Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulate LUKA BABIC, the 182nd POTW:
4/2/2009 2:06:03 PM

Dear Judy,

WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN DISAPPEARED?

I was wondering for a days if you are good .

Thanks for the both congrats and for so friendly and praising words.

In my country is custom (superstition), when one is exposed too much to the praises, to put some ash or the sign drown by coal at the midst of the forehead ... to avoid evil :) .

Should I look for the piece of the coal ?

LOL !

It was great to spend some time with you (at last :) )

Hug and bless you Judy!

Luka

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2009 2:26:39 PM

Hello dear Sam!

OMG!!!! You lifted me up so high !

Recently, Kathleen wrote The Luka :) and I was laughing a lot.

I don`t know what to tell you. A BIG THANK YOU is ... BY WHOLE HEART ... but sounds ... so simply .

I am flattered knowing by whom those words were said.

You know how much The Babic`s love and respect you.

If  I`d ever become  writer, that would be thanks to Adland : to Sara, Nick Grimshawe, Sir Roger, Myrna, Kathleen and now you.

Sami, after April 1st stress - now YOU DESERVE ONE GREAT BIG WARM AND GRATEFUL HUG !

Respectfully yours,

Luka

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2009 2:29:34 PM

Hello Jeffrey!

It`s nice to meet you.

Thanks for the congrats . I do enjoy :) .

Best wishes,

Luka

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
4/2/2009 4:00:20 PM

Luka, I'm in this forum too much now!

Tell your mother 2 things...having a baby now will make her VERY TIRED.  Besides that, she will be 68 when the new baby is 20.

and...now you're old enough to know how babies are made and that would embarrass you if your mother had one now.

I talk to Jayson a lot, too much.  His answer is always to roll his eyes or walk away quickly!!   There's another American expression, probably worldwide "Don't you roll your eyes at me!" (followed by pointing at the parental helper BELT!) Haha.  Our main parental helper is sugar, my theory is if everyone has enough junkfood, we'll all be happier!

Be nice to your mother, you're going to meet some smart young women who won't get involved with you if they think you're disrespectful to women, starting with your mother.  But then again, if a woman sees you buying gifts for your mother, then those young women will expect you to buy gifts for them.  Women are very observant.

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2009 5:00:24 PM

Kathleen,

I do not think anyone can be too much here :) .

My mother would read your words. I won`t be embarrassed with anything what can make her happy.

I must tell you something about Serbian young (and almost all other) ladies.

They don`t like if their future husband has a good relationship with his mother. Branka is dying of the laughter when teach me how to skip to praise her magical culinary skills and talents. Next thing what my smart and wise mother has taught me (and I am really grateful for that) is not to mention her too much :) ... Ah Kathleen, things are not too attractive here, but ... we must find best model to stay happy. That requires to cease the laziness to the lowest possible level. If I was not born with the talents to easily dress FACE No 1 - for one, and Face No 2- for another opportunity ... and if at  my inner closed are not locked one pretty gallery of faces ... I MUST BE VERY INTELLIGENT AND SMART AND DILIGENT, TO STAY ALIVE AND ... TO TRY TO BE HAPPY.

One man usually becomes, entire life manipulated, victim of the secret conspiracy of his mother and wife.  The two of them are front players, but one WHO REALLY ORCHESTRATE AND WHO IS  FIRST VIOLINE, is HIS mother in law :). She is killing him silently, slowly ...hidden at the shadow of the first two.  He is rather drunk than sober,  as a very young ( a short over 35, loses sexual instincts, and that self-castration ... is so often today).

The opposite of this lucky guy is gay :( :) ... Because of the tradition and primitivism (or a total healthy society - I am not certain what should be right classification) they have no problems mentioned above ... but the journey over earth in their shoes is so very expensive. What means, that everyone is encouraged to show HE IS NOT GAY - BEATING THE GAY POPULATION WHENEVER THEY WISH. AH! Yes, at the parks, restaurants, streets.

And the caps?

HAHA! They must ALSO SHOW THEY ARE NOT GAYS :) . That`s how looks being straight and being gay at Balkan (Slovenia is an exception) .

There is also MAN BETWEEN - he usually stays as a single, never is able to count all his children grown all around, and he is everlasting LOVER. Thanks to him, FIRST GROUP SUSTAINS THEIR FALSE MARRIAGES (and their mothers and mothers in law live life as never before :( :) ), and second group is not fast enlarging.

WHERE I CAN SEE MYSELF?

Would go to Orphanage ... and if won`t  fall in love  with anyone found there, would be THE MAN BETWEEN .

Luka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!