Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
7/9/2015 6:26:57 PM

THURSDAY, JULY 9, 2015

ZAP's Midweek Update - July 9, 2015

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Subject: Fwd: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness"
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 02:50:00 -0400

HI ALL

WHY DO THINGS HAPPEN THE WAY THEY DO? WHY DO WE GET INFORMATION WHICH TURNS TO ANOTHER ROLLER COASTER RIDE? WHY DO WE IMMERSE OURSELVES IN THE DRAMA OF THE OCCURRENCE? MAINLY BECAUSE WE HAVE THIS THING CALLED HOPE.

WE HOPE THAT THIS TIME, WE SHALL SEE THE DIFFERENCE. WE HOPE THAT THIS TIME, SOME RELIEF WILL COME. WE HOPE FOR ALL THESE AND MANY OTHER THINGS. HOPE IS VERY POWERFUL.

BUT, ROOTING OUR FEET FIRMLY IN THE GROUND WHILST HAVING THE HEAD IN THE CLOUDS IS OK. AS LONG AS THE FEET DON’T LET GO.

THIS TIME WE FIND OURSELVES IN IS MARKED BY GREAT HOPE FOR THE PLANET AND ITS HUMANITY. WE, AS TENANTS HERE, HAVE A PARTICULAR RESPONSIBILITY HERE TO MOTHER. THE MOTHER SPIRIT OF THIS PLANET (USED TO BE MALE SPIRIT UNTIL A FEW YEARS (MILLIONS) BACK), IS VERY STRONG AND PROVIDING THE FERTILE GROUND FOR THE CHANGES THAT ARE HAPPENING NOW.

I THINK THE MAJORITY OF US HAVE SEEN AND HEARD MUCH IN THE LAST MONTH THAT GIVES US THIS GREAT HOPE FOR THE CHANGES THAT SURROUND US NOW IN EVER INCREASING FERVOR. MANY RUMOR AND STRAIGHT UP HISTORY IS BEING DISSEMINATED, AND IT IS SOMEWHAT DIFFICULT TO PINPOINT THE ACCURATE ONES.

HOWEVER, IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT FROM GREECE TO COLORFUL DRAGONS, MANY EVENTS ARE IN THE LIMELIGHT. GREECE, BEING THE FIRST ONE IN BIG TROUBLE, MAY BE THE FIRST TO FALL, BUT IT WOULD ALSO BE THE FIRST TO RISE. DEPENDING WHETHER OR NOT THE FAMILY WILL HELP THEM IS A QUESTION AT THIS TIME, AND THEY ARE TALKING. IF NOT, THEN GREECE WILL BE OUT OF THE EU, IT WILL RESTRUCTURE, AND GO TO A METAL BACK CURRENCY AND REGAIN ITS SOVEREIGNTY IN THAT DEPARTMENT.

THE RED DRAGON THING WITH THE AMBASSADOR AND DAVE SHOW IS OUT IN THE OPEN NOW WITH THE REVEAL OF THE AMBASSADOR AS BO MIKAEL LINDSTROM, SON OF DIPLOMAT MIKAEL LINDSTROM, SWEDEN’S FORMER AMBASSADOR TO CHINA (UNTIL 2010), JAPAN (UNTIL 2006), INDONESIA (UNTIL 1998). THANK YOU NEIL KEENAN AND TEAM. SEE: HYPERLINK "http://neilkeenan.com/neil-keenan-update-the-red-dragons-sweet-talking-ambassador-still-doesnt-tell-the-truth-part-2/#comment-181334" http://neilkeenan.com/neil-keenan-update-the-red-dragons-sweet-talking-ambassador-still-doesnt-tell-the-truth-part-2/#comment-181334.

NEIL ALSO MENTIONS ZAP. UNFORTUNATELY, IT IS NOT IN THE BEST LIGHT, AS I WAS LUMPED IN WITH THOSE GUYS. A RESPONSE EMAIL WAS SENT DIRECTLY TO NEIL, AND I TRUST THAT IT WILL BE UNDERSTOOD.

