Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
7/5/2015 5:37:55 PM

Feel Good News: Sunday, July 5, 2015

feelgoodnewsflowersHappy Sunday, dear friends. I would like to wish a Happy Canada Day, for all our friends up north, and a Happy Independence Day for all our friends down south on the North American continent.

It is interesting to me personally how our thoughts on a holiday change as we grow older, and have more experience and wisdom of the world we live in. As a child, the Fourth of July was simply the real diving in point for summer vacation, with tons of swimming and cook outs and ice cream and sparklers.

It was one of the best days of the summer because we could stay our late as our parents enjoyed a few cocktails with friends and watched the fireworks going off illegally in the neighborhood.

As I grew up, I learned the history of Independence Day, and what began as pride has, over the years, through experience and observation changed to a longing for freedom. The truth is, we know not where we are going, but we trust that it is going to be better than it has been.

The second truth is, inside, we are all divine sovereign free will creator beings and beloved children of the universe. We deserve to be free, loved, supported, healthy, happy and abundant, simply because we exist.

So, this weekend, I bless you all as free will creator beings. I know you join with me to send blessing of freedom, compassion, love, unity and prosperity for all beings, and that alone is enough to set off some fireworks of joy in our universe!

How could we love Lego’s even more?

As a child, some of my fondest memories are the times when all my brothers and sisters decided to build Lego cities on rainy days. We would all design and build our own homes and roads, and the construction would go on and on until dinner time. It sometimes even overlapped into the next day, and for my brothers, the best part was destroying the whole city with their plastic Godzilla monsters!

Lego’s are a part of most of my generation’s childhood, and many younger kids adore them too. In fact, they are so popular that the Lego company uses over 6,000 tons of plastic to create new blocks every year.

In an effort to make these almost indestructible blocks more environmentally friendly, the company has decided to invest about $150 Million US in the Lego Sustainable Materials Center. This group of researchers will look at every possible way to reduce the carbon footprint of creating Lego’s, including decreasing the amount of cardboard in packaging, finding a more sustainable and environmentally friendly plastic, and using renewable energy at the factory.

I believe that companies who look at sustainable practices and align with environmentally friendly alternatives, are the companies that will move to the head of the pack in consumer confidence in the future. Consumers most certainly have been tending towards supporting companies that care, and I believe this will strengthen as we move forward.

Good-bye plastic: Lego announces a huge change in the future of its toys by Wagatwe Wanjuki for UpWorthy

The brightest ideas keep coming through the youngest minds.

Alex Deans is a very smart young man. He just graduated as the valedictorian from his Ontario, Canada high school and he will be attending McGill University in the fall.

Alex is also compassionate and inventive. After helping a blind woman to cross the street when he was 12, he has been dedicated to creating a new way to help blind people get around.

Using GPS technology and sonar type waves, he is close to revolutionizing the way blind people can relate to their environment. Canes and guide dogs can only help with objects that are right in front of the visually impaired, and they do not help the person to know where they are, in relation to were they want to go.

Alex is in the process of finalizing his iAid, which is worn like a belt around the waist. The iAid won the 2015 Weston Youth Innovation Award through the Ontario Science Centre, which provided Alex with a $2,000 scholarship and the ability to present his project to business innovators and community members.

Again, a young person has shown that issues can be overcome using outside-the-box thinking. GPS technology has been around for at least 15 years, and it took a young man walking across the street with a blind person to realize the technology could change their worlds forever.

The ability of young people to see past the false idea, that things will always remain the same gives me a huge amount of hope for our future. They are truly demonstrating that we can create a world that works for everyone, one inspirational problem solver at a time.

Boy’s Amazing Gadget to Revolutionize The Way Blind People Get Around by Heliana Hovitz for Good News Network

Declaration of Interdependence.

Yes, you read that right. This is an older film project that uses the US Declaration of Independence as the jumping off point for explaining our global interdependence. The thoughts expressed here are more important than ever, as they show that we are indeed one collective of humanity woven together by our common traits.

