in fact attempted to crush your divinely given creative talents by setting very narrow standards of behavior to which you had to conform if you were to be accepted by the society into which you were born.

You were born free because you were created free by God, but that has not seemed to be the case as you have struggled to fit into social, religious, or cultural systems that were established within the illusion to make separation seem real. Being apparently separate, in a strange and threatening environment, it makes sense to attempt to conform to the “norms” of the society in which you find yourselves, especially as children when you are dependent on others for the basic necessities of human life.

As has been explained, God has only one Son, and that Son was, at the moment of His creation given all that God possesses. That one Son then chose to experience separation from God, the divine Source of Love in which all of creation is lovingly held and embraced without break or interruption for all eternity.

Separation from God is impossible, but the Son’s God-given power enabled Him to build an illusory environment that appeared extremely real to all the individuals, both male and female, into which He split Himself in order to experience that dream of separation. And separation by its very nature sets one against another in an endless search for what has been apparently lost . . . Love.

The separated state that humans experience, if really acknowledged and looked at, is quite terrifying. You were created one with God as His only Son – or Her only Daughter if you prefer – to enjoy for all eternity an ecstatic existence in His loving embrace. There is nowhere else that sentient consciousness could exist because it is an inseparable part of God, forever at one with Him.

But the illusion was constructed, and, for those experiencing existence within it, it seems absolutely real. And separation from your Source is a terrifying thought because separated from It there is no life.

Your real and unchangeable nature is as One with God, and you have faint memories of that state, of infinite Love embracing you, honoring you, respecting you, utterly accepting you, always, for all eternity. Consequently by comparison (although there is no meaningful comparison here!) the illusion, the world in which you experience life as humans, is severely lacking in every respect.

It is no wonder, therefore, that you have this underlying sense of terror, because Reality has seemingly been lost and been replaced with a very unsafe environment in which your life lasts for only a very brief period of time and is then followed by permanent extinction.

To be created into and for eternal life and then have that life reduced to a moment or two is an absolutely terrifying concept! And how could it not be? You were given everything, then the illusion seemingly took it all from you, leaving you alone, abandoned, and with only death to look forward to. You had moved, it would appear, from a state of infinite Love and eternal joy to inevitable extinction.

At the precise moment that the apparent separation occurred, your loving Father instantly provided the way out of the illusion . . . salvation. The illusion is a place of confusion and chaos, a prison in which you regularly experience solitary confinement, a feeling of intense loneliness. Because it is unreal, just a veil or cloak that seems to separate you from God, memories of Reality seep through it to remind you that there is somewhere of intense wonder and beauty where you truly belong, and those memories are your salvation.

Those memories are now being felt and remembered by increasing numbers of you leading you to seek the way out of the confining prison that is the illusion.

Over the eons many holy ones – and indeed you are all holy ones – have visited you and told you the truth about your situation and shown you the way home, but the familiarity of the illusion, despite the suffering and sense of abandonment it provides, appears to offer you some safety, while to move out of it into a space that is unfamiliar appears to be a very dangerous step to take, and so you cling to the illusion in the vain hope that things will improve.

They will not. And vast numbers of you are at last realizing this, realizing that constant chaos and confusion is all that the illusion can ever provide. You are discovering that in fact all are one and that the way out, the way to dissolve it and return Home to Reality by awakening, is to practise loving one another without exception in every moment, as so many wise and loving teachers have demonstrated to you throughout the ages.

Many of you are now doing this and your loving intentions and activities have brought the moment of your awakening tantalizingly close. Keep on renewing those loving intentions whenever you think about them during the day and make it happen.

With so very much love, Saul.

“Saul: Your Real and Unchangeable Nature is as One With God,” Channeled by John Smallman, October 4, 2015, at https://johnsmallman.wordpress.com

Source Link

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/5/2015 6:02:57 PM

Daily Message ~ Monday October 5, 2015

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, resistance cannot get you where you wish to be. You cannot resist your way into healing. You cannot resist your way into growth. You cannot resist your way into joy. You cannot resist your way into unity. You certainly cannot resist your way into love. You might consider resistance as the operation system of fear.

