Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
7/3/2011 9:28:03 AM

Hi Peter,

I just realized I posted it in the wrong forum. LOL!

+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/4/2011 4:11:17 PM
Peter,

I found this opinion on FOX NEWS following a story on whether or not Rick Perry governor of Texas will run against N'Obama Despot in Chief. This morning we are watching the prosecutors putting the final nails in the coffin of Casey Anthony and preparing for our 4th of July festivities.

Happy 4th of July!

The following opinion will put some light on the reason Obama has been given the lead in the near total destruction of our country as well as much of the world. Many of those that have brought views of this sort to the lite of day have been labeled extreme, racists, radical and etc. The same words were used by N'Obama and his supporters in lew of any legitimate answer to all concerns leading up to his election.

On this holiday it is our "HOPE" that the citizens of our country will awaken from years of propaganda and realize that the conscience and ability of our peoples cannot correct or guarantee that all will attain the same standing in life. Our founders had a keen awareness of this! Many had a spiritual foundation that when mixed with their experience guided them to establish our constitution. This document has been in effect for longer than most others.
I hope that on reflection of our present course "CHANGE" will occur in the minds of our citizens. This change of conscience will guide us to remove those responsible for N'obama and other high placed government abusers responsible for our countries demise.

orisisc 21 hours ago
HOW THE LIBERALS RUINED AMERICA BEFORE OUR VERY EYES
Never in the history of democracy has a country been so ruined by the “liberals” than the U.S.A. Here is how these WOLVES IN SKINS OF LAMBS succeeded…There is a teacher from New York who was voted school-teacher of the year award two times. His name is John Taylor Gatto. He wrote the best seller: “Weapons of Mass Instruction”. Gatto quit saying he can no longer destroy children’s lives. Ronald Reagan's Education Expert Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt wrote THE whistle blowing book : “The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America” {See interviews of Gatto and Iserbyt on YOUTUBE before they are "removed"}. Now, why are children NOT educated basic real life economics, like saving 10% of all money they receive and earn, from the age of 6 years of age so they can retire millionaires at the age of 50/60? Old world cultures have always educated their children to save 10% of all money their acquire during their lifetimes. Would America be ruined by debt if past generations were educated in real life economics? How many of you know that all the departments of education and teachers unions throughout all the Judaeo-Christian cultures are controlled by the liberal left political parties? THIS CANNOT BE A COINCIDENCE! In other words, a fox was put in charge of a henhouse. And America is ruined and in debt!

THE LIBERALS or THE GREAT PRETENDERS?
The word “liberal” means: freedom, valuable, education, generous, tolerance, patience and large-minded. So, why aren’t children educated real life economics? Is this generous, or “tight-fisted”? Is this large minded or narrow minded? What about people killed or robbed for money? Why weren’t criminals and killers educated virtues, real life economics, wealth creation, and career management when they were children? Is THAT valuable education, or a cheap swindle? So, shouldn’t the liberals stop pretending? Because their results are obvious. The cat is out of the bag!

THE CAUSE AND EFFECTS OF “LIBERAL” MIS-EDUCATION
Go read Dr Victor Frankl’s “Man’s Search for Meaning”. The cause and effect object in this is that we have been mis-educated so deeply, that many people find less and less meaning in society, and often in their own lives. Dr Viktor Frankl proved that this problem breeds the following behaviours:
1) violence - discrimination 2) alcohol-drug abuse/criminality 3) depression 4) an overactive libido to a level of aberration.
Look at society today, and how the above behaviours are rampant! This was not the case 100 years ago. Isn’t this why generations of parents and grand-parents have said that society has GRADUALLY gotten worse and worse? Now, let’s go back 100 years ago. If the “liberals” announced they were going to DISCREETLY wreck America’s family based society and ruin America economically, it’s LIBERALS who would have been ruined. And America wouldn’t be where it is today…

SUMMARY / The liberals are the self proclaimed owners of law enforced "skool-education”. Youth mis-education creates poverty, violence, crime, politicians to make more and more laws, police forces, lawyers, court-houses, judges, and prisons. This leads to three questions:
1) Will Americans forgive the liberals for the mis-education which has ruined America? They should, because the liberals were mis-educated too.
2) Will the liberals and the conservatives make peace, work together, and abolish mis-education?
3 ) If politicians refuse to abolish mis-education, will America become the greatest "gulag-police-state" in the world? (Type in : "U.S. Concentration Camps" on YOUTUBE or, infowars)
FEEL FREE TO COPY THIS FOR YOUR FRIENDS / FAMILIES / POLITICIANS / CHURCHES /
CIVIC GROUPS AND SCHOOLS From Carla Orisis orisisc@yahoo.com
Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/4/2011 6:05:27 PM
Amen more education for the Ignorant.