OH, THERE WAS A COOL PICTURE (PHOTOSHOPED NICELY) WITH A DRAGON ON A CAR AND PASTED ON FACES. TOO BAD THE GUY IN THE BACK SEAT WAS NOT ONE OF THE GANG, BUT PEOPLE DO MAKE MISTAKES SO NO BIG DEAL. THE COLOR OF THE DRAGON WAS ALL WRONG.

THE FAMILY IS NOT HAPPY WITH THE RED DRAGON THING (AS I SAID BEFORE) AND NOW THAT THIS WHOLE THING HAS BEEN EXPOSED BY NEIL AND TEAM, IT MAY DISAPPEAR. AS I ALSO KEPT SAYING, FAMILY MEMBERS CAN NOT CHARGE FOR THEIR HELP. AND THE PROCESS BY WHICH PEOPLE WERE TO GET FUNDED BY IS A REGULAR VENTURE CAPITAL MODEL WHEREBY COOL PROFITABLE PROJECTS WOULD GET CHERRY PICKED. FOR A FEE.

THIS IS WHERE I DIFFER.

I DO NOT CHERRY PICK. I DO NOT CHARGE ANYTHING FOR MY HELP. YES, I DO ASK FOR HELP FROM YOU FROM TIME TO TIME WHEN I REALLY REALLY NEED IT, BUT A PROJECT IS A PROJECT, AND AS LONG AS IT FOLLOWS THE 2 RULES (DO NO HARM; HELP HUMANITY) IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHETHER IT MAKES A FEW BUCKS OR IS WILDLY SUCCESSFUL AND MAKES BILLIONS. IT MUST SERVE THESE TENETS WITHOUT FAIL. DID I MENTION THAT I ALSO DO NOT ASK FOR ANY MONEY TO DO THIS?

OH, AND THIS IS WHERE THE ARGUMENT FOR INCLUDING ZAP IN THE COVERAGE BY NEIL AND CREW FALLS DOWN. I DO NOT ASK FOR MONEY. I GIVE MONEY INSTEAD. MANY WESTERN UNIONS TO PEOPLE IN DIRE NEED HEALTH WISE AND OTHERWISE. I WONDER WHO ELSE DOES THAT? THE AMBASSADOR? DAVE? CERTAINLY NOT BOB THE BANKER (AGAINST HIS RELIGION).

I HAVE GIVEN TO THE POINT WHERE WESTERN UNION HAS BLACKLISTED ME FOR SENDING $50 HERE, $75 THERE ETC, AND TOLD ME THAT THEY WILL NO LONGER ALLOW ME TO SEND MONEY, OR HAVE ME RECEIVE MONEY THROUGH THEM BECAUSE I MUST BE A TERRORIST AND MONEY LAUNDERER FOR SENDING SO MANY HELPING HANDS TO PEOPLE.

THIS IS OUR CURRENT FINANCIAL SYSTEM. IT PUNISHES THOSE THAT WISH TO DO GOOD, AND REWARDS THE RAPERS AND PILLAGERS WITH MORE MONEY IN THE FORM OF ENTICEMENTS ON LUCRATIVE BANK INVESTMENTS AND STRATEGIES. VERY SAD.

I/WE ARE ATTEMPTING TO DO THINGS SOMEWHAT DIFFERENTLY AND WITH THE CURRENT CHANGES, IT WILL BE POSSIBLE TO SET UP BANKING STRUCTURES TO HELP PEOPLE AND PROJECTS, INSTEAD OF PUTTING THEM IN THE GROUND.

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE RANT ONLY A LITTLE. THE WHOLE THING STEAMS ME TO NO END, AND I HAVE SACRIFICED MUCH TO GET US TO THIS POINT WHERE WE CAN ACTUALLY START TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE, AND THESE KINDS OF SHENANIGANS JUST MAKE ME BOIL.

AND ONE THING I WANT TO MAKE VERY VERY CLEAR HERE THIS WEEK.

TOO MANY ON THE HIGH LEVELS DO NOT GIVE A **** ABOUT ANYTHING, AND WOULD RATHER HOARD MONEY INSTEAD OF DOING ANYTHING WORTHWHILE WITH IT. THIS IS ALSO TRUE OF THE FAMILY IN A WAY. THEY MUST ADHERE TO THE RULES. IT IS A LONG AND COMPLEX PROCESS, AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY WISH TO HELP, THEY MUST FOLLOW THE RULES.