Flow is supported and empowered movement. Healing is a flow. Growth is a flow. Unity is a flow of connection. Flow is the operation system of love, which brings all of those things.

It is the tug of war within yourselves between resistance and flow that is causing so much stress for so many. Isn’t it time? Isn’t it time to surrender to love? From there all things are possible. ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2015/10/05/daily-message-monday-october-5-2015/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/5/2015 6:15:14 PM

From Love to Creation Lessons

October 5, 2015

Channeled by Brenda Hoffman for
http://www.LifeTapestryCreations.com

Summary of Brenda’s October 2, 2015 channeled, 15-minute “Creation Energies” show at http://www.BlogTalkRadio.com / brenda-hoffman: Those following you during this transition don’t necessarily have a “chip” within to awaken to New Earth as was true for you. They will likely need a display of rewards. So you will create your earth security blanket dream by or near the end of 2015 as a new you/New Earth advertisement of sorts for those wishing to follow.

The title of last week’s “Brenda’s Blog” – her weekly, channeled blog forwww.LifeTapestryCreations.com “Bubbles of Joy”

Brenda’s “Creation Energies” show and “Brenda’s Blog” contain different channeled information.

Dear Ones,

Creation is a process. Do you remember the first day of school and your fears of never being able to master a subject only to do so a few months later? So it is for you now.

You have received your creation syllabus. Now you are learning/creating/playing within that syllabus until you no longer need direction or encouragement.

How many messages of love did you read or learn about the past few months only to ‘know’ one day what those messages meant for you? So it is for your creation skills.

You probably believe you cannot master the art of creation. That you cannot be a role model for those following because you cannot create anything of value to you. So a large part of your learning is that creation is your right and skill – just as is true for love.

Many worry there are some you cannot fully love or accept, that you failed the love test.

Such is not true for you could not have progressed to this creation stage without internalizing your love lessons. But then, where is your anger, rage and non-acceptance of others generated from if you have opened your heart?

Such is little different from learning to read. Your first grade teacher does not stand over you for the remainder of your life to ensure you are utilizing the skills he or she taught you. They accept, as do you, that once you learn the basics, your reading skills will continue to flourish.

Once you learn to read, you cannot unlearn that skill. So it is for your open heart.

There might be some you are not necessarily enamored of – and you wonder why you do not love or accept them. You are in a different place emotionally with a different knowledge base than was true a few months ago – even if you feel you do not always apply love.

Some of you devoured books once you learned to read. Others read only that which was required in classrooms. Yet both groups progressed despite the differences. So it is for you now.

You have opened your hearts. Some of you wish to greatly expand your heart skills. Others of you will accept that your heart is open and move to something of greater interest – even though an open heart is required to move to that new venue.

Each of you is unique, but you ALL have the base skill of an open heart.

That open heart now needs to be applied to/for you personally. Forget about loving all or forgiving this or that person for now. For you are in creation class. You have completed your open heart prerequisite – now you need to move on to creation.

To do so, you must love yourself enough to know you are worthy of any dream. That you are not taking from someone with your dream. That you are in the right place at the right time.

Many of you are expanding your love, your heart to include those who make you uncomfortable – and have put aside your creation skills until you fully open your heart to everyone. While such is a delightful concept, you HAVE opened your heart so you no longer need to wonder why this or that person does not fit within your love scope. They will – just as you could not read the novel War and Peace immediately after learning your alphabet.

Your first grade instructor expected you to learn how to read, add numbers and so many other concepts that built upon one another, but were not necessarily isolated.

It is time to move to creation. So you will – even though it seems to many of you that such is impossible. Just as you might have believed when your first grade instructor told you that by copying letters, you would eventually learn to put those letters together to read books in your school library.

