Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulate LUKA BABIC, the 182nd POTW:
4/2/2009 11:11:35 AM

Dear Kathleen,

Now I read all what you wrote here. Must admit that I felt so upset finding that Branka spoke about being insulted by me.

I THINK YOU WROTE ABOUT THE SAME PROBLEM WHICH WE HAVE.

Branka`s biggest wound is so bad relationship with her parents. When you wrote your and your hubby`s parents went the same way as Branka`s ... I can figure out that people mostly were upbringing and educated their children with this weird and inhuman helper BELT.

Hm ....

And when you became parents (including my mother, of course) ... you healed this beaten and never in the right way cherished kid .... in the diapers and trousers of your children.

MAYBE WE BECAME WHAT PSYCHOLOGIST CALLS TOO PROTECTED KIDS?

In my country Serbia, the family is in a big crisis. Too many divorces, and children who REALLY insults and even beat their "TRYING TO BE PARENTS".

My tongue sometimes goes over my shoes ... but I know limit. I DO NOT INSULT MY MOTHER, but SHE, as EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD, cann`t always be praised . AM I RIGHT?

I know that time goes too fast ... and that ........ too many worlds open in front of us each day. Simply, seems that parents still haven`t grow up ... and the kids are at the age to be considered as an adults.

A N D  ... behind the back of each family .... are ELDERS ..... WHO ALWAYS KNOWS BETTER what should be done.

THAT MAKES ME CRAZY FROM TIREDNESS TO LISTEN ALWAYS THE SAME.

"YES, YOUR MOTHER SHLOUD, OR YOUR MOTHER COULD .... OR YOUR MOTHER DIDN`T ..."

When I scream out : LEAVE US AT PEACE!!!!! I am considered as an impolite and nasty.

My dear Kathleen and Jayson ... we all must be patient and tolerant.

My mother is now over 47. She wishes to give the birth to another child next year. Finally , her finances would permit her to dedicate more time to that kid. I was, at least, surprised when she told me that.

My eyes came bigger than my tongue uses to be, looking at her : Mooooooooooooooooooooooom ............

But when we spoke about that ... I COULD, I REALLY COULD , UNDERSTAND HER.

I was looking at the teenage in front of me. My little exhausted mother ... who`s life has been blown out by one unexpected wind.

Wished to encourage Jayson to speak more with you. Speak . Speak . That is so helpful. ALWAYS CAN BE FOUND RIGHT OR JUST HIDDEN PATH, IF WE TRUST EACH OTHER ENOUGH, AND IF WE SPEAK.

Love and appreciate you very much!

Luka

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2009 11:44:55 AM

My dear Myrna,

I don`t know if you have experienced this, but when  I go to post something, I Wish to write about one thing, and when start .... my hands and their conductor are so sovereign and never mind about my wishes. Beside that weird thing, I think I missed Alain past few days, and when start .... simply couldn`t finish.

I am much more clown than king :) .

Thanks for reminding me off that.

And now ... I was drown to the Russian Gypsy Camp ...

((youtube id="aYiHg-a87hk"))((/youtube))

((youtube id="Y2aog3PuDqg"))((/youtube))

(DID BRANKA EVER TOLD YOU HER ONLY WISH IS TO BE BORN AS A RUSSIAN GYPSY ???

NOW WHEN I LISTENED THEM ... FOR THE FIRST TIME I THINK I COULD UNDERSTAND HER.

OH MY GOD WHAT A PASSION, HAVE YOU MYRNA SEE THAT ????

LOVE YOU,

LUKA

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2009 12:12:27 PM

Thank you so much Kathlen and Thomas!!!!  No matter what is going on my life, I do not like to miss this forum.

Congrats Georgios on being a NOTW!!  Way to go!

LUKA,

Double congratulations to you, young man!!!  Both a Nominator of the Week as weel as our prestigious POTW!! 

Baby boy, Luka is a big man and all grown up!!  My goodness, but you have lived through so much that it is not surprising that you are such a seriously deep person.  You have attained wisdom way beyond your years, my good friend. 

Enjoy every minute of your week as POTW.  You can wear the crown proudly, Luka.  This time has been awaited longingly by many of your friends here. 

Be weel, be blessed and again CONGRATULATIONS!

Hugs!

Judy

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2009 12:12:31 PM

Hello team POTW, thanks for a good job.

And my friend Luka, what a wonderful honor. And don't you get too suprise, just realize you're loved and cherised by the community and its loving members.

How should we describe you with all those shinning stars and promising fortune hovering hungrily around you and beckoning to take you to your greatest destiny height? Should I say a Noble Laureate in the making?

Well, don't blame me my guy because I get easily carried away by your writing prowess!! You're just magnificient!!

Congratlations and keep following your destiny, I can view a very bright light at the end!!

Cheers!! 

+0
Jeffrey Schultz

224 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/2/2009 1:04:48 PM
Congratulations Luka.... Enjoy your week at the top.......
http://topcloser.powerlaunchpro.com

http://lessfuelamerica.com

http://www.traffic-splash.com/splash1a.php?referer=topcloser

Jeffrey Schultz Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and meet it.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!