SAME WITH OTHERS TO VARIOUS DEGREES. HOWEVER, THERE IS A FAST TRACK PATH TO RELEASING CERTAIN FUNDS TO BEGIN HELPING.

NOW IS THE PRECISE TIME IN OUR HISTORY TO DO THIS.

THIS MESSAGE THIS WEEK IS A CRY, A PLEA, FOR THIS HELP.

WHY?

BECAUSE IF THE DETERIORATING FUEL RODS AT FUKUSHIMA TOUCH EACH OTHER, WE WILL HAVE A NUCLEAR EXPLOSION ABOUT 500 TIMES THE SIZE OF THE ONE DROPPED ON HIROSHIMA.

DEATH TO THE WORLD IS HERE.

IT IS NOT BAD ENOUGH THAT EVERYBODY IGNORED THE PACIFIC DYING? IT IS DEAD. TRY TO GO AND FIND FISHIES. THERE ARE NONE. WELL, THAT IS NOT TRUE…THERE ARE SOME LEFT.

WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGIES TO GO AN FIX FUKUSHIMA, BUT THE JAPANESE GOVERNMENT TRIED TO HIDE THE PROBLEM INSTEAD OF ACCEPTING HELP FROM THE OUTSIDE. THEIR FACE SAVING MEASURES HAVE JUST BLOWN UP IN THEIR VEGGIE BRAINS, AND THE PEOPLE OF JAPAN ARE TOTALLY FREAKED OUT NOW. THE NEWS TRAVELLED REAL FAST THERE.

MY CRY AND PLEA TO THE POWERS THAT BE
GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND AND SAVE THE LAND
IT IS YOUR WORLD TOO AND NOT OF THE FEW
LACK OF FUNDS TO DO THE JOB WILL MAKE YOU SOB
YOUR MONEY WILL BE WORTHLESS IF WE BLOW
AND IN THE END YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW

OUR TIME MAY BE MEASURED IN MINUTES OR MONTHS. I DO NOT KNOW. ALL I KNOW IS THAT IF FUKUSHIMA BLOWS, WE ARE DEAD.

I WILL BE DOING MY BEST TO GET ATTENTION IN THE RIGHT PLACES, SO WISH ME LUCK. ALL THE COLLATERAL ACCOUNTS, KINGS, MANDATES, SOCIETIES, ORDERS, CHURCHES, RULES, HERITAGE ACCOUNTS, GOLD, TRINKETS, AND OTHER THINGS OF SUPREME IMPORTANCE TO THE HIGH LEVEL WILL MEAN NOTHING IF SHE BLOWS.

MONEY MUST BE LET LOOSE FOR THIS PURPOSE NOW. NOT TOMORROW OR NEXT WEEK. NOW! WE ARE ON A CLOCK AND IT IS WHIRRING AWAY. I FEEL LIKE SCHRÖDINGER'S CAT RIGHT NOW. EVEN SNUFFLES IS TEARING UP AS TO THE FOLLY OF GREED AND POWER.

IN OTHER NEWS, BUTTERFLIES, AND VERY PRETTY ONES, WERE SEEN IN THE GARDEN. THE BEES WERE BUZZING AND THE SUN WAS SPARKLING OFF OF THE BABBLING BROOK AS IT WOUND ITS WAY THROUGH THE LAZY ACRES OF TALL WAVING GRASS. ALICE WAS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN.

FUNNY HOW A CHANGE OF PERSPECTIVE CALMS THE MIND FROM FRENZIED FEAR.

THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS SITUATION WE ARE ALL FACED WITH, AND IT MUST BE ADDRESSED. NO MORE FOOLING AROUND WITH RUMOR AND BASELESS ACCUSATIONS, AND THE HEARSAY WE HEAR. THE STRUCTURES THAT ARE THERE THAT CAN RELEASE THE FUNDS MUST WAKE UP FASTER TO ACTION, AND WE MUST TAKE ABSOLUTE ACTION OR FACE WHAT WE ARE FACING WITH A TEAR IN OUR EYE.

