Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulate LUKA BABIC, the 182nd POTW:
4/2/2009 7:22:35 PM

Hi Luka!!

Wow - twice in one day!!  I do think you should look for the coal! LOL  I had to come back again!!

Not to worry, my friend.  I am just fine.  Life just has a way of making sure we are on our toes sometimes, and about 2 weeks ago, I fell victim to the bad US economy and was laid off permanently from a long term and quite lucrative job. 

Some of this "not working" stuff is pretty neat, and it's been a long time since I have gotten to spend too much time at home, but it has been quite busy too.  I will be looking for a part time job for now and I had to do my resume. I am glad to be back, though my time here will still be limited for a while.  Miss you and please tell you Mom I miss her.

Big hugs and Many Blessings!

Judy

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2009 8:21:18 PM
Hi Luka!

I like you reply to Lydia. Now you shall know that the ARIES are scared of CAPRICORNS. They have their birthdays now but we celebrate.

Capricorn
Capricorn: December 22—January 19
© Josephil Wall (Philoxenia Special Permission)

Capricorn’s form of half goat, half fish derives from ancient Babylonian mythology, in which Ea, the Sea-Goat and Lord of Wisdom, emerges from his home in the sea to bring civilization and knowledge to mankind. In the zodiac, the placement of the constellation represents high achievement. Steady, purposeful, and long-sighted, Capricorns have a plan for the future and set their sights high. They seek security and certainty, and insist that rules be followed. But don’t let that fool you into thinking Capricorns are all work and no play: they have a lively wit, a dry sense of humor, and that rare combination, creativity coupled with organization!

© Leanin’ Tree®

ENJOY PHILOXENIA ART-EXHIBITION

Your friend

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2009 8:36:20 PM
HI Dimitra!

Seems that AdLandPro have a Balkan preferance right now. Everything goes in right direction.  Thanks a lot for your love and support.

SERENITY

Love of life -Serenity
Relax and enjoy

Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2009 9:11:39 PM
Hi Alain!

THank you Alaine.
This Aprils' Fool Day made Luka a King and me the Fool therefore I am glancing and dancing.
Excellent perfomance of Greek theme
from Hungary - Soft bouzouki sounds

Click above - You may find me and Luka there

Georgios
+0
4/2/2009 9:16:05 PM

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/Karen57_photo/CONGRATULATIONS/fetch.jpg
To Luca,

From, Andrea
Have some fun reading A Curious Garden Talks. Great for children and fun loving adults,too! http://acuriousgardentalks.yolasite.com/about-me.php Who Let The Splashes Out??? Gillwho Did: http://gillwho.wordpress.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!