Declaration of Interdependence by Tiffany Schlain on KarmaTube

A tattoo artist helps a girl with cerebral palsy feel wicked awesome about her leg braces.

Most folks think all little girls would want to feel like a princess, but Hope Laliberte wants to be tough, so her role models are Disney villains. In a childhood world where the only powerful women are villains, Hope is drawn to them for their strength.

Hope is 8 years old, and she and her twin sister were born premature. Hope was born with cerebral palsy and epilepsy, and so she has to wear leg braces. Recently she needed new braces, and her parents reached out to Aaron Guillemette, a local tattoo artist, to create custom art for the braces.

Guillemette was happy to help and give back to the community. He created individual caricatures of Cruella De’Ville, from 101 Dalmatiansand Ursula from the Little Mermaid. He also incorporated her name into the braces.

When she received the new braces, she screamed with joy! I adore this story because it is a lovely thing to empower a child who is living with a disability. The more support they can get the better.

Reclaiming the image of powerful women in the media and childhood stories is also an important thing. As kids grow up, they absorb the concepts of womanhood from the world around them, and having powerful images for young beings of both sexes will help inspire more balance in society.

Tattoo Artist Turns Girl’s Leg Braces Into A Pair Of Wicked Awesome Disney Villains by Cameron Keady for Huffington Post Good News

And finally…

Some animal fun to brighten your day.

I love sharing the silly antics of animals. The truth is that animals, in their natural state, enjoy playing and feel deeply into life, and they remind us of our own child-like nature and desire for play. Enjoy!

The Best Funny Animal Video on YouTube

That’s the good news for today. Have a joyful day. See you all next Sunday as we explore more good news together.

Be Well. Be Joy. Be Love!

Alex

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/5/2015 5:39:09 PM

Heavenletter #5336 via Gloria Wendroff: The Pure Glory of Being

Heavenletters - Version 2God said:

The Truth of You bears no resemblance to the harried person you disguise yourself in. You are not this pressured person you think you are.

Sometimes you feel frazzled. However, frazzle is like a hot spell in the weather. There can be a hot spell in the weather. You can experience a heat wave, yet you are not the heat wave. You can have a hot spell, yet a hot spell is outside you. Frazzle is an addendum to the apparent appearance that is not you at all. If you were not hiding out in a body, you would have no clue as to what stress and strain could be. We come back again and again that you are not your body. Your body has temperature. The Essence of You does not. The Essence of You has nothing to do with up or down or any apparent change.

Consider stress like a sauna your body steps into. You are not a sauna. Your body enters a sauna, and your body steps out of a sauna. You can open the door, and you step out the same way you stepped in.

You, outlined in the form of a body, can kick up a storm, yet you can never be a storm. You can erupt like a volcano. You can be called a volcano, yet you are not a volcano. Your body can bear witness to a volcano. Your body can erupt, yet the essence of you remains Pure Being.

You can be called a spit-fire, yet Who You Are bears no resemblance to a spit-fire.

You can don clothes, yet you can never be the clothes you don. In the world you can appear as High Style, yet the Essence of You has nothing to do with style or manners any more than the Essence of You has to do with freckles.

Your head can have frizzy hair, yet frizzy hair has nothing to do with you. Your Being is Being. Being is not something you can comb or spritz Frizz-less spray on. In fact, your Being is always untouched. Being is beyond being affected or adapting affectation. Being is Being. It is no stretch of your imagination.

Your body can hamper you and your mind can hamper you, yet Being is beyond your body and beyond your seeming individual heart and mind. Your beautiful heart can be affected, yet the Beingness of you can’t be anything but what it is – the Pure Glory of Sunlight lighting up the Universe like stars in the sky. Beingness can only be simply what it is.

Yet, how you have to be reminded of your Beingness housed in the illusion of the world.

Being is centered within you. You, in the image of a body can get rattled, yet nothing can touch your Being. God Is, and you ARE. I am formless except as I express Myself through you in a human body on Earth.

