Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
11/24/2011 3:59:11 PM
Hello Peter,
I see this more and more youtubes removed, especially on Obama
his administration does not want anyone to say or see anything negative on him.
This is dictatorship yet still so many do not see it this way

"This Video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by RenTV"

Quote:
Hello Friends,

Aside from the fact that this video is hilarious and probably should be in my joke thread (hmmmm, I'll post it there too) but what it mainly shows is the disdain and disrespect the world has for the fraud and great pretender B Hussein.

He's shown his weakness time and again in world affairs and he himself dissed the United States and it's people so many times that the world apparently thinks he deserves nothing less then the "finger" the Russian news presenter gave him during a news broadcast. He's bowed to Putin ,the Saudi King, the Japanese Emperor and others and what he's getting in return is the finger he so deserves.

Let's hope the American people will give him the "finger" in 2012 by voting him out of office. Let him and peanut brain Carter fight it out as private citizens and as ex presidents who was the worst president ever.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XHs5DzdE1wM

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2011 4:29:47 PM
Hello Peter,
When I brought these videos over here, I was not sure what I was going to see either except I knew that energy had been suppressed by their mention in the trailer.

I was also not prepared to have extra terrestrial sightings and crop circles either so soon in the video as my belief did not go there.. although I had not ruled it out completely, I was just not ready to wonder more. The way these video's presented the information has given me a great deal of food for thought that just maybe the Global Elite has suppressed this information from the World - I noticed many of these designs are used in their Illuminati, Freemason and other Secret Societies symbols all around the world which I had assumed were Occult - however they may not be..We have all wondered in awe how the pyramids were made and other Great wonders of the early world, as the architecture and building of these great monuments/buildings is so advanced even to this day.

Through my own research I have discovered many incidences of energy inventions to run homes etc to get you off the Electricity, fossil fuels grid we are presently using - they have never been able to get a patent on their inventions or has been intimidated, or had their reputations shredded as maniacs so badly, no body gets to see them or hear about them. - What else are we in the dark about this great and wondrous world we all live in..

I remember receiving an email from one of you maybe Gaby, Evelyn... with an airport tarmac full of brand new vehicles - efficient running electric or battery or ?? (can't remember now) run that has been stored and not sold - One wonders now with all this new information on the internet - because more money is made from their monopoly on everything.

Several first attempts to view the links that were given for the video's were taken down, after searching and clicking on several I finally got the series. However Obama's Administration does not like anything negative about him and getting video's taken down, probably under duress.

I reckon I have learned to keep more of an open mind and question more and seek the answers as there are more wondrous things for me to know about than man would have me believe. I am proud to call myself and 'Truth Seeker' as the Truth will set me free.

Quote:
Hi Amanda,

These videos are very well done and quite enjoyable watching. The scientific data is very interesting and definitely well presented. There have been numerous videos over the years with free energy inventions and this video gives more information on what sort of technologies can be used to supply free energy.

The historical extraterrestrial visitations are not in my belief structure but I will speak with some of my scientist friends and see what their take is on the presented information.

In regards to the Elite/Illuminati they're rehashing information that's been around for years and there was nothing new there.

Their solutions are a bit simplistic and the love is the answer is something we've all heard in the past too. In my opinion that's the weak part of the videos.

There are elements that are missing that I find perplexing but I will do more research on them before I make any comments on it.

Thanks for taking the effort to post the videos here and I'm glad that they weren't suppressed as you implied at first. I will mention though that in the past when documentaries were made on different issues they were presented for a limited time in their entirety and then only trailers cos the producers and owners were selling them on the net. They were upfront about it and said in advance that the videos would be available for a limited time for free viewing. I have a feeling as the launch date nears in December they'll remove the videos and only leave teasers and trailers on youtube and their website.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Hello Peter,

I meant to edit and tell you all that Leo came back after running at large for over 2 hours. He is the only one that I keep on a leash - after loosing all 3 of our original dogs this time last year from our property and not knowing whom or what happened to them I do not trust the same and keep our new adopted dogs close. We have an enclosed back yard for them and I am waiting for James to come for the weekend to help me with some improvements on the fencing because one can jump up, over and out... that this time I cannot tackle on my own, The doggies have been living inside with me - they are happy, but not always the best arrangement for hours.

I watched all 13 video's as I put them on the page and was interested and intrigued through all over them. The early video's gave me a great deal of food for thought.. I do not want to comment further in discussion until you have a chance to watch.