ONE OF THE IMMEDIATE STEPS IS TO TRAVEL TO SEE SOME PEOPLE AND MAKE THE CASE, AND BEGIN MOBILIZATION OF THE TECH. WE NEED IMMEDIATE FUNDS TO DO THIS BEFORE THE OTHER PROJECT FUNDS START APPEARING. DO WHAT YOU CAN.

GOD BLESS ALL OF US AND ALLOW US THE STRENGTH TO DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AND SAVE THIS PLANET FROM ALL THE NICE THINGS A SUPER ATOMIC EXPLOSION WILL GIVE US. NUCLEAR WINTER WOULD SUCK TERRIBLY.

IN GLOOMY GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
July 8, 2015
Copyright ZAP 2013-2015

Thank you for your support as we continue to do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your help. Please go to Paypal.com thru friends and family using the account address goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support us. Blessings, S

Consultations continue….

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

Susan, ZAP and staff

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2015 6:29:38 PM

The Arcturians: Opening Your Heart Is the Key to Higher Consciousness

Arcturian 2The whole passage from the Arcturians is very interesting. I reproduce it ,here.

“The question that is emerging from the Earth’s experience can be simply put: how is a race that has the potential for the highest consciousness and for the highest ability to shift dimensionally going to resolve the aggression and dominance of the Orion energy. (1) Can that energy be mitigated by love?”

“This again leads us to the central question of how you use your heart energies and your heart chakras. We are very interested in how you choose to work with this energy. As you become more open to the higher dimensions, you will not be able to make sense of many events that are occurring on the planet.

“Perhaps the only way to make sense of the negativity is to realize that many beings on the planet are not resonating with a loving vibration.

“Many [extraterrestrials] say that we are coming here just to observe, but we [Arcturians} have also come here to learn. We are interested in how your heart energy influences your responses to the shifts of consciousness caused by the Earth changes and the many different levels of contractions such as hatred and wars. We are interested in those who have risen above that, and can open their heart chakras. That is a true gift. It is why so many are coming to observe these special people who are lightworkers and who work to open their hearts and unify their mental attainments with their emotions.

“Many extraterrestrial groups are interested in how you are developing and integrating the emotion of love. It is a wonderful experience to see how many of you have dramatically opened your hearts. Opening the heart is the key to unlocking higher consciousness. We are observing how you develop and use this ability for it is the key to your planetary ascension.

“Your abilities to love are great and they have brought to Earth many visitors who want to experience this feeling of love. It is a special feeling that has not evolved within the Lyran civilization or that of Orion. Even the Zeta Reticuli (3) have been interested in this emotion. They believe that they can genetically inbreed the love factor.

“Unfortunately, it is too early to say whether genetic elements can be used to program an individual to manifest love energy. It has more to do with the development of the heart chakra and the connection with the soul family. Those who are able to provide major love experiences have a deep connection to their soul families and soul groups.” (2)

So they’re watching us as we open our hearts and begin to live from love.

Footnotes

(1) Most likely the Annunaki, who come from the vicinity of Orion.

(2) David K. Miller, Connecting with the Arcturians. Pine, AZ: Planetary Heart Publications, 1998, 85.

(3) The so-called “little Greys,” responsible for so many abductions, under agreement with the U.S. government in trade for technology.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2015 6:30:55 PM

Owen Waters: The Shift and the Hundredth Monkey Effect

Owen WatersThe Shift is the awakening of humanity’s heart. This transformation of consciousness, the greatest one ever recorded, first became apparent in the mid-1960s and has been building momentum ever since.

The Shift is a collective transformation consisting of the sum of each individual’s step into the New Reality. Each person, in their own time, is moving forward into a stage of consciousness which brings a wider vista and an awareness which springs from the heart. When enough people’s primary attention becomes focused through their heart chakras, then the ‘hundredth monkey effect’ will occur.

The Hundredth Monkey Effect was first introduced by biologist Lyall Watson in his 1980 book, ‘Lifetide.’ He reported that Japanese primatologists, who were studying Macaques monkeys in the wild in the 1950s, had stumbled upon a surprising phenomenon.

His book was soon followed up with a deeply inspired work by Ken Keyes in 1981, called “The Hundredth Monkey Effect.” In this, Ken Keyes made an impassioned appeal for an end to the Cold War and its policy of mutually assured destruction. Here, in the words of Ken Keyes, is a description of the key elements of the Hundredth Monkey Effect:

“The Japanese monkey, Macaca fuscata, had been observed in the wild for a period of over 30 years.

