Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulate LUKA BABIC, the 182nd POTW:
4/1/2009 1:57:47 PM
Luka Thank you for the Pretty Birds :)

Hugs

Barb

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/1/2009 4:08:51 PM

Hi Kathleen and Thomas and, as always, thanks for the great job done here.

DEAR GEORGIOS AND :) LUKA - THANKS FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING THIS FORUM AND CONGRATS FOR BEING THE NOTW !

My "little boy" was very inspired today :). I like your words Luka, but I am not sure how they would be understood by the readers who`s native is English. I am not sure if  chosen English words match what you wished to say?

CONGRATULATIONS FOR BEING POTW # 182 !

I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL TO GOD FOR SENDING YOU TO BE MY

ENJOY YOUR WEEK MY PRINCE !

Love you,

Mama

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/1/2009 5:52:13 PM

Hi Branka (and Luka)!

Your son's words are very powerful, and being a mother, I would say a lot of things he writes could be compiled into a book, and I know people would read it and be impressed with the writer and become more aware of the struggles of living in other places.

Luka has been thru a lot of things that make him much more mature than the 19 year olds here in USA...my son saying he's "henpecked" for example when I only ask him to do a few things online while he's "busy" watching TV with the cat.  An easy life doesn't bring on maturity very quickly.

I think Luka mentioned something that we say here also, the expression is "In one ear and out the other."

I remember when I first joined this community, thinking...what is this going to be? Just another big pile of people?  Sometimes there are shining needles in the haystack.

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/1/2009 6:55:10 PM
Kathleen, thank you for letting Branka know that we understand what her son said, makes  much sense.  Also thank you for all your work you do for the potw.

Luka

I did not vote for you, I have a list of friends and I put in seven names.  So don't be upset with me for not voting for you, because you are on top of my list in my heart.
Your speech at the beginning of this forum is enough to make a grown women cry.  You always amaze me with your wisdom, of a young man of 19.  You are awesome, and I am speechless.  Just keep being that wonderful Luka that we all know and love, and  keep those great posts coming.

Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/1/2009 8:28:15 PM

Hi Kathy, i was away today by some nasty worm, but he's gone woo whooo! lol.

To My friend LUKA, Hey buddy you won.... KING LUKA!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! God_bless you :)King Crown

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!