The world is a miracle of expression. All the Beauty in the World cannot light a candle to the True Reality of You which is Pure Being. We, the seeming you and I, share Being. We appear like Twinkling Stars and Hot Sun and Cool Moon, and yet We are more than the light that appears to nourish the Universe. Certainly, We are bright light whether you see it or not, yet Our Essence is Being Beyond Description. We do not fit into words.

You can be described on many levels, literally and in beautiful metaphors, yet all the description falls short of the Reality of which you are made. You are beyond image. You are beyond the content of the Whole Universe. Of course, you are beyond, because the Infinite cannot fit into the finite no matter what the greatest of poets may put together in rhyme or iambic pentameter.

“Heavenletter #5336: “The Pure Glory of Being,” received by Gloria Wendroff, July 4, 2015, at http://heavenletters.org/the-pure-glory-of-being.html

Source Link: Heavenletters 5336 The Pure Glory of Being

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/5/2015 5:40:50 PM

Weekly Newsletter: The Divine Father and Mother

The Mother’s beautiful creation. Credit: Cosmic22ones.com

By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness

I wrote the following for the one hundred and fifty-fourth issue of The Culture of Awareness Weekly Newsletter, which I offer for $11.11 a month via PayPal (see the subscription button at the bottom for more info) or check/cash (head here for more info).

Income from the newsletter helps me get by and ensures I can continue to offer free material every day, and every subscription is greatly appreciated.

Depending on which spiritual teachers you subscribe to, you’ve probably heard talk about the ‘Divine Mother’ and the ‘Divine Father’. But who exactly are these divine forces, and what do they have to do with God, creativity or enlightenment? Are they just fancy spiritual terms that were created to give us another label for God, or do they have a deeper, realer meaning?

I’m a novice when it comes to most spiritual terminology, and I can’t claim to know as much about it as someone who’s been on this path for a long time. In my eyes, however, the Divine Father and Mother are more than just labels. The Divine Mother represents love – the creative force that’s responsible for our existence – and the Divine Father represents complete emptiness, nothingness and bliss.

When we’re encouraged to return to love or center ourselves in the heart, we’re being encouraged to reconnect with the Divine Mother, who harbors all of the love and creativity we’ll ever need. If we ever doubt our creative powers, all we need to do is root ourselves in love (thereby reconnecting with the Mother) and allow our creative expression to pour out of us. It isn’t always that easy for some people, but with a solid understanding of love and the Divine Mother, it can get easier if we at least try to stay connected.

When spiritual teachers encourage us to transcend love and hate; happiness and sadness; joy and disappointment, they’re encouraging us to reconnect with the Father, to whom we’ll eventually return. They’re encouraging us to bypass even the Mother’s love so we can connect directly with the Divine Masculine, and in this silence and stillness comes an untold amount of bliss.

Everything simply is when we’re connected with the Father¸ and we learn true transcendence in this empty space. Our ability to persevere in difficult or stressful situations increases, and the same can be said for when we’re connected with the Mother. Her love pours out of us, enabling us to find strength in hard times, and combined with the Father’s stillness, we can become a mighty spiritual force.

When we’re creative, we express the Mother’s love. When we meditate or connect with the silence and stillness in any other way, we connect with the Father, who can never be known by the mind. No matter what, we’ll connect with our creator if we make an effort, and the secret is that we’re always connected – we just don’t realize it yet.

We’re constantly connected with God and our higher consciousness, but it can be easy to feel like we aren’t connected if we struggle to meditate, be creative or do anything else that requires a higher connection. There’ll be times when we don’t feel connected, but things will change if we persevere and refuse to give up when we don’t feel our best.

Our creator is here for us, and the Divine Father and Mother want to help us in our times of difficulty, frustration and perceived lack. The Mother wants to help her children through their creative and spiritual endeavors, and the Father wants to help us reconnect with him in the sacred silence that so many spiritual teachers have encouraged us to explore. We can increase our connection with them, but it requires faith, persistence and the willingness to embrace (and transcend) the obstacles that seem to impede our progress.

