Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulate LUKA BABIC, the 182nd POTW:
4/2/2009 7:05:55 AM
Hi Kathleen!

This must be a nice April Fool's Joke. Sorry for not being able to be on line the last two days. I got lost in tha callendars.

LUKA WINNER - LUKA NOMINATOR
CONGRATULATIONS
You must be a luckyboy
being my nominator partner.

KING LUKA OF ADLAND
Enjoy your week
I wish you all the best

Here is a nice song to a tight dance. Enjo!

Click above -Lovely divine sounds

Sincerely
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
4/2/2009 8:13:38 AM

Hi Luka:

Enjoy your time in the sunshine. You really do deserve this !

All the best in life,

Joe Buccheri

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270367869986

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2009 9:14:58 AM

Hi again Luka and Branka,

I've read both of your posts, we all think we haven't done enough or too much or the wrong things or whatever!

I'm glad my son doesn't insult me but I wish he was attending a university or doing something!  Last year I was disappointed that he was sent home from the military, but we never thought he would join in the first place.  He's very quiet and has a lot of kindness within him, and he was sent home for unusual behavior, yelling back at instructors and other aggressive behavior that wasn't in his character.  That made us think he wanted to be sent home on purpose.

Our problem here is that my husband and I were too relaxed, we both had very bossy fathers (my father would freak out if someone had hiccups, he hated noises) and so we just wanted to unwind from our own childhoods and not be big yellers.  Now we have someone who's almost 20 and not much intention of getting his life in order.  He behaves like a 14 year old. 

He knew that "henpecked" comment would make me annoyed, and then he just smiled and looked angelic like it was a little joke. It's difficult to be mad at him.   Last year I showed him an example of what it's like to get an old fashioned belt-whippin, Jayson was over 18 then and just ran around the house while I smacked him a few times for no reason except to show an example of old-style parenting.  My husband thought that was very funny.  Jayson thinks we're crazy.

A long time ago, my mother called me on the phone and asked why I only wrote her a letter of 4 sentences.  That made me so mad, I said "Look, old woman, you're lucky ANYONE writes you ANYTHING if you're going to count the lines!"

So recently I was in a hurry again and wrote a few lines and then drew a big smiley face to cover all the blank page, and at the bottom wrote "FULL PAGE LETTER!"

I also believe that if we learn by our mistakes, then it should hold true that the more mistakes we make, the smarter we get. Right?!

We only live this lifetime once, do what you want.  In the past few years I tried to improve upon that by doing what I want while trying not to hurt other peoples feelings.  That's more difficult.  But we could get hit by a car tomorrow, or later today, and if you're still conscious while lying in the road waiting for the ambulance, you don't want to think of all the things you haven't done yet, so it's better to do something even if people think you're making mistakes, instead of regretting NOT doing the things you wanted to do....while lying in the road waiting to be scooped up and repaired by people who at least  had the guts to become emergency workers. 

That's advice from someone who got yelled at by an old hard-a$$ military man for having hiccups as a child, and drawing a smiley face to her mother at age 43. 

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2009 9:20:19 AM
Hi Luka,

I forgot to congratulate you and Georgois on the Nominators of the week. Like he says you must be a lucky boy being with him as a partner.  Pretty cool, huh!!!!! :-) :-)

How do you like the name of Adland Clown, which Alain gave you, I think that was pretty neat.  There is so much love on this forum, I am now out of tissues.

I like  this bright yellow flower, (yellow is my favorite) the brightness, like the sunshine. gives love, hope and joy.
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2009 9:25:53 AM

Kathleen,

My mother SAID I USE TO INUSLT HER ?

UH!

That must be due her English (cold sweat is running like the rain over my forehead !!!!).

No.

I just am talented hen-pecker, and she hates that.

Also Mom, when you cut of the context words about your mother and father ... they really seem ..... nasty. Moooom , please come back and make the corrections.

Love you very much your tenderly and polite son :) ,

Luka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!