Allow yourself to float and play in your creation class. Perhaps you have created your earth dream, perhaps not. But you will – just as it was a given that you would learn to read once you started school.

You are all very attentive students in New Earth school who might grasp a concept at the same time as others – or not. But you will.

Perhaps you believe you are only capable of creating a small object because you are of the slow group, while all others will create their earth dreams. Such is merely a carry-over from 3D where competition and the need to be best often over-ruled your instincts.

Allow yourself to grow and expand at your own pace – as has been stated so many times. All you need to remember during this earth creation class is to love yourself enough to know that you are worthy of your dreams. This is Creation 101. You have completed the subject of Heart Opening 101.

There are many dictates of how best to create throughout the Internet. You must think this, do that or you will never create what you want. And if you do not, it is your fault for not being spiritual, loving or knowing enough. All poppycock. Just as is true for someone telling a first grade student on the first day of school that they will never learn to read.

You WILL create in your way and time.

Even though your creation class ends near the beginning of 2016, you will apply the skills you learn for the remainder of this earth lifetime. Once you transition from earth, you will automatically pick up your creation skills where you left off before entering earth in this lifetime.

This creation class is merely for you of New Earth. So it is that you are all learning the basics of creation. And so it is that you will create what you want. And you will do so, not because that concept was dictated to you, but because you competed your heart course with flying colors and it is time to learn creation with your new open heart skills.

To create what you want, focus on your heart skills – loving yourself in all your Universal glory. The rest will fall into place. For as you learn that you are your creation genie in a bottle, you will have much less need to compete with, denigrate or dislike others.

You will discover you are complete within yourself – just as will be true for all who follow. So be it. Amen.

http://www.LifeTapestryCreations.com If you would like to receive Brenda’s blogs when posted, please click the Subscribe Button on the upper part of her blog and subscribe page and then click the – Subscribe to Brenda’s Blog by E-mail – line. Complete your subscription by entering your e-mail address and accepting the e-mail confirmation.

Copyright © 2009-2015, Brenda Hoffman. All rights reserved. Please feel free to share this content with others, post on your blog, add to your newsletter, etc., but maintain this article’s integrity by including the author: Brenda Hoffman & source website link: http://www.LifeTapestryCreations.com

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/5/2015 6:19:01 PM

Second Trip through the Portal

Higher consciousnessI ascended again yesterday. It happened at exactly the same stretch of road I was walking a few days earlier when the first experience of Ascension happened.

And, like the first time, I was enroute to a meeting when it occurred.

Again it wasn’t like a voyage to a sublime plane of existence. It was an ever-deepening expansion of consciousness. We’ve seen movies of people who shrink. Well, this was an experience of expanding, expanding, expanding.

This experience was deeper than the first. Given that I was having lunch with a lightworker, I could do things like allow her to look into my eyes while I let myself sink as deeply as possible into my experience. And, when I did, I went down, down, down, down.

I was so drunk on the energies by the time lunch was over, I could hardly stand and didn’t know how I was going to get home. I’d planned to go to the supermarket, bank, etc., and had to abandon those ideas. I could not manage anything else but head back to my apartment, only to find that Nicole also was immersed in a similar experience.

Neither of us could call for hours because our experiences continued and required us both to be off alone for the duration.

I remained in almost a stupor of bliss for another hour or two, and then felt myself strong enough to rejoin society, so to speak.

Bliss was the overwhelming characteristic of this experience. But being in that space also promoted tolerance, compassion, flexibility, and other divine qualities.

At one point, I heard myself say: OK, you’re ascended. Now what? The “now what” of Ascension is to carry on but do it better, cleaner, more expansively.

We didn’t agree before we were born to ascend and then leave the job. We agreed to ascend and really get to work.

And what is that work in regard to Ascension?

It’d be what it’s always been: to help to ascend those who have not yet ascended.

Isn’t that what every sage and saint has ever done? Don’t the ascended always turn around and help the unascended?

