Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: JEWISH PROUDNESS: We Run USA
2/3/2009 9:39:08 PM

Georgios,

This is the last time I will post in any of your threads and any further replies will be made in my forum. In previous posts of mine I alleged that you had an agenda with your supposed pro Hamas/Palestinian thread and I was waiting to see how long it would take for the true reasons for the initiation of this thread and others to come out. Well it didn't take long and today you've shown all Adland and the internet what your true intentions are.

David Duke that you quote is a rabid racist, white supremest and of course antisemite. That alone shows what your true beliefs are I guess. Then you used the antisemitic  "The
Protocols of  the
Elders of Zion" as additional proof of your "theories". Well we all know that it is a forgery and it has been proven by countless scholars and organizations world wide. You go one step further and say there is an additional chapter. Oh well, add that to all your list of conspiracies that the Zionists, Jews, Israel and Israelis are "guilty" of (and don't forget the USA they are guilty too).

We've had many chats and talks the last being just a few weeks ago. I thought we were beyond hatred, bias, the dissemination of hate propaganda etc. Guess I was mistaken or I was just waiting for the next outbreak of your true passion.

You replied to Robert that only Philoxenia can post information of this sort and you are 100% correct in that statement but not for the reasons you implied but for other reasons that are obvious to all now.

Below you'll find true information on the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and the source is wikepedia. There are a myriad of sources that say the same thing but this was the quickest and easiest to source immediately.

Peter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion, Library of Congress's Uniform Title; Russian: "Протоколы сионских мудрецов", or "Сионские протоколы" ; see also other titles) is an antisemitic tract alleging a Jewish and Masonic plot to achieve world domination.

The Protocols has been proven by respected international scholars, both Jewish and non-Jewish, to be a forgery,[1][2][3] a fraud[4][5] and a hoax,[6][7] as well as a clear case of plagiarism.[8] The original source has been clearly identified as an 1864 book by Maurice Joly entitled The Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu, which was written as a satirical attack against the ambitions and methods of French Emperor Napoleon III.[9] In the book, Machiavelli represented Napoleon III, and described a series of steps that he intended to take to become ruler of the world. The Joly book was in turn based on material borrowed from a popular novel of the time by Eugène Sue entitled The Mysteries of the People, in which those plotting to rule the world were the Jesuits instead of Napoleon III. Neither the Joly book nor the Sue book mentioned either Jews or Masons.

Based on evidence repeatedly corroborated by British, German, Ukranian, Polish and Russian sources over a 75 year period, The Protocols, far from being a "discovered" document as it was claimed to be, was in fact deliberately fabricated sometime between 1895 and 1902 by Russian journalist Matvei Golovinski. There are unconfirmed indications that the forgery was created at the direction of Pyotr Rachkovsky, Head of the Paris branch of the Russian Secret Service.[10]

The source material for the forgery was a synthesis between Joly's book and a chapter from a work of fiction entitled Biarritz, which was written in 1868 by antisemitic German novelist Hermann Goedsche and translated into Russian in 1872