In my view, the best way to stay connected with the Divine Mother and Father is to regularly practice creativity and meditation (or other forms of connecting). We can connect with the Divine Mother during meditation, but I think creative expression is a much better and more potent way to keep that connection strong. It’ll strengthen more and more with all of the creative work we do, and our connection with the Father will strengthen as we continue to meditate and align with our higher consciousness.

Life would become a lot easier if we could consciously maintain our connection with the Divine Father and Mother, because we’d understand that we aren’t on this journey alone. We’re given more support and assistance than we realize, and it usually just takes opening up to this assistance to get the most out of it.

The next time you struggle with your creativity, try calling on the Divine Mother to help. The next time you feel disconnected from Source or any kind of higher consciousness, try meditating and connecting with the Divine Father in silence. Our creator will be here for us as soon as we request his/her assistance, and most of the time, all we have to do is open up and allow ourselves to receive their wisdom and guidance.

They have a lot to help us remember, so let’s maintain our connection in times of trouble. Our troubles will come to an end when we can stay connected and refuse to doubt ourselves or our creator, and the more we allow our higher consciousness into our lives, the more it can express itself through us. We’ll connect with the Divine Mother and Father through this higher consciousness, so let’s look to it when we feel distant.

Sometimes, it takes the assistance of our higher consciousness to help us realize that our connection has always been here and has always been strong. It requires a degree of openness to feel or understand, and everything will fall into place as long as we can stay open to the insight and revelations our greater awareness has to offer in every moment.

When it comes to meditation, creative expression or anything else that requires love and our greater awareness, open-mindedness will make it easier, more fun, more worthwhile and more rewarding. The same can be said for patience, which we can replace with pure presence and centeredness.

So let’s remember to open the mind when we want to connect with the Mother’s love or the Father’s empty bliss, and when we can, all of the higher vibes and creative expressions we seek will flow like water.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/5/2015 5:51:52 PM

The Awakening

A time comes in your life when you finally get it. When, in the midst of all your fears and insanity, you stop dead in your tracks and somewhere the voice inside your head cries out… ENOUGH! Enough fighting and crying and blaming and struggling to hold on. Then, like a child quieting down after a tantrum, you blink back your tears and begin to look at the world through new eyes.

This is your awakening.

You realize it’s time to stop hoping and waiting for something to change, or for happiness, safety and security to magically appear over the next horizon.

You realize that in the real world there aren’t always fairy tale endings, and that any guarantee of “happily ever after” must begin with you… and in the process a sense of serenity is born of acceptance.

You awaken to the fact that you are not perfect and that not everyone will always love, appreciate or approve of who or what you are… and that’s OK. They are entitled to their own views and opinions.

01 Awakening Soul Spirit

You learn the importance of loving and championing yourself… and in the process a sense of new found confidence is born of self-approval.

You stop complaining and blaming other people for the things they did to you – or didn’t do for you – and you learn that the only thing you can really count on is the unexpected.

You learn that people don’t always say what they mean or mean what they say and that not everyone will always be there for you and everything isn’t always about you.

So, you learn to stand on your own and to take care of yourself… and in the process a sense of safety and security is born of self-reliance.

You stop judging and pointing fingers and you begin to accept people as they are and to overlook their shortcomings and human frailties… and in the process a sense of peace and contentment is born of forgiveness.

You learn to open up to new worlds and different points of view. You begin reassessing and redefining who you are and what you really stand for.

You learn the difference between wanting and needing and you begin to discard the doctrines and values you’ve outgrown, or should never have bought into to begin with.

You learn that there is power and glory in creating and contributing and you stop maneuvering through life merely as a “consumer” looking for you next fix.

You learn that principles such as honesty and integrity are not the outdated ideals of a bygone era, but the mortar that holds together the foundation upon which you must build a life.

You learn that you don’t know everything, it’s not your job to save the world and that you can’t teach a pig to sing. You learn the only cross to bear is the one you choose to carry and that martyrs get burned at the stake.