In our case it’d be helping the members of our soul group and anyone else we can reach. To my way of thinking, souls groups ascend and form the fabric of the whole. That’s how the whole ascends.

Beyond Ascension is building Nova Earth. Our Ascension equips us to do that job by giving us the needed strength, vision, and compassion – what I call “the juice.”

The day after this second experience, I’m left feeling substantial and stable. A conversation of deep truth-telling will probably bring me back to the space of bliss fairly easily.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/5/2015 6:21:35 PM

Office of Poofness 10-4-15… “If Everyone Cared” (or, “The Unveiling of the ‘Choco Dollar'”)

poofness_office_of_183More news from Zap (and Poof).

I particularly like Zap’s name for the new Treasury Note, “The Choco”, as one of my all time favorite snacks is “Choco Chimps” (Nature’s Path organic version of Cocoa Puffs). Aah, a few of those, allowed to melt in the mouth, or add coffee (in the mouth) with them, and you have an instant “mocha simulation”. Delicious.

That’s got to be the reason I was drawn to Choco Chimps!

Music video and lyrics at the end.

[Poof] “These times are a time of change and the changing elements in all corners are indicators that no one is really in charge any longer. The group that mis- used power they have had on the world is lessening in spite of how it looks… The end game is on the horizon; we know you read that over and over but believe us when we assure you that it can be seen in the light of a new day.

[Zap] “…THE NEW NOTE THAT IS BEING USED TO DO THE EXCHANGES AND COMPENSATIONS. MANY CALL IT THE TREASURY RESERVE NOTE AND SOME CALL IT THE TREASURY RESERVE DOLLAR, OR THE NEW DOLLAR, OR EVEN… LET’S THEN CALL IT THE CHOCOLATE NOTE, ORCHOCO FOR SHORT…

“WHATEVER IT IS… CALL IT THE TRN FOR NOW, IT IS LIVE AND KICKING ON THE SCREENS AND WILL BE THE MEDIUM OF EXCHANGE WHEN THE TIME COMES.

“WHEN YOU ASK? REALLY REALLY SOON I AM TOLD. PROBABLY NEXT WEEK IF ALL GOES RIGHT… THE GCR AND GLOBAL RESET ARE HERE AND ACTIVELY BEING PERFORMED. THIS MONTH IS AN EXTRAORDINARY MONTH FOR ALL THESE THINGS TO START COMING OUT AND MANIFESTING IN OUR REALITY.

“I HAVE SEEN A FEW THINGS THAT GIVE ME GREAT CONFIDENCE AS TO THE VERACITY OF ALL THAT IS HAPPENING SO I CAN REST EASY AT NIGHT WITHOUT CONCERN WHETHER THE BAD GUYS ARE GOING TO WIN.

“…REST ASSURED THAT ALL WE HAVE BEEN AWAITING IS AT HAND AND ABOUT TO BE DEPLOYED.”

———————————————————————–

Greetings and Salutation:

[POOF SAID;] “Dear Ones– the world is falling apart as you who have been watching good tv coverage can obviously see. Those who don’t watch see it too; all you have to do is walk among the citizens to hear the concerns and how they are voicing their dismay. Yes dismay is good word for it. These times are a time of change and the changing elements in all corners are indicators that no one is really in charge any longer. The group that mis- used power they have had on the world is lessening in spite of how it looks. Make room for splits and for the intermediate steps that are being taken to move some of these issues aside. Not too much can be said about that but it is enough to be able to report that all is not lost. It is a continued hope that we will be believed and the forces for good continue to be allowed to set up a new dynasty. That is what will make the shift needed; a dynasty that is based upon principles of honor, respect, sovereignty and personal responsibility.

