Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulate LUKA BABIC, the 182nd POTW:
4/3/2009 1:12:32 AM

Dearest Gergios,

I ALWAYS LEARN SO MUCH FROM YOU!

(I was rising up at the concrete surrounding, and don`t know much about an animal`s behavior).

We here say : CAPRICORN HAS NOT TOO MUCH OF A GOOD LUCK INDEED,  BUT NEVER HAS ONLY WHAT HE DOESN`T REALLY NEED.

Stubborn, diligent and pretty talented are almost all Capricorn whom I know.

Must run off to the school and would be back to enjoy all your posts ASAP.

Have a great Friday. TGIF :) !!!!

Luka

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/3/2009 2:54:36 AM

Luka,

You are so right. Word "insult" wasn`t one best chosen. I apologize for making you feel upset; that wasn`t intentionally.

But the truth is that some days you are unbearable.

THE LAGNUAGE OF THE RAP AN HIP-HOP is not too gentle, you must admit that. I appreciate your choice to follow this crazy  synthesis from sociology-curses-lyrics-and sounds, called rap and hip-hop, but what kind of the lier should I be to say I enjoy it :) ...

Kathleen, that won`t be far from truth if I rename my issues with my son into his attempt to make me the rapper and hip-hopper. Hopelessness, for the sure :) !

He always speaks too much :) ...  I feel sorry for haven`t, at least, 12 children ... and one more, even at  this age ... how can the kid make me feel tired? I am hardworking person with excellent health conditions; no one could guess that I am a little younger than Noah . Really. I look and feel as I am 35 and I may bet, I`ll sustain this good conditions for a many years more.

I LOVE LIFE. And life pays me back :) .

My clients are waiting and must leave you now .

Hugs and blessings to all!

Branka

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/3/2009 5:37:39 AM

Hi,

Here is my newer photo, for my documents.

It is funny that all call me (here, in my "real life") "a little Luka" . I think I really look here like I am 19.

Far ago I am not "a little" :) . From my 15th I am 6 feet 4.38 inches (194 cm) ... now I think even a little more ...

My shoes should be 12 (American) or 46 European ... but ... more on that subject you`ll read, I think, those days ... That would be a complete surprise. Hope you`d join me at another ALP place to have some fun :) .

T G I F !!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL !

HUGS,

Little Luka

+0
Lia
Lia Kovacs

105 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/3/2009 6:01:00 AM
HI DEAR LUKA, nice photo, but I miss already your smile :(

LIA

+0
Lia
Lia Kovacs

105 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/3/2009 6:15:46 AM

Lighten up!

LEA
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!