“In 1952, on the island of Koshima, scientists were providing monkeys with sweet potatoes dropped in the sand. The monkeys liked the taste of the raw sweet potatoes, but they found the dirt unpleasant.

“An 18-month-old female named Imo found she could solve the problem by washing the potatoes in a nearby stream. She taught this trick to her mother. Her playmates also learned this new way and they taught their mothers too.

“This cultural innovation was gradually picked up by various monkeys before the eyes of the scientists.

“Between 1952 and 1958 all the young monkeys learned to wash the sandy sweet potatoes to make them more palatable.

“Only the adults who imitated their children learned this social improvement. Other adults kept eating the dirty sweet potatoes.

“Then something startling took place. In the autumn of 1958, a certain number of Koshima monkeys were washing sweet potatoes — the exact number is not known.

“Let us suppose that when the sun rose one morning there were 99 monkeys on Koshima Island who had learned to wash their sweet potatoes.

“Let’s further suppose that later that morning, the hundredth monkey learned to wash potatoes.

“Then it happened!

“By that evening almost everyone in the tribe was washing sweet potatoes before eating them.

“The added energy of this hundredth monkey somehow created an ideological breakthrough!

“But notice.

“A most surprising thing observed by these scientists was that the habit of washing sweet potatoes then jumped over the sea –

“Colonies of monkeys on other islands and the mainland troop of monkeys at Takasakiyama began washing their sweet potatoes.

“Thus, when a certain critical number achieves an awareness, this new awareness may be communicated from mind to mind.

“Although the exact number may vary, this Hundredth Monkey Phenomenon means that when only a limited number of people know of a new way, it may remain the conscious property of these people.

“But there is a point at which if only one more person tunes-in to a new awareness, a field is strengthened so that this awareness is picked up by almost everyone!”

Lyall Watson had originally researched and assembled the story from the available testimonies of the primate researchers. Because the phenomenon took the researchers so much by surprise, they had not counted how many monkeys it took to trigger this effect. So, Watson proposed an arbitrary figure of ninety-nine monkeys, and said that one more, the so-called one-hundredth monkey, would then provide the critical mass of consciousness necessary to trigger the effect.

The new behavior pattern spread to most, but not all, of the monkeys. Older monkeys, in particular, remained steadfast in their established behavior patterns and resisted change. When the new behavior pattern suddenly appeared among monkey troupes on other islands, only a few monkeys on those islands picked up on the new idea. The ones most receptive to new ideas started imitating the new behavior and demonstrating it to the impressionable younger ones. Thus, they too began their own path towards their eventual hundredth monkey effect.

How the Hundredth Monkey Effect Works

The mechanism for this transference of ideas works the same way for monkeys as it does for all sentient beings. We exist within an atmosphere of global mind. The human brain is constantly receiving and transmitting mental pictures and information to and from that mental atmosphere in which we are immersed.

The global mind, otherwise known as Jung’s collective unconscious, does not cease to function because a few skeptics don’t like its effects. It functions just like it always has, passing information from one individual to another based upon their common frequency of consciousness. If progressive monkeys had a new idea, then so did other progressive monkeys on other islands. They resonated at the same frequency of consciousness.

Inventions often occur at the same time by inventors who are not in physical contact with each other. For example, in 1941, Les Paul designed and built the first solid-body electric guitar just when Leo Fender of Fender Musical Instruments was doing exactly the same thing.

Have you ever had an idea, then seen other people express or use that idea. You probably said, “Hey! I thought of that first!” Well, that’s the way the global mind works. It’s an atmosphere that you share with all other sentient beings, but you tune in especially to the particular topics and frequencies of mind that interest you the most.

What This Means to The Shift

When enough people have gone through their personal version of The Shift to the new consciousness, then a critical mass will form and suddenly everyone will become aware of the New Reality and its heart-centered values.

That is the day when heart-centered values will become the focus of everyday thinking for the vast majority of people. That is the day when humanity will begin to look back on what has changed and realize that a massive shift has occurred.

