Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulate LUKA BABIC, the 182nd POTW:
4/2/2009 9:53:33 PM
  Congratulations Luka.

I'm so very proud of you for winning this weeks Person of the Week Award. 
I have had such fun with you in the forums.  I'm pleased you like my music and joke forums.  It's been great sharing jokes and comments about music.

Every time you enter a forum, you bring vitality and joy!!  I'm so glad you're a member of Adland and that  you're my friend.

God Bless You,
Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
LUKA BABIC 182nd POTW: Luka, Kathleen and Myrna You Are Divine
4/2/2009 10:14:27 PM
Hi Myrna!

Your card gave me an ispiration. This is a dedication to you for being YOU, to Kathleen for her hard and fair work to have our POTW on top, to Luka for being our future, but also to all those who week after week are here to show their manifests and love. To some few others who promissed us the 7th Heaven but created subterrains I just smile ironically. Only people with cultural heritage can understand each other, care and be supportive therefore my friends enjoy:

LOVE AND MANIFESTS

"Who knows what miracles you can achive when you believe"

ENJOY Miraculous Sounds

Click above
KIndly Regards,
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2009 10:31:15 PM
Hy Judy!

Thank you so much for supporting the POTW and your greetings for the nominators! Luka is the Aprils FOOL real King.

POTW King, POTW Nominator, BFA April most Popular Forum

Remember we have an Orthodox Great Week soon and I am sure he will be very active there too. Who knows what more he can do. I am not in all forums. FUTURE is his.
THE OCEANIDAE

Shared Treasure -© Josephine Wall
Sacred Meditation

To each one of us the magical seashell whispers a different ocean song. Some of us hear simply the soft comforting hush of currents rushing by. Others see in their mind's eye images of little mermaid children playing with dolphins and glistening shell chariots racing by, drawn by sea unicorns and guarded by none other than King Neptune himself. Let each one of us listen to the magic song we hear and share it with those we love.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LUKA BABIC 182nd POTW: Luka, Kathleen and Myrna You Are Divine
4/3/2009 12:22:33 AM
Hi Georgios,

I am so glad my post got you inspired.  Of course, you get inspired very easily, but thanks for giving me the credit.  Your special.  Think I come to Greece to give you a big hug.

Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/3/2009 1:02:25 AM

Dear Judy,

What a blessing to have you here twice in one day, even though you are bringing the news not too much joyful.

I feel sorry about losing your job. For a years ago, here the news are when anyone FINDS job .

Global economy now encourages man to think beyond the patterns which we already are comfortable with.

AS A GREAT PLATO (and many others) SAID : IDEA IS MOVINE THE WORLD UP!

But, we gave up from THINKING and just got a habit of consuming.

Now, we have to learn from our own birds at the cage.

They are not enough strong and intelligent to unlock the cages. BUT I THINK WE ARE.

Looking forward to hear more brighter  news from you. I KNOW YOU ARE ABLE ! I KNOW YOU KNOW! AMEN.

God bless you and all yours!

Love,

Luka 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!