Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time To Congratulate PHIL BLACK, The 218th POTW!
2/15/2010 2:36:10 AM

Hi Myrna,

Just sent you a recipe for some delicious Blackeyed Peas & Corn Bread. Wish I was in PA so I could help you eat them. I decided to do the next best thing and put some Pintos and Great Northern Beans on to soak. This time tomorrow night, I'm gonna have me some Pinto Beans & Onions and some Cracklin' Corn Bread.

Glad the Good Lord gave me my memory back, so I could remember what eatin' was like.

Seriously though, you all give me back far more than I ever give any of you. The strength and compassion of caring Friends is what makes life worthwhile.

Have A Peacefully Blessed Evening My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2010 2:51:19 AM

Hi Johnny,

Thanks so much for coming by to visit and I appreciate the offer. However, I'm afraid I used to be real good Friends with another Johnny, except that he spelled his first name Johnnie, and his last name was Walker. I did like the blended Scotch Whiskey, just a bit too much. But the Good Lord knew better and took it away from me. Thank You Jesus.

So I guess I'll just share a Coke and say...

I Appreciate Your Friendship.

Have A Great Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2010 3:03:05 AM

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks so much for this Forum, Thanks for the kind words, and most of all, Thanks for being such a Great Friend for the last 5 years that I've been at Adland. I truly appreciate all of your hard work over the past year and all of the great advice and guidance that you always give to everyone who's willing to ask. From one Marketer to Another, Thanks for a Top-Notch Job!

Have a great year this year and I wish you nothing less than the Total Success that you so aptly deserve.

Have A Great Week,

Phil

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2010 4:01:52 AM

Hello My Friends.

I received this in my Inbox this evening from a good Friend, a former Adlander, and I really liked it, and I hope that you will too.

THIS IS THE NICEST MESSAGE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED

Please read to end

To : YOU
Date : TODAY
Subject : YOURSELF
Reference : LIFE

This is God. Today I will be handling All of your problems for you.
I do Not need your help. So, have a nice day.
I love you. And, remember.... If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle,

do Not attempt to resolve it yourself! Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box.
I will get to it in MY TIME. All situations will be resolved, but in My time, not yours.
Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold onto it by worrying about it.
Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now.
Should you decide to give this to a friend; Thank you.
You may have touched their life in ways you will never know!

Now, you have a nice day.
God

It truly does make a difference when you put everything in God's hands. There is absolutley nothing that He cannot do. Sometimes He doesn't do what you might think He should, and He doesn't always do it quickly, however He always does it right!

God Bless & Keep You My Friends,

Phil

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2010 4:40:16 AM
Congratulations Phil Black !

And Happy Valentine's Day to all !

Linda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!