Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: JEWISH PROUDNESS: We Run USA
2/4/2009 5:23:51 AM
Hi Robert!

I see that you use Greek words well. I am not referring to you
when I say; “It is easy to say Palestinians are Muslims”. How many understand what  oxymoron and pleonasm means.

What I post in Philoxenia is not just copy past subjects. Those subjects are part of my opinion and beliefs on this matter. When I some months back posted Hebrew is Greek, Peter reacted because he thought same as he does now, that I was wrong. He asked for sources and I gave him. I have a complete copy of the book and I can post it here or send him a copy. Fake or not the Professor from Israel is murdered and his book was redrawn. Unluckily for the Jewish elite they could not found all sold books.

As for Josephus Flavious alias Yosef Ben Matityahu. He says clearly in his books Abraham leached the Egyptians and the Egyptians the Greeks. I am telling you one fact. Abraham did never ever visit Egypt which under his life time was ruled by Greeks, the HYKSOS or as many of you know them under the name People of the Sea or The Shepperd (the scepter holders) or under the Hebrew name
Peleshet (פלשת Pəléshseth) in which all the ancient authors refer to the Greek word Pelasgians those who came from the (Aegean) sea and who are the first Greek inhabitants.
Robert I am referring to the Cycladic culture that was spread all over the Mediterranean Sea, a culture that was destroyed by Deukalion's Cataclysme, after to the vulcano explosion in Santorini (Thera) 1650 BC.   

Have a great Day
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/4/2009 7:49:59 AM

Hello Georgios,

My advice for you to swallow three stern cups of coffee seems to have paid off, not that you concede to have followed that advice, I’m sure you did. J

Yes, the Hyksos invaders of Egypt, and their, what we would today wittingly as well as derogatively name as a colonial rule is factual. A novelist recently made a rather amusing saga about this period, Wilbur Smith. “River God, The seventh scroll, Warlock, The Quest”. Thoroughly good reads, except that to my appreciation the last one “The Quest” stretches the imagination way over the top.

Obviously, Georgios, ancient mythology is interesting and is needed for understanding the trends of thought they obeyed to and to understand history in their repercussions. But, it is an anachronism to judge their behaviors with today’s insight. As I said, anything can be contradicted, even the building of the Pyramids by Jewish slaves. In fact I am a firm believer that all must be constantly reviewed and investigated with no exception for the sole purpose of avoiding a policed thinking and thereby occulting freedom and liberty. Obviously not even factual truths can be imposed; they have to be given out with prudential understanding of their contradictors.

Friendly yours,

Robert     

+0
2/4/2009 8:18:08 AM

Hi Georgios,

I have heard that you are attacked by Peter Vogel, a special envoy of Shimon Peres to Adlandpro, on another forum for your posts. Don't worry. He is just on assignment. He has to say what he says. I personally don't read his forum, and I suggest others not to read it as well. They ( Jews ) have all the "official" media in the world to their use, and nevertheless they access the internet that supposed to be free media to impose their censorship. I was also called "antisemite", but the word is always used when you don't agree with Jewish lies, so whoever is called an antisemite is actually telling the truth. It is as simple as this.

Greetings,

Krystyna  

Krystyna
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: European Mennonites were German Collaborators
2/4/2009 9:33:21 AM
Hi Robert !

I will come back to you! First I have to prepare a reply to the Mennonites and Amish Europeans known as "Volksdeutsche"for collaborating with Germans during the WW II, a Khazar nation spread over central Europe and Russia, either followers of Judaism or Christian Catholic schisms.

From school I remember the rebellion of Munster and the massacre of Huguenots (St Bartholemy) night in BE-NE-LUX and Swiss geographical area  and the gulags in Russia.

Now more facts. This is OFFICIAL!
Jews were those who constructed the WWII. Jews where those who brought catastrophe over Europe. And Jew was the schitzophrenic European leadar who was responsible for the Crystal Night and what ever happened afterwards, what the Jews call it Holocaust. They are good to organize but so bad to clear after them. I will send a new Heracles to clean their stables.

Could it be Jews who also sent Jews to the crematoriums? YES, there is evidence on Jewish SS colaborators who helped the Germans. Today they go under alias names and they are 'don't touch, don't tell". Some of them made a fortune using their ethnics.

Soon in Philoxenia!

Georgios

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: BBC FIMOSIS: "If you wont broadcast the Gaza appeal then I will myself"
2/4/2009 1:04:51 PM

Tony Benn to BBC

"If you wont broadcast the Gaza appeal then I will myself"

Tony Benn accuses the BBC ON AIR of capitualating to the Israeli Government by refusing to air an appeal for the Gazan people by the Disaster Emergency Commitee (DEC) he then broadcasts the Address himself much to the consternation of the interviewer!

Disaster Emergency Commitee (DEC)
Gaza Crisis
PO BOX 999
LONDON
EC3A 3AA

Disasters Emergency Committee Gaza humanitarian appeal:
Launched by UK charities on 22 January to raise money for Gaza aid relief and reconstruction

Participants: Action Aid, British Red Cross, Cafod, Care International, Christian Aid, Concern Worldwide, Help the Aged, Islamic Relief, Merlin, Oxfam, Save the Children, Tearfund, World Vision

Information on 0370 60 60 900 or at DEC website

In November 2005, BBC Head Mark Thompson traveled with his Jewish wife to Israel, where he held direct talks with Ariel Sharon, which were intended to let the BBC 'build bridges with Israel'. Thompsons Wife Jane Blumberg is a Zionist, makes you wonder how easy the decision came to the BBC now right!

Click Above

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!