“The Shift And The Hundredth Monkey Effect” by Owen Waters, July 8 2015 at http://www.infinitebeing.com/0507/monkeys.htm

Original link: The Shift And The Hundredth Monkey Effect

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2015 6:46:35 PM

JULY 8, 2015 by STARSHIP EARTH: THE BIG PICTURE

Catch the Wave! Dr. Simon Atkins Chats with Michelle Walling [video]

I’m really pressed for time just now so I’ll throw this up for you. I’m quite a fan of Dr. Simon Atkins but so far have been unable to listen to this 3 hour discussion. Thanks, D.

Oh… and I was surprised to learn on Drake’s last Cosmic Voice show that he knew about ‘The Wave’. He said it is supposed to have a beneficial effect on EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. I wonder if that applies to the Illuminati/cabal… I guess we won’t really know until it happens.

What I really want to know is… is this Wave the same as ‘the Event’ Cobra has told us is coming at some point? It sounds like it is.

I had this piece set aside to share with you, too. The Wave was predicted back in the 50s’. ~ BP

The 2015 Frequency Shift UPDATE From Dr. Simon Atkinsby

Michelle Walling, CHLC
September of 2015 promises to bring extreme change to the planet. Many things have been predicted including a financial economic collapse, earthquakes, and civil chaos. In a dualistic Universe, there is an energetic opposite and equal reaction that will also occur in order to bring great positive change for those who are attuned to receiving it.

According to Dr. Simon Atkins, planet Earth has been receiving bursts of electromagnetic energy from the sun and other cosmic energies that have brought about an awakening for some of humanity. Simon has spent the majority of his life studying cosmic energies and how they affect the planet as well as the human psyche, and has made predictions with algorithms based on his experience.

The recent article on titled “Here It Comes! The Frequency Shift Into September 2015- Dr. Simon Atkins’ Predictions” has a summary of Simon’s predictions based on the energetic flux of energy the planet has been receiving. Review this article and its links to radio shows with Simon to check out the predictions he has made that will affect all of humanity. The biggest news to come out of this article is that Simon is predicting a huge wave of transformational energy to flow through the planet that will spark the changes that awakened people have been waiting for. These energetic changes will be so dramatic that everyone will get the chance to see that we have been enslaved. We will also begin to clearly see how we will able to free ourselves through energetic frequency increases and DNA activation.

I had the extreme pleasure to interview Simon on the Cosmic Awakening show on July 2, 2015. Here is the three hour interview packed with scientific, esoteric, spiritual, and metaphysical information on what is forecasted to occur and why, how he knows these things, and how you can prepare for such an event:

COSMIC AWAKENING SHOW WITH SIMON ATKINS JULY 2, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHZfvbqkkKI&feature=player_embedded (3hrs)

OR

http://in5d.com/the-2015-frequency-shift-update-from-dr-simon-atkins/

Simon makes it clear that the controllers of the planet know that this “WAVE X” is coming and do not want this to successfully be integrated into the planet. In his opinion, CERN is being used to try to keep this event form occurring, however they will not be successful. This wave of energy is multidimensional and the strange groans and creaks heard around the planet are indications of dimensions being opened that are not in harmony and alignment with the connected dimensions. There should be an increase of these sounds around the world and there will probably be a huge barrage of people posting these anomalous sounds on YouTube. If you have not heard of this, check out this very interesting eyewitness occurrences in this article:

What Is Causing The Strange Trumpet Sounds In The Sky All Over The World?

In my interview, I asked Simon how we can best prepare for this energetic shift and here is a short summary:

FinanciallyThe stock market has crashed every 7 years since 1966, and subsequently the economy has been decimated! 2015 is a 7 year itch. It is advised that you remove any assets from the stock market and perhaps even any financial institution that is electronic based. Physical gold and silver, land, lots of bottled water, food, and a way to cook it would be good investments.

Emotionally– Stay heart based- do not take things personally and you will be able to stay in a neutral position while emotions explode around you.

Physically– The number one thing you can do for your body is to get plenty of sleep! If at all possible, spend at least 15-20 minutes in the sun per day. Negative ions from ocean waves or from a room ionizer will also help tremendously.

Spiritually– It is important to clear your energy and stay grounded. Those who do not work on this may hallucinate and feel like they are losing their mind.