Quote:
Peter,

I found this opinion on FOX NEWS following a story on whether or not Rick Perry governor of Texas will run against N'Obama Despot in Chief. This morning we are watching the prosecutors putting the final nails in the coffin of Casey Anthony and preparing for our 4th of July festivities.

Happy 4th of July!

The following opinion will put some light on the reason Obama has been given the lead in the near total destruction of our country as well as much of the world. Many of those that have brought views of this sort to the lite of day have been labeled extreme, racists, radical and etc. The same words were used by N'Obama and his supporters in lew of any legitimate answer to all concerns leading up to his election.

On this holiday it is our "HOPE" that the citizens of our country will awaken from years of propaganda and realize that the conscience and ability of our peoples cannot correct or guarantee that all will attain the same standing in life. Our founders had a keen awareness of this! Many had a spiritual foundation that when mixed with their experience guided them to establish our constitution. This document has been in effect for longer than most others.
I hope that on reflection of our present course "CHANGE" will occur in the minds of our citizens. This change of conscience will guide us to remove those responsible for N'obama and other high placed government abusers responsible for our countries demise.

orisisc 21 hours ago
HOW THE LIBERALS RUINED AMERICA BEFORE OUR VERY EYES
Never in the history of democracy has a country been so ruined by the “liberals” than the U.S.A. Here is how these WOLVES IN SKINS OF LAMBS succeeded…There is a teacher from New York who was voted school-teacher of the year award two times. His name is John Taylor Gatto. He wrote the best seller: “Weapons of Mass Instruction”. Gatto quit saying he can no longer destroy children’s lives. Ronald Reagan's Education Expert Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt wrote THE whistle blowing book : “The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America” {See interviews of Gatto and Iserbyt on YOUTUBE before they are "removed"}. Now, why are children NOT educated basic real life economics, like saving 10% of all money they receive and earn, from the age of 6 years of age so they can retire millionaires at the age of 50/60? Old world cultures have always educated their children to save 10% of all money their acquire during their lifetimes. Would America be ruined by debt if past generations were educated in real life economics? How many of you know that all the departments of education and teachers unions throughout all the Judaeo-Christian cultures are controlled by the liberal left political parties? THIS CANNOT BE A COINCIDENCE! In other words, a fox was put in charge of a henhouse. And America is ruined and in debt!

THE LIBERALS or THE GREAT PRETENDERS?
The word “liberal” means: freedom, valuable, education, generous, tolerance, patience and large-minded. So, why aren’t children educated real life economics? Is this generous, or “tight-fisted”? Is this large minded or narrow minded? What about people killed or robbed for money? Why weren’t criminals and killers educated virtues, real life economics, wealth creation, and career management when they were children? Is THAT valuable education, or a cheap swindle? So, shouldn’t the liberals stop pretending? Because their results are obvious. The cat is out of the bag!

THE CAUSE AND EFFECTS OF “LIBERAL” MIS-EDUCATION
Go read Dr Victor Frankl’s “Man’s Search for Meaning”. The cause and effect object in this is that we have been mis-educated so deeply, that many people find less and less meaning in society, and often in their own lives. Dr Viktor Frankl proved that this problem breeds the following behaviours:
1) violence - discrimination 2) alcohol-drug abuse/criminality 3) depression 4) an overactive libido to a level of aberration.
Look at society today, and how the above behaviours are rampant! This was not the case 100 years ago. Isn’t this why generations of parents and grand-parents have said that society has GRADUALLY gotten worse and worse? Now, let’s go back 100 years ago. If the “liberals” announced they were going to DISCREETLY wreck America’s family based society and ruin America economically, it’s LIBERALS who would have been ruined. And America wouldn’t be where it is today…

