Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
11/22/2011 11:38:08 PM
I did get a chance in between going into town to get some groceries and feeding the horses - now I have lost Leo (dog) who got away from me with his long rope still attached to him and it is dark out and I have seen nor heard from him in nearly 2 hours...I hope he has not got caught up somewhere with his rope.

I did not see the affiliate site and still looking over the various pages in the menu

This page: http://thrivemovement.com/the_code-new_energy_technology
Talks about energy that is freely produced like air,

However it got suppressed to the point that no one has ever heard of this free energy...sounds about right that some 'bully big corporation' comes in and shuts it down because they cannot bare that it could be more popular and put them out of business..

I did a forum thread of Industrial Hemp which was called the billion dollar plant because of it vast uses which also got demonized and labeled marijuana which is a different type of plant and it got disbanded and now illegal to have it grow on your property..

I have read and listened to accounts of many people whom have invented different energy type products/electricity to get the population off the main grid so we can be more self reliant and all these inventions have been declined to get a patent for them so no one ever hears about them - There has never been new inventions on these free God given resources - wind, sun, air, water etc because some big company has to put a patent on them and charge a price.. Makes on think how can you put a price tag on these free resources - yet they do..

Suppression

In a time of Universal Deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.
- George Orwell

Meanwhile these inventors are being relentlessly and often brutally suppressed by the financial elite, by national governments, and by delusion and dishonesty amongst some of the inventors. The suppression goes back at least as far as the early 20th Century when Nikola Tesla, tapped into what he called “radiant energy.” It sparked white instead of gold. It ran cold instead of hot in wires. He was going to offer it to the world wire-lessly, so all you needed was an antenna in your yard to access it – as easy as a radio or TV today. But his financier, J.P. Morgan, did not want to risk the fortune he was making off of controlling the copper mines that provided the wires for conducting the electricity, so he shut Tesla down.

Here is part 1 of 13 parts to the movie

Quote:
Hi Amanda & Jim,

Interesting about the affiliate program cos when I went to the site I didn't check out all the links there. I saw the same trailer that Amanda posted here and I thought it might be interesting to watch the documentary to see what they have to say. I was going to ask that if Amanda is considering buying it then to upload it so we can all watch it.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
I see they are capitalists too :

Affiliate Program

We are excited to offer a comprehensive affiliate program for the THRIVE Movie. The program will launch in early December. Please check back then or email us at affiliate@thrivemovement.com with your name and email and we'll get in touch with you with more details. http://thrivemovement.com/affiliate_program

Thank you,
The Thrive Team

Quote:

This trailer video came to my attention on Facebook page..I have not seen or watched the full version.

Many of the youtube links I had to follow before I found this one have been taken off which makes me wonder why.. or what is on there that is so threatening that the public cannot see it.. Your guess is as good as mine.

THRIVE is an unconventional documentary premiering online on 11.11.11 at http://thrivemovement.com

THRIVE lifts the veil on what's REALLY going on in our world by following the money upstream -- uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2011 12:13:46 AM
I'll start on a new page

Part 3

Amanda
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2011 8:04:33 AM
Hi Amanda,

Sorry to hear about your dog and I hope he gets home safely.

Thanks for the videos and I will watch them shortly. We know many videos are removed for different reasons but in this case I see you have a series of 13 videos that I assume are their documentary so if they're up they weren't suppressed.

Another thought while checking their website is that they might have removed the videos cos they want to sell them as you can see from their online store and the soon to be affiliate program. So while there might be many companies that are opposed to them they aren't being censored or at least it appears they are able to post their videos freely and remove them at will.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
I did get a chance in between going into town to get some groceries and feeding the horses - now I have lost Leo (dog) who got away from me with his long rope still attached to him and it is dark out and I have seen nor heard from him in nearly 2 hours...I hope he has not got caught up somewhere with his rope.

I did not see the affiliate site and still looking over the various pages in the menu

However it got suppressed to the point that no one has ever heard of this free energy...sounds about right that some 'bully big corporation' comes in and shuts it down because they cannot bare that it could be more popular and put them out of business..

I did a forum thread of Industrial Hemp which was called the billion dollar plant because of it vast uses which also got demonized and labeled marijuana which is a different type of plant and it got disbanded and now illegal to have it grow on your property..

I have read and listened to accounts of many people whom have invented different energy type products/electricity to get the population off the main grid so we can be more self reliant and all these inventions have been declined to get a patent for them so no one ever hears about them - There has never been new inventions on these free God given resources - wind, sun, air, water etc because some big company has to put a patent on them and charge a price.. Makes on think how can you put a price tag on these free resources - yet they do..

Suppression

- George Orwell

Meanwhile these inventors are being relentlessly and often brutally suppressed by the financial elite, by national governments, and by delusion and dishonesty amongst some of the inventors. The suppression goes back at least as far as the early 20th Century when Nikola Tesla, tapped into what he called “radiant energy.” It sparked white instead of gold. It ran cold instead of hot in wires. He was going to offer it to the world wire-lessly, so all you needed was an antenna in your yard to access it – as easy as a radio or TV today. But his financier, J.P. Morgan, did not want to risk the fortune he was making off of controlling the copper mines that provided the wires for conducting the electricity, so he shut Tesla down.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2011 3:01:44 PM
Hello Peter,

I meant to edit and tell you all that Leo came back after running at large for over 2 hours. He is the only one that I keep on a leash - after loosing all 3 of our original dogs this time last year from our property and not knowing whom or what happened to them I do not trust the same and keep our new adopted dogs close. We have an enclosed back yard for them and I am waiting for James to come for the weekend to help me with some improvements on the fencing because one can jump up, over and out... that this time I cannot tackle on my own, The doggies have been living inside with me - they are happy, but not always the best arrangement for hours.

I watched all 13 video's as I put them on the page and was interested and intrigued through all over them. The early video's gave me a great deal of food for thought.. I do not want to comment further in discussion until you have a chance to watch.

Quote:
Hi Amanda,

Sorry to hear about your dog and I hope he gets home safely.

Thanks for the videos and I will watch them shortly. We know many videos are removed for different reasons but in this case I see you have a series of 13 videos that I assume are their documentary so if they're up they weren't suppressed.

Another thought while checking their website is that they might have removed the videos cos they want to sell them as you can see from their online store and the soon to be affiliate program. So while there might be many companies that are opposed to them they aren't being censored or at least it appears they are able to post their videos freely and remove them at will.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Suppression

- George Orwell

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2011 12:00:46 AM
Hello Peter and friends,

I listened to one of James David Manning's latest video's and thought it was well worth sharing.

I had not actually thought much about the blame being plaved on the Tea Party's position in avoidance of bringing up Obama's birth certificate - purely because I was felt it was everyone of notability who could be seen and heard that dropped the ball under pressure of being called 'racist' We did not have anyone to help us (the people) keep the pressure on to get this resolved once and for all.

I believe also, that dropping this blatant fake birth certificate that is slapped across our faces has given the Elite and Govt even more power to be as brazen as they are being to barge forth with their New World Order plans and bring in more ways to hedge us in.

Quote:

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!