Mentally– Now more than ever, we should be cognizant and in control of our own thoughts as they create your reality.

While all of the changes that are predicted to occur in September may not happen all at once, it is expected that there will be a point in time that the shift in frequency is felt and assimilated by those who choose to take it in. Then the changes in our external reality will start to occur at lighting speed. This is just the beginning of a long term transformation for humanity to become free from sickness, hunger, and fear of survival through domination and control. How fast the planet is freed depends on us, and how fast you transform personally depends upon your own spiritual path and how you use this energy.

It has always been one of my greatest desires that all of humanity has the opportunity to make informed choices based on the truth, and my goal is to continue to move forward with full disclosure of humanity’s truth, Earth’s truth, and how we are all connected in the cosmos to the one Source Creator of this experience. Stay tuned to In5d and theCosmic Awakening Show for follow up information and sharing of experiences.

Click here for more articles by Michelle Walling!

Posted in Current Updates

Tagged , , , , ,, , , , , , , , , , , ,

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/10/2015 5:32:40 PM

The Oracle Report, Friday, July 10, 2015

There is simply too much news today!
I feel the need, however, to publish the ‘little stories’, because amidst all the ongoing Greek turmoil, each is a part of an ongoing thread of which I do not want us to lose track.
Hugs,
~Jean

HUMBOLDT LILY TAKEN BY WISE OWL LIZ AT PALOMAR MOUNTAIN, SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA

HUMBOLDT LILY
TAKEN BY WISE OWL LIZ
AT PALOMAR MOUNTAIN, SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA

Third Quarter Moon Phase:
revise, realign

Moon in Taurus

Goddess of Wisdom: Bagalamukhi (Goddess Who Solves)

God of Wisdom: Ian (God of The East)

Skill: integrate fun and play to alleviate heaviness

True Alignments: resolving confusion, simple expressions of the heart, sanctity, making a commitment, unity, enthusiasm, abundance of energy for what is needed to restore inner resources, humor, demonstrations of loyalty, getting back on track, gaining perspective, multiple possibilities, like-minded people joining together

Catalysts for Change: clouding or confusing the issue to persuade or manipulate, taking on too much work or responsibility, asking for something beyond someone’s level of skill or experience, believing one is too old for fun or forgetting how to have fun, rigid rules and rule following, forcing, confused by too much information, bickering, conforming

Sabian Symbol for the Lunar Month: “winter frost in the woods”

Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres”

We are wise today to find a balance between work, rest, creativity, and play to replenish our inner resources. This weekend is a power-punch of energetics, with the Sun squaring Uranus (with Uranus already at the Eris Point, as I’ve mentioned) and Mars beginning opposition with Pluto. A lot will develop under these catalyzing energetics, so today we want to keep things in good perspective, integrate a lot of humor, and commit our hearts to what we truly value.

I am discussing values and value systems a lot in advance of Venus’ retrograde on July 25. It’s important that we become clear about what is most important and meaningful to us. Today’s energetics activate our hearts and our heart’s desires, so pay attention to your attention! If you feel confused or overloaded (with information, options, decisions, responsibilities, etc.), stop and decide if there is something you need to put down. Are you carrying something that no longer needs to be carried? The universe helps us see and do this today.

If your mind chatter is on overdrive today, this is part of the energetic to help us take things to the next level. But this also can get out of hand quickly, scattering us. If you start to experience this, it is a direct sign that you need a rest. Take a short break (or long one if possible) and return to your center. Then come back with a refreshed perspective.

Mercury, the planet that rules communication (including mind chatter), moves to the degree of “a cat arguing with a mouse.” This can cause standoffs or standstills, as well as, obviously, arguments. What is the core issue? What needs to be brought back into balance? Are you engaged in an internal argument or battle? Again, realigning with what we value will bring us out of the conundrum.

All this month, the force of love has been coursing through our “inner woodlands” despite the “winter frost.” Hearts and minds seek expression today. What does yours want to say and do?

(Note: The latest episode of “Parliament of Wise Owls” was recorded last night and will be posted tomorrow, so be sure to check back for that and the weekend report.)

Thank you for supporting the Oracle Report!

The Oracle Report

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!