SUMMARY / The liberals are the self proclaimed owners of law enforced "skool-education”. Youth mis-education creates poverty, violence, crime, politicians to make more and more laws, police forces, lawyers, court-houses, judges, and prisons. This leads to three questions:
1) Will Americans forgive the liberals for the mis-education which has ruined America? They should, because the liberals were mis-educated too.
2) Will the liberals and the conservatives make peace, work together, and abolish mis-education?
3 ) If politicians refuse to abolish mis-education, will America become the greatest "gulag-police-state" in the world? (Type in : "U.S. Concentration Camps" on YOUTUBE or, infowars)
FEEL FREE TO COPY THIS FOR YOUR FRIENDS / FAMILIES / POLITICIANS / CHURCHES /
CIVIC GROUPS AND SCHOOLS From Carla Orisis orisisc@yahoo.com

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
7/5/2011 4:11:11 PM

I believe Obama and his radical supporters will use all means legal or illegal to win in 2012

Obama’s ineligibility: A vast conspiracy against America

- Lawrence Sellin Sunday, July 3, 2011
Barack Obama is an illegal President, who has likely committed felonies in office and there is an active conspiracy to prevent the American people from learning the truth.
There is evidence that Obama’s birth documents and Selective Service registrations are forgeries and that he is using a stolen Social Security number.
Yet there are no investigations to ascertain the facts. There is only willful ignorance.

Many of our political leaders and government officials are either actively or passively complicit in this crime against our Constitution and our country.
Attorney Leo Donofrio has documented evidence that Justia.com, the main resource on the web for all things related to United States Supreme Court holdings, has been censoring various references to Minor v. Happersett (1875), the Supreme Court case which proves that Obama is an illegal President.

These revisions, which began prior to the 2008 election, must have been directed by persons with sophisticated legal knowledge and were likely perpetrated by Obama supporters to mislead the American people.

There is no way that it was an accident. As Donofrio writes this is a “red alert moment for our nation.”

Here is an example of how far the Congress and our government officials have degenerated.
Senator Dick Durbin invites a room full of illegal immigrants into the US Senate chambers, praises them and then introduces them to the Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, who is responsible for enforcing our immigration laws, but sees no reason to do so.

Then Dim Bulb Durbin says that any of the assembled illegal immigrants can become President.
Both feel comfortable enough to flaunt the law on national television.
Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):
A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:
assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.
I have received hundreds of messages from readers stating that they have attempted to bring Obama’s ineligibility to the attention of members of Congress, only to be ignored or provided with misinformation.

It is futile writing to Congress. They are afraid or complicit and want to bury the issue.

I believe Obama and his radical supporters will use all means legal or illegal to win in 2012.
International anti-American financiers are pouring cash into front groups to support Obama’s radical agenda.
For example, George Soros has funded the Secretary of State Project to elect liberal secretaries of state in key battleground states, who will be determining what ballots are and aren’t counted in the 2012 election.
Expect to see all forms of intimidation: race baiting, threats from union thugs, menacing of voters by Black Panthers and violent flash mobs. Be prepared for possible voter fraud.
Clearly, Obama and many of our politicians and government officials feel they are above the law and need not be responsive to the wishes of the American people.
It is now the time for patriotic Americans to organize en masse and act to preserve the Constitution and restore the rule of law in government.

Stage 1. Organize local peaceful protests directed against members of Congress. Challenge them at town hall meetings. Seek candidates to replace them.
Stage 2. Identify methods for the possible future use of civil disobedience.
Stage 3. Prepare for a declaration of martial law and the potential illegal use of military forces against the population by Obama’s Executive Order Establishment of the Council of Governors, January 11, 2010.
“It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” – Samuel Adams

Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is a recently retired colonel with 29 years of service in the US Army Reserve. He is a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq.

+0
7/5/2011 7:21:40 PM
He did warn us!.....

(ARE YOU READY FOR THIS???)
Obama continued: "The National Anthem should be 'swapped' for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing'. If that were our anthem, then, I might salute it. In my opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem as well as 'redesign' our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we, as a Nation of warring people, conduct ourselves like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails - - perhaps a state or period of mutual accord could exist between our governments"

When I become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation, have placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injusticewhich is WHY my wife disrespects the Flag and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past".
"Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the United States and I have put my hatred aside. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path..My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First black Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America "

------ WHAAAAAAAT, the Hell is that???
I, for one, am speechless!!!
Dale Lindsborg , Washington Post
----------------------------------
Yes, you read it right - He DID warn us!

God Bless Everyone
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!