“Now for the stages of things. The end game is on the horizon; we know you read that over and over but believe us when we assure you that it can be seen in the light of a new day. The efforts and the breakdowns are all seen for what they are. Just a word of thanks for holding the images of a new day and a new way of being…P… “

ZAP SAYS

MANY ARE CONFUSED OVER THE NEW NOTE THAT IS BEING USED TO DO THE EXCHANGES AND COMPENSATIONS. MANY CALL IT THE TREASURY RESERVE NOTE AND SOME CALL IT THE TREASURY RESERVE DOLLAR, OR THE NEW DOLLAR, OR EVEN (MISTAKENLY) THE AMERO. DOES IT REALLY MATTER WHAT THE NAME IS? SO MUCH DRAMA OVER THE NAME. ONE SAD TURNIP CALLS ME ON IT EVERY WEEK AND TELLS ME I AM 100% WRONG AND A FRAUD.

LET’S THEN CALL IT THE CHOCOLATE NOTE, OR CHOCO FOR SHORT. SOUND BETTER? I DO NOT THINK YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MUNCH ON IT, AND IF SOMEBODY HANDS YOU A BOX OF CHOCOS, WELLL…AT THIS STAGE, YOU WILL NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING.

WHATEVER IT IS, AND I WILL CALL IT THE TRN FOR NOW, IT IS LIVE AND KICKING ON THE SCREENS AND WILL BE THE MEDIUM OF EXCHANGE WHEN THE TIME COMES. WHEN YOU ASK?

REALLY REALLY SOON I AM TOLD. PROBABLY NEXT WEEK IF ALL GOES RIGHT.

REGARDLESS OF THE MINUTIAE, THE GCR AND GLOBAL RESET ARE HERE AND ACTIVELY BEING PERFORMED. THIS MONTH IS AN EXTRAORDINARY MONTH FOR ALL THESE THINGS TO START COMING OUT AND MANIFESTING IN OUR REALITY. ALL IS GOING ACCORDING TO THE DIVINE PLAN, AND THAT TIMING BELONGS TO THE BIG GUY UPSTAIRS. WE JUST OBSERVE.

I PERSONALLY HOPE IT IS NEXT WEEK, BUT IF IT IS LATER, IT WILL NOT MAKE MUCH DIFFERENCE TO THE OVERALL SCHEME OF THINGS. THE ROYALS HAVE SET OUT A SCHEDULE AND IF KEPT, THEN THIS MONTH WILL BE IT AND NO MORE FRUSTRATION OR GOING TO THE BLOGS FOR THE LAST RUMOR.

I HAVE SEEN A FEW THINGS THAT GIVE ME GREAT CONFIDENCE AS TO THE VERACITY OF ALL THAT IS HAPPENING SO I CAN REST EASY AT NIGHT WITHOUT CONCERN WHETHER THE BAD GUYS ARE GOING TO WIN. I JUST REFUSE TO GIVE THAT ENERGY TO THE THOUGHT FORM. I KNOW WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL AND WE WILL BEGIN THE 1000 YEARS OF PEACE, JOY AND PROSPERITY. IT IS HARD WON, AND A JUST A FEW MORE ITEMS NEED TO BE TAKEN CARE OF TO SMOOTH THE PATH.

ONE OF THE BIGGEST CRISIS IN OUR HISTORY IS HAPPENING UNDER OUR NOSES, AND THAT IS THE REFUGEE PROBLEM. MILLIONS (ABOUT 4) ARE SQUATTING IN JORDAN TRYING TO SURVIVE THE BEST THEY CAN. THE GOOD KING HAS GRACIOUSLY ALLOWED THE REFUGEES TO COME ACROSS HIS BORDER AND DOING THE BEST HE CAN TO HELP. THE UNITED NATIONS IS KINDA STUCK WITH ONLY 6 WEEKS OF HELP LEFT ON THEIR SIDE FOR THESE PEOPLE, AND WE ARE LOOKING AT WAYS TO GIVE A HELPING HAND. I THINK WE WILL COME UP WITH SOMETHING.

