Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
5/18/2011 5:10:14 PM
Hello Friends,

If any of you are interested in seeing how a true American President should sound please watch the below video. Congressman Alan West is definitely Presidential much more then the fraud B Hussein. I'd love to see him in the White House and I can assure you all if he was the USA wouldn't be the laughing stock of the world like it is with B Hussein. The country would be respected again and you'd also have a true patriot and believer in the American way of life sitting in the White House.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
5/18/2011 5:36:27 PM
Peter, you are certainly on a roll today with another GREAT video. I agree whole heartedly with Allen West, it is our time to stand and we must now stand and turn these enemies back. I loved where he said we must never forget out motto "In God We Trust". My wish is that we could be so fortunate to get someone of Allen West's character as our leader so we could start turning things around for the better. I still shake my head and wonder how the American people got it SO wrong with the proven fraud we now have as POTUS. Unreal.

Quote:
Hello Friends,

If any of you are interested in seeing how a true American President should sound please watch the below video. Congressman Alan West is definitely Presidential much more then the fraud B Hussein. I'd love to see him in the White House and I can assure you all if he was the USA wouldn't be the laughing stock of the world like it is with B Hussein. The country would be respected again and you'd also have a true patriot and believer in the American way of life sitting in the White House.

Shalom,

Peter

+0
5/25/2011 8:53:33 PM
This should probably have been posted in your joke thread Peter. It is hilarious!!
The Queen Snubs Obama’s Toast at State Dinner
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/25/2011 11:31:39 PM

Oh Well.

We have enjoyed having him here in the UK anyway.

Isn't it strange?

Some years ago when Margaret Thatcher (then Prime Minister UK) visited the USA I kept getting messages from the U.S.A. saying how lovely she was. Grrrrrrr. I didn't think so.

Takes all sorts.

Roger

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/26/2011 8:28:48 AM
Before we realize what’s going on, it will once again be too late. Freedom is yours for as much as is it keeps the majority of sheeples happy.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!