Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
11/22/2011 6:35:20 PM
Hi Amanda,

Of course the people are the United States but the people don't make "policies" the government does. The people/citizens elect and the elected then make the policies. What he tried to do unsuccessfully was simple double talk that defies logic. It's not the first time he's said this but this time he was called on it and repeated the simplistic remark that only Ronbots will buy.

The existence of the Elite/Illuminati is more or less a given but the proof you're talking about on youtube and websites about 911 being an inside job in the meantime for me are still conjecture, allegations and unproven theories.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Hello Peter,

I did not hear Ron Paul say he blames 'the United States' for the Jihadi 9/11 attack...I heard him say the people are the United States. He blamed it on Govt policy. Many of The Fed Govt Senators and Presidents have/are members of this Global Elite Satan worshiping murderous group who plot their evil schemes in secret..

Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Freemasons, Skull & Crossbones, includes the British Monarchy, The Vatican, Jesuits, (that often get mistaken for Jews and they get blamed) and other secret societies

Illuminati-order.jpg

Illuminati.jpg

It has been proved many many times via Youtubes video webpages from a host of sources that 9/11 was an inside job committed by the Bush Administration who is part of the Global Evil Elite Secret Society as a 'False Flag operation' to hasten fear into the lives of the citizens of the US and around the world to start a war in Iraq and blame Bin Laden kill off more of the population, steal their resources. Their end goal to bring in the New World Order.

The Towers fell from a demolition free fall with explosives - the Red Flag was the Tower 7 that was not hit and was 'pulled' in a demolition. There have been many interviews conducted with many professional experts unrelated to the WTC.. architects, demolition men etc whom upon viewing clips of the Tower 7 and also hearing the news from reporters standing in front of the Tower before it fell and reporting 'that it has fallen'..

Most people around the world know this as it has been talked about so widely and they can do their own research online and see for themselves. Only a few 'diehards' who don't.

People are waking up that the Global Elite have been behind ALL wars through manipulation, playing one side against the other and funding - they make their money through wars as well as it kills people. They have used wars for centuries to plunder and loot. Take over bids and buy out Corporations, Banks etc and then place their own people into high powered positions

They Create the problems
Wait and see the reaction from the citizens
then come in with the solution, stealing freedom in new laws etc - Conquer and divide strategy

Quote:
Hello Friends,

Once again Ron Paul blames the United States for the Jihadi 911 attack. It comes full circle with this guy. In an interview with Face the Nation he stated his opinion but hemmed and hawed when pressed for a definitive answer.

According to him there is no threat or danger to the world if Iran goes Nuclear and the list of his child like foreign policies and opinions are endless.

His only positive attributes are his fiscal policies and fight against the FED but that alone isn't sufficient to vote for this joker considering his stance on all other issues some of which are down right dangerous.

Below is an article form The Hill reviewing his interview and for those interested in listening to parts of the interview please go here.

Shalom,

Peter

By Justin Sink - 11/20/11 11:25 AM ET

Ron Paul said that American policymakers were at least partially at fault for the country being attacked on 9/11 during a discussion of foreign policy on CBS's Face the Nation Sunday.

Paul argued that the American military presence in Saudi Arabia - rather than ideological differences or anger over American prosperity - were motivation for the September 11 hijackers.

"Just remember that immediately after 9/11, we removed the base in Saudi Arabia, our policies definitely had an influence," Paul said. "To argue the case they want to do us harm because we're free and prosperous I think is a very dangerous notion, because it's not true."

Host Bob Schieffer then pressed Paul on whether that wasn't the equivalent of blaming America for the attacks.

"If you have a flawed policy, that may have influenced it… that's a far cry from blaming America," Paul responded.

"So what you're saying is that it was the government's fault," Schieffer then said.

"I'm saying the policymaker's fault," Paul responded. "[They] contributed to it, contributed to it."

Paul went on to say that if he became president, he would pull troops out of overseas bases, arguing that submarines and long-range missiles would work just as well as deterrents.

"Absolutely, and the people are with me on that, those troops oversees aggravate our enemies," Paul said.

The Texas congressman went on to warn against posturing towards Iran after a recent intelligence report found that the nation was more aggressively seeking nuclear weapons.

"I think the greatest danger for us now is to overreact… Iran doesn't have a bomb, there's no proof, and for us to overreact and talk about bombing Iran is much more dangerous," Paul said.

He also said that he did not support sanctions against the nation, arguing they were the "initial steps towards war."

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2011 6:53:45 PM

This trailer video came to my attention on Facebook page..I have not seen or watched the full version.

Many of the youtube links I had to follow before I found this one have been taken off which makes me wonder why.. or what is on there that is so threatening that the public cannot see it.. Your guess is as good as mine.

THRIVE is an unconventional documentary premiering online on 11.11.11 at http://thrivemovement.com

THRIVE lifts the veil on what's REALLY going on in our world by following the money upstream -- uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2011 8:41:38 PM
I see they are capitalists too :

Affiliate Program

We are excited to offer a comprehensive affiliate program for the THRIVE Movie. The program will launch in early December. Please check back then or email us at affiliate@thrivemovement.com with your name and email and we'll get in touch with you with more details. http://thrivemovement.com/affiliate_program

Thank you,
The Thrive Team

Quote:

This trailer video came to my attention on Facebook page..I have not seen or watched the full version.

Many of the youtube links I had to follow before I found this one have been taken off which makes me wonder why.. or what is on there that is so threatening that the public cannot see it.. Your guess is as good as mine.

THRIVE is an unconventional documentary premiering online on 11.11.11 at http://thrivemovement.com

THRIVE lifts the veil on what's REALLY going on in our world by following the money upstream -- uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2011 8:54:54 PM
Reading through the comments I came across this one and found it interesting and sheds light on what happens next:

Quote:
By Ray Songtree on Thu, 17 Nov 2011 12:07 am PST

I hope you can make concerted effort to get full movie on youtube, vimeo, other places as soon as possible.

After 110,000 views the movie was taken off youtube 'by owner' today Nov 14, at 2:44 Hawaii time, while I was watching it.

It is now up again in several parts.

It is such important film that it needs to be out there and seen by millions of people as quickly as possible.

Four issues you did not cover were degree of satanic child trafficking and abuse, mind control, degree of false flags and psyops
occurring daily in media such as fake underwear bomber for TSA, and CDC/vaccines.

see my page www.afterenlightenment.vaccines.htm

Points..... free energy will just destroy nature even faster. If energy is abundant, all habitats and resources will come under extreme pressure and become scarce. Abundant energy means abundant rape. There is nothing wrong with people walking or hauling stuff. In Tibet, trains have brought tourists and created market for meat, so hills are being overgrazed and are eroding into gullies which cannot be healed. So much for new energy. Be careful. Free energy does not mean abundance, it means more speed.

Without an inner spiritual turning away from material comfort and consumption as our expression of "happiness", free energy will KILL planet. We need localization to restrict mining and pollution. Free energy could mine ocean for minerals perhaps... but MORE is not the answer. We must end the yuppie definition of joy.

Centralization is the same as evil. Centralization has to be completely banned and replaced by a communication net that feeds everyone
without any top control. I hope all data bases are destroyed. Collecting data should be illegal.

Let local villages be stewards for their watershed and no more spying.

Let tourism end and pilgrimage with long journeys by foot to diverse lands come back. The purpose of life is pilgrimage in the Great Mystery, not mastery of the physical and chasing of the carrot of novelty. More more more.

Your visions are still tainted by need to manipulate and control. You are not yet free of dominant culture. Communication is our savior, not speed.

My vision is that most transportation ends, everything goes back to local stewardship, and communication is spread. We stay connected but avoid monoculture. I call it connected diversity, and diversity is maintained by difficult transportation, not easy transportation.
wonderful movie...

thankyou

Ray Songtree

TheWomensPage.Net

www.Afterenlightenment.net

Quote:

Affiliate Program

We are excited to offer a comprehensive affiliate program for the THRIVE Movie. The program will launch in early December. Please check back then or email us at affiliate@thrivemovement.com with your name and email and we'll get in touch with you with more details. http://thrivemovement.com/affiliate_program

Thank you,
The Thrive Team

Quote:

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2011 8:55:39 PM
Hi Amanda & Jim,

Interesting about the affiliate program cos when I went to the site I didn't check out all the links there. I saw the same trailer that Amanda posted here and I thought it might be interesting to watch the documentary to see what they have to say. I was going to ask that if Amanda is considering buying it then to upload it so we can all watch it.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Affiliate Program

Thank you,
The Thrive Team

Quote:

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!