IN MY PREVIOUS TRAVELS IN CHINA AND ELSEWHERE, I WENT TO SOME BUNKERS AND CAVES AND WAREHOUSES WHERE SOME STUFF IS KEPT. IN PREVIOUS TRAVELS, I HAVE SEEN THE GOLD AND BONDS AND TRINKETS AND IT IS TRULY EXTRAORDINARY. SOME OF IT IS FOR HUMANITY, AND THAT PART IS MORE THAN SUFFICIENT FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION PERIOD. SO TAKE HEART THAT THERE IS A CLEAR SOURCE OF WEALTH THAT IS TO BE TAPPED INTO FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR HUMANITY.

THIS TIME AROUND, I WILL SEE MORE OF THESE BUT ARE THEY GOING TO BE THE SOURCE OF THE OUTPUT FOR THE FUNDINGS? I THINK NOT AS THAT WEALTH IS ALREADY EARMARKED IN SPECIAL ACCOUNTS THAT WILL BE LET LOOSE, BUT IT WILL STILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE A CONTAINER OR TEN OF DOLLAR BILLS, AND BUSHELS OF VARIOUS GEMS (MOSTLY UNCUT OF COURSE). THE MOST INTERESTING THINGS, AFTER ONE GOES OOH AAH AT A WALL OF GOLD INGOTS, ARE THE ANTIQUES AND THE ART. NOW THAT’S A BIG WOW. THE THINGS THAT OUR HUMANITY CAN MAKE IS TRULY EXTRAORDINARY. THE INTRICACY AND DETAIL OF SOME OF THE CARVINGS TAKES YOUR BREATH AWAY. SUCH BEAUTY…

I AM SHORT ON TIME THESE DAYS WITH THE WORK AT HAND, SO THIS WEEK’S MESSAGE IS BRIEF, BUT REST ASSURED THAT ALL WE HAVE BEEN AWAITING IS AT HAND AND ABOUT TO BE DEPLOYED.

MY HEARTFELT THANKS TO THOSE THAT HELPED THE CRITICAL SITUATION THESE LAST DAYS, AND MESSAGES ARE GOING OUT TO EVERYBODY WE CAN GET TO (THANKS SUSAN). DO NOT FORGET HER REGULAR STUFF NOW THAT THE EMERGENCY IS OVER.

BY MID-WEEK, I WILL HAVE EITHER GREAT NEWS OR MORE OF THE SAME (WAIT AND BE PATIENT) AND I THINK IT WILL BE WAIT AND BE PATIENT BEING A PESSIMIST RIGHT NOW. BUT BY WEEKEND IT SHOULD BE GREAT.

TALK VERY SOON AND AGAIN GOD BLESS FOR THE CRITICAL HELP GIVEN. MUCH MUCH THANKS.

IN INCONCEIVABLE GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
OCTOBER 4, 2015
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2015

Your contributions to support our work is greatly appreciated. Please go to:http://www.paypal.com and send to goneforthfornow@gmail.com via “friend or family. We send thanks and much gratitude to those who have generously supported us. We could not continue without your help. If you have a problem, please contact 2goforth@safe-mail.net

Consultations, continue…

Love and Kisses,

‘THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS’

Susan, ZAP and Staff

———————————————————————–

“If Everyone Cared”

From underneath the trees, we watch the sky
Confusing stars for satellites
I never dreamed that you’d be mine
But here we are, we’re here tonight

Singing Amen, I, I’m alive

[Chorus:]
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we’d see the day when nobody died

And I’m singing

Amen I, Amen I, I’m alive
Amen I, Amen I, Amen I, I’m alive

And in the air the fireflies
Our only light in paradise
We’ll show the world they were wrong
And teach them all to sing along

(I’m alive)

[Chorus x2]

And as we lie beneath the stars
We realize how small we are
If they could love like you and me
Imagine what the world could be

If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we’d see the day when nobody died
When nobody died…

[Chorus]

We’d see the day, we’d see the day
When nobody died
We’d see the day, we’d see the day
When nobody died
We’d see the day when nobody died

https://youtu.be/-IUSZyjiYuY

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!