Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulate LUKA BABIC, the 182nd POTW:
4/2/2009 12:33:08 AM

King of Adland and Brother

Luka

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
4/2/2009 12:54:08 AM
Thank you Kathleen.

CONGRATULATIONS LUKA!

Luka I cannot find the words I want to say,
you are an inspiration to us all.  Are you sure you're only 19?, so much wisdom coming from a young man like you. 
Enjoy your time in the limelight you deserve it so!

I must compliment your Mother for your wonderful upbringing, she did an awesome job.

God Bless and Keep you,
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2009 1:00:23 AM

Dearest Kathleen,

I thank you for praising me so much.

Branka knows I didn`t ever write anything to be praised for, or to be noticed as a special kid :) . I AM THE WAY I AM. Just and only I feel sorry, very sorry when see people suffering due fear from tomorrow (or any other fear). In our region (where the adversity lasts already over 19 years) a many people go so far to comit the suicide.

I cann`t stay .... silent , just like that. In the same time ... I came to understanding that BIGGEST mercy for me was to, guided by God, total dis-power adversity. I sincerely think of it as of my BEST AND MOST PRECIOUS TEACHER. And I AM NOT MASOCHYST ! OHOH, I like all the joys and the pleasures I ever can GRAB! I do have them. I put an efforts to HAVE THEM.

God is happy when I enjoy, and I enjoy when God is happy.

What Branka thinks people won`t understand is the part of my text where I am speaking off the guilt.

OMG!!! I didn`t tell YOU WERE BORN TO MAKE AND TO CELEBRATE YOUR MISTAKES, GO ON, MAKE THEM!!!

AH! I told : WHEN YOU  FIND YOUR MISTAKE AND UNDERSTAND IT  (and UNDERSTANIDNG my be synonym for the forgiveness) - DON`T KEEP THE PONGS OF THE CONSCIENCE, or in other words, OUR INNER JUDGE. If we accept IT to make us IMPRISONED, we accepted IT to be our God and to create our days and night-mares.

Lord Jesus said : "Be careful because YOUR WORD WILL CONDEMN YOU AND YOUR WORD WILL MAKE YOU FREE".

So, we cann`t say :OH DESTINY ! We really are co-creators of our life. So little effort  of our minds are needed to BECOME ABUNDANTLY LOVED PEOPLE ... Not HUNGRY VICTIMS OF THE ILLUMINATES AND SOME OTHER ESOTERIC AND DEVIL`S ORGANIZATION FROM THE SHADOWS.

Man get to know Mars and beyond this solar system.

AND HIS HEART STILL WAITS TO BE INTRODUCED TO HIM AND TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED AS AN ALIVE TEMPLE WITHIN.

They are not only fearing us by hunger and crisis. Everywhere you can find PREDICTION, WITH A FULL DESCRIPTIONS, OF THE December 21st as a Dooms day.

Aren`t we running to the collective insanity?

I cann`t live as nothing is going on.

My Lord told : "WHO HAS EYES TO SEE MAY SEE ... "

Beloved God, I pray in you to open all eyes and give them to see.

But Lord`s words about an invited and chosen very confuse people. Some who are not lazy to read the Gospels - they already think of themselves as of chosen ... and run around with their explanations which rather knows to be scaring than encouraging ... and those who don`t read it ... THEY ALREADY KNOW THAT GOD HAVEN`T CHOSEN THEM.

W O R D S  PEOPLE,   W O R D S .

Jesus is Creator`s WORD. Respect, cherish and take care of it.

And at least, ALLOW GOD TO LOVE YOU AND TO TAKE CARE OF YOU.

It is EASIER THAN ENYTHING ELSE.

Luka

+0
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2009 1:07:55 AM

Hello Luka,

You are the brightest star of Adland this week!  Congratulations on POTW & keep up the great work of encouraging others to be all that they can be. 

Your wisdom exceeds your years & I always appreciate reading your posts.

ENJOY your week!

Cheryl :-)

http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2009 1:22:27 AM

L O L   Myrna!

HOW CAN I EVER BE UPSET IF I WASN`T ON YOUR LIST OF THE NOMINEES?

I must admit that each time when I make nominations, I am a little upset. EACH TIME I NEED MY LIST TO HAVE, AT LEAST, 30 PLACES !

Now I wasn`t lazy to check your list for the #182 POTW and LOL ... ask me who was 1st on that list? I saw it earlier and sensed that you have problem with this, BUT PLEASE RELAX!

As I told to John Partington, I am very comfortable to be each day POTW and to be never - it really doesn`t make difference :) . I DO APPRECIATE THIS AWARD - but not the same or more than my friends!

Yesterday, when was writing the text to introduce myself, I was in a big rush, at the school, with a many people around myself. I WAS TAKING CARE NOT TO FORGET TO MENTION ANY OF MY DEAR ADLAND FRIENDS,

AND GUESS WHAT ?

I FORGOT ONE OF THE DEAREST :

PHIL BLACK !!!!

Ah, I felt so, so said!

I very appreciate your wisdom, attitude and love you share with us. That`s what you are, and nominations ... ah!

Your graphics is just amazing and it says it all.

I cann`t even imagine my life if my mother wasn`t enough sensitive to guide me the way she did.

But God surely always know what`s doing :).

Thank you for always encouraging me and for being you!

With love,

Luka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!