Then you learn about love. You learn to look at relationships as they really are and not as you would have them be. You learn that ‘alone’ does not mean lonely.

spiritualgrowing

You stop trying to control people, situations and outcomes. You learn to distinguish between guilt and responsibility and the importance of setting boundaries and learning to say NO.

You also stop working so hard at putting your feelings aside, smoothing things over and ignoring your needs.

You learn that your body really is your temple. You begin to care for it and treat it with respect. You begin to eat a balanced diet, drinking more water, and take more time to exercise.

You learn that being tired fuels doubt, fear, and uncertainty and so you take more time to rest. And, just as food fuels the body, laughter fuels the soul. So you take more time to laugh and to play.

You learn that, for the most part, you get in life what you deserve, and that much of life truly is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

You learn that anything worth achieving is worth working for and that wishing for something to happen is different than working toward making it happen.

More importantly, you learn that in order to achieve success you need direction, discipline and perseverance. You learn that no one can do it all alone, and that it’s OK to risk asking for help.

You learn the only thing you must truly fear is fear itself. You learn to step right into and through your fears because you know that whatever happens you can handle it and to give in to fear is to give away the right to live life on your own terms.

You learn to fight for your life and not to squander it living under a cloud of impending doom.

You learn that life isn’t always fair, you don’t always get what you think you deserve and that sometimes bad things happen to unsuspecting, good people… and you lean not to always take it personally.

You learn that nobody’s punishing you and everything isn’t always somebody’s fault. It’s just life happening. You learn to admit when you are wrong and to build bridges instead of walls.

You lean that negative feelings such as anger, envy and resentment must be understood and redirected or they will suffocate the life out of you and poison the universe that surrounds you.

You learn to be thankful and to take comfort in many of the simple things we take for granted, things that millions of people upon the earth can only dream about: a full refrigerator, clean running water, a soft warm bed, a long hot shower.

Then, you begin to take responsibility for yourself by yourself and you make yourself a promise to never betray yourself and to never, ever settle for less than you heart’s desire.

You make it a point to keep smiling, to keep trusting, and to stay open to every wonderful possibility.

You hang a wind chime outside your window so you can listen to the wind.

Finally, with courage in you heart, you take a stand, you take a deep breath, and you begin to design the life you want to live as best as you can.

~ Author Unknown

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/6/2015 6:11:06 PM

Office of Poofness 7-5-15… “Things Happen”

poofness_office_of_158Music video and lyrics at the end.

[Poof] “…the wiser ones just know what has to be done and they continue to do just that. Will the programs begin to manifest or pay out this next week? They could. It could happen and it could get delayed one more time. Just be aware that bankers and politicians and kingpins are all quite busy all over the world right now trying to cover their asses…

[ZAP] “SO FAR, THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE TO THE SCHEDULE OF THE ANTICIPATED PROJECT FUNDINGS. MANY HAVE LABORED TO GET TO THIS STAGE, MANY AT GREAT COST… THE WORK THAT WAS ACCOMPLISHED HAS BROUGHT US TO HEAVEN’S GATE. THE DOORS WILL BE OPENING NOW, AND A LOT OF WORK WILL START NOW…

“AND IN WORLD NEWS, RUSSIAN JETS CONTINUE TO FLY WITHIN 50 MILES OF US AND CANADA COASTLINES. THEY LOST SOMETHING? OBAMA IGNORING THEM. SAME WITH THAT GUY HARPER IN OTTAWA.

“AND THAT’S ALL THE NEWS FIT TO PRINT RIGHT NOW. STEADY ON AS THIS WEEK WILL SEE THE GLOBAL EVENTS START UNFURLING WITH THE RELEASE OF THE MAJOR FUNDS NOW. IT WILL BE INTERESTING.”

———————————————————————–

Greetings and Salutations:

[POOF SAID;] “The whole world is upside down — and the folks in charge are not so sure they can continue to manage the rip tide effect that is about to roll through. The deals have been cut, the options have been reviewed, the plans have changed many number of times, and the wherewithal to make it all happen as has been the intention now for years, has been dampened by the continued surveillance that has occurred. You have to recall that was not always an issue. It certainly is now. As soon as indications come through that this and that are going to happen, then the PTB are also alerted and that changes the outcomes. Albeit, the outcomes won’t always been thwarted, but lets be real, they have been and they are and yet no one within the white hat group is thwarted by what changes; the wiser ones just know what has to be done and they continue to do just that.

“Will the programs begin to manifest or pay out this next week? They could. It could happen and it could get delayed one more time. Just be aware that bankers and politicians and kingpins are all quite busy all over the world right now trying to cover their asses…. These are crazy times but reminder that it was always expected, these tumultuous experiences. Some where you have read the Light is winning; well it is, it will, and good intentions and good people will ultimately get this done. Be wise, safe, and use your common sense, as always. If wishing your intention could bring all of these things to a head this very week, there are plenty of folks on this slow train that would do that in a NY second. You are all on the same page. Keep the faith….P… “

ZAP SAYS

SO FAR, THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE TO THE SCHEDULE OF THE ANTICIPATED PROJECT FUNDINGS. MANY HAVE LABORED TO GET TO THIS STAGE, MANY AT GREAT COST, EVEN TO THEIR LIVES.

WE HANG WITH HEAVY HEART AS ANOTHER HAS PASSED. TOO MANY GO TOO EARLY. ALL WE CAN DO IS HONOR THEIR MEMORIES, AND CONTINUE FORWARD. THEIR WORK PAVED THE WAY FOR WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW, AND THEY ARE REMEMBERED.

SO THE WORK THAT WAS ACCOMPLISHED HAS BROUGHT US TO HEAVEN’S GATE. THE DOORS WILL BE OPENING NOW, AND A LOT OF WORK WILL START NOW. WE HAVE BEEN PRIVILEGED ENOUGH TO SEE THIS BEGIN IN OUR LIFETIME.

SO MANY OF YOU HAVE SUBMITTED ABSOLUTELY PERFECT PROJECTS THAT WILL PROVIDE FOR AN INCREDIBLE COMMUNITY BUILDING PHASE IN THE PRIMARY RECONSTRUCTION STAGE, AND OUR TEAMS ARE ASTOUNDED AND GIDDY TO SEE THE QUALITY AND DIRECTION OF THE PROJECTS. THEY ARE ALL AIMED AT ACCOMPLISHING HUMANITARIAN OBJECTIVES REGARDLESS OF BUSINESS MODEL. THAT IS MAGIC.

WE ARE HUMBLED TO PROVIDE PROJECT INTAKE SERVICES FOR SUCH QUALITY, DEPTH AND BREADTH SO EVIDENT IN THE VISION OF THE PROPONENTS.

WITH THE FORTHCOMING FUNDINGS, COMES THE INFRASTRUCTURE THAT HANDLES THE PROCESS. THE FUNDING DIVISIONS THAT DHINTAKE PROVIDES INTAKE FOR WILL BE FULLY CHARGED AND READY TO PROCESS THE PRIMARY PROJECTS WE ARE HOPING IN A MATTER OF WEEKS, WITH THE COMPLETION OF THE STREAMLINED AND FULLY OPERATIONAL MODEL WITHIN THREE MONTHS TO HANDLE ALL OTHER PROJECT SUBMISSIONS. THE COMPLIANCE PROCESS ITSELF HAS TO BE BROUGHT FULLY ONLINE AND THAT IS NOT A FIVE MINUTE JOB.

THESE ARE REALISTIC FIGURES TO CONSIDER IN VIEW OF THE SERVICE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE TO BE FULLY STAFFED AND TRAINED.

BY NOW, MANY OF YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR FIRST LETTERS ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR SUBMISSION. BE PATIENT NOW AS THE INFRASTRUCTURE IS COMPLETED TO HANDLE THE THROUGHPUT. I WILL KEEP ADVISING OUR PROGRESS.

AND IN WORLD NEWS, RUSSIAN JETS CONTINUE TO FLY WITHIN 50 MILES OF US AND CANADA COASTLINES. THEY LOST SOMETHING? OBAMA IGNORING THEM. SAME WITH THAT GUY HARPER IN OTTAWA.

AND THAT’S ALL THE NEWS FIT TO PRINT RIGHT NOW. STEADY ON AS THIS WEEK WILL SEE THE GLOBAL EVENTS START UNFURLING WITH THE RELEASE OF THE MAJOR FUNDS NOW. IT WILL BE INTERESTING.

WHEN ALL THIS BEGINS, STAY STEADY AND DON’T PULL ON THE CARROT TO SEE IF IT IS STILL GROWING. YOU WILL FIND THE ENERGIES BEING FELT NOW ARE INCREASING, AND BOTH TEARS AND TEMPERS ARE MORE COMMON AS EMOTIONS RISE. THIS IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD AVOID, AND DO CALM. YOU WILL FIND THAT THINGS THAT WOULD STIR YOU TO ACTION YOU REGRET LATER, KINDA WASH OFF YOU LIKE WATER ON A DUCK, AND YOU REMAIN STABLE AND STILL ON YOUR OWN TWO FEET. THIS IS GOOD.

AND IN HONOR OF THE PROLIFIC AND STEADY STREAM OF MOUSE DROPPINGS, SUSAN HAS NAMED THE GENERAL MOUSE POPULATION POOEY, DOOEY, AND FOOEY, ABOUT A DOZEN OF THEM. THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME AND ANY ONE NAME FITS THE BILL. THIS PDF GANG IS RUNNING MIDNIGHT MISSIONS. THEY ARE NOT QUIET. SUSAN HAS NOT WOKEN UP TO STARE STRAIGHT INTO A BEADY BLACK EYE YET WITH A VOICE CROONING “GO TO SLEEEEP….”, BUT MAYBE SOON. SHE WILL REPORT.

I WISH ALL OF YOU A WONDERFUL AND HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! THIS REMARKABLE DECLARATION OF SANE MINDS IS A WORTHY SYMBOL TO PONDER DEEPLY.

GOD BLESS AND MAY THE MIGHTY LEGIONS AND HOSTS OF HEAVEN WATCH OVER YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE.

IN ARDENT GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
July 5, 2015
Copyright ZAP 2013-2015

Thank you for your support as we continue to do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn’t do this without your help. Please go to Paypal.com thru friends and family using the account address goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support us. Blessings, S

Consultations continue….

Love and Kisses,

‘The Office of Poofness”

Susan, ZAP and staff

———————————————————————–

“Things Happen”

I could go on talking or I could stop
Wring out each memory til’ I get every drop
Sift through the details of the others involved
The true crime would be thinking it’s just one persons fault

Like an honest signature on a fake ID
Like the guilty conscience with the innocent plea
You can just ignore it, put it out of mind
But ain’t it funny how the past won’t ever let something lie

Let’s make a list of all the things the world has put you through
Let’s raise a glass to all the people you’re not speaking to
I don’t know what else you wanted me to say to you

Things happen, that’s all they ever do

In a different time, on a different floor
I might morn the lose of who I’m not anymore
So I’m driving up to Oakland for a good look back
And a few revisions to my plan of attack

I think I’ll see Lily, see where she stands
I can’t help how I feel, I don’t think anyone can
Sometimes we’re lovers, sometimes we’re friends
Behold the magnetism between two dead ends

Lets’ make a list of all the things the world has put you through (we can qualify the spirit guides we listen to)
Lets raise a glass to all the people your not speaking to (or why are moms compelled to bronze your baby shoes)
I don’t know what else that you wanted me to say to you
That’s all they ever do
That’s all they ever do
That’s all they ever do

https://youtu.be/LKHACFnb0hQ

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!