Quote:
Hi Amanda,

Sorry to hear about your dog and I hope he gets home safely.

Thanks for the videos and I will watch them shortly. We know many videos are removed for different reasons but in this case I see you have a series of 13 videos that I assume are their documentary so if they're up they weren't suppressed.

Another thought while checking their website is that they might have removed the videos cos they want to sell them as you can see from their online store and the soon to be affiliate program. So while there might be many companies that are opposed to them they aren't being censored or at least it appears they are able to post their videos freely and remove them at will.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
I did get a chance in between going into town to get some groceries and feeding the horses - now I have lost Leo (dog) who got away from me with his long rope still attached to him and it is dark out and I have seen nor heard from him in nearly 2 hours...I hope he has not got caught up somewhere with his rope.

I did not see the affiliate site and still looking over the various pages in the menu

This page: http://thrivemovement.com/the_code-new_energy_technology
Talks about energy that is freely produced like air,

However it got suppressed to the point that no one has ever heard of this free energy...sounds about right that some 'bully big corporation' comes in and shuts it down because they cannot bare that it could be more popular and put them out of business..

I did a forum thread of Industrial Hemp which was called the billion dollar plant because of it vast uses which also got demonized and labeled marijuana which is a different type of plant and it got disbanded and now illegal to have it grow on your property..

I have read and listened to accounts of many people whom have invented different energy type products/electricity to get the population off the main grid so we can be more self reliant and all these inventions have been declined to get a patent for them so no one ever hears about them - There has never been new inventions on these free God given resources - wind, sun, air, water etc because some big company has to put a patent on them and charge a price.. Makes on think how can you put a price tag on these free resources - yet they do..

Suppression

In a time of Universal Deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.
- George Orwell

Meanwhile these inventors are being relentlessly and often brutally suppressed by the financial elite, by national governments, and by delusion and dishonesty amongst some of the inventors. The suppression goes back at least as far as the early 20th Century when Nikola Tesla, tapped into what he called “radiant energy.” It sparked white instead of gold. It ran cold instead of hot in wires. He was going to offer it to the world wire-lessly, so all you needed was an antenna in your yard to access it – as easy as a radio or TV today. But his financier, J.P. Morgan, did not want to risk the fortune he was making off of controlling the copper mines that provided the wires for conducting the electricity, so he shut Tesla down.

Here is part 1 of 13 parts to the movie

+0
11/24/2011 5:42:02 PM

Hi Amanda and Peter, the video may no longer be available but in the photo at this link you can see the lady doing it. :)

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/entertainment/video-russian-news-anchor-gives-finger-obama

Quote:
Hello Peter,

Quote:
Hello Friends,

Aside from the fact that this video is hilarious and probably should be in my joke thread (hmmmm, I'll post it there too) but what it mainly shows is the disdain and disrespect the world has for the fraud and great pretender B Hussein.

He's shown his weakness time and again in world affairs and he himself dissed the United States and it's people so many times that the world apparently thinks he deserves nothing less then the "finger" the Russian news presenter gave him during a news broadcast. He's bowed to Putin ,the Saudi King, the Japanese Emperor and others and what he's getting in return is the finger he so deserves.

Let's hope the American people will give him the "finger" in 2012 by voting him out of office. Let him and peanut brain Carter fight it out as private citizens and as ex presidents who was the worst president ever.

Shalom,

Peter

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2011 6:37:26 PM
Hi Evelyn and Amanda,

Sorry the video's been taken down. When I posted this morning it was up and there were many other to choose from too. The one I chose was the funniest if them all.

Thanks for the link Evelyn. Here's the picture but it is better when you see it in action. Maybe someone downloaded it to Vimeo or VEOH and there it still might be available. In any case here's the picture.Just as she says the name Barack Obama she gives him the finger without cracking a smile. Quite a performance. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Hi Amanda and Peter, the video may no longer be available but in the photo at this link you can see the lady doing it. :)

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/entertainment/video-russian-news-anchor-gives-finger-obama

Quote:
Hello Peter,

Quote:
Hello Friends,

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2011 6:37:31 PM
Hello Evelyn,

Thank you for the link. and when I took a look it was the same video that I saw via a Twitter link a few days aga. As there were no subtitles to read what she was saying only, at the part where she said B H O name then her middle finger came up at the same time..

Amanda

Quote:

Quote:
Hello Peter,

Quote:
Hello Friends,

Shalom,

Peter

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!