Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: "THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION"
2/3/2009 4:55:25 PM
You know the existance of 24 Protocols of Zion.
I am telling you there are 25 PROTOCOLS

HERE ARE SOME EXCERPTS FROM
"THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION"
7.1. The intensification of armaments, the increase of police forces - are all essential... there should be in all the States of the world, besides ourselves, only the masses of the proletariat, a few millionaires devoted to our interests, police and soldiers. 
7.2. Throughout Europe... we must create ferments, discords and hostility... we must use great cunning... during negotiations... we shall keep... the mask of honesty... In this way... the Goyim... will still continue to accept us as the... saviours... 
7.5. We must compel the governments of the GOYIM to take action in the direction favored by our widely conceived plan... by what we shall represent as public opinion, secretly promoted by us through the means... of the press, which, with a few exceptions that may be disregarded, is already entirely in our hands. 
15.4. We shall create... free masonic lodges... the members... will be almost all the agents of international and national police... the police is in a position... to use its own particular measures with the insubordinate... 
15.5. People who... enter into secret societies are... mostly light-minded, with whom we shall have no difficulty... but if there should arise in its midst a plot, then at the head of that plot will be no other than one of our most trusted servants... 
15.6. The GOYIM enter the lodges... in the hope... to get a nibble at the public pie... they thirst for the emotion of success and applause, of which we are... generous... 
15.7. To bring them to such a pitch of stupid blindness is it not a proof of the degree to which the mind of the Goyim is undeveloped in comparison with our mind? 
15.8. We have not counted the victims of the GOY cattle... but for that we have given them such a position on the earth as they could not even have dreamed of...

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: JEWISH PROUDNESS: We Run USA
2/3/2009 5:01:50 PM

Hello Georgios,

Affirmations of truth! I am afraid you do muddle things up a little, but then of course since 1054 there have been quite some misunderstandings within Eastern Europe. J

Being pro-Palestinian is understandable, but to stretch this into pro-Hamas, pro-Islamic barbarianism (which is an oxymoron!) is really a very different kettle of fish. In fact it is rather irresponsible to say the least, and not exactly what Philoxenia stands for. Then of course that is only my humble point of view.

You have my friendly salutations,

Robert.

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: International Jews Fear the Truth
2/3/2009 5:07:15 PM
What Does All This Say To Us?

Since the time that this lengthy interview was recorded, Mr. Harold Wallace Rosenthal, age 29, the administrative assistant to Senator Jacob K. Javits of New York, was killed in an alleged skyjacking attempt on an Israeli airliner in Istanbul, Turkey, August 12, 1976.

It would appear that Mr. Rosenthal might have 'talked too freely' because although four people were killed and some 30 injured during the skyjacking attempt, Rosenthal was not killed by a random bullet as were the others. From reports secured at the time, it seems amazing and strange that of all the people involved in this incident Mr. Rosenthal should have been fatally wounded. Meanwhile, I, Walter White, who conducted this

confidential interview, can now state after much investigation, expense and travel, that Harold Rosenthal was undoubtedly murdered at the Istanbul airport, in what was to appear as a hijacking probably by his own people. (5)

Note:
(5) "There is nothing that the International Jew fears so much as the truth, or any hint of the truth about himself or his plans." The International Jew, Vol. I, p. 200.

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2009 5:43:46 PM
Hi Robert!

I don't give my last cents neither for Hamas nor for The Islamic "barbarianism". It is easy to say Palestinians are Muslems and in America they believe you. You know very well that big minority of the Palestinians are Christians. Only Philoxenia could start a thread on PALESTINE! Believe me there will happen many things in Palestine next coming two years.

I am going to sleep now. I give you time to read all this infromation.

Regards
Georgios

+0
2/3/2009 9:10:54 PM

Georgios just wanted to bring some love to your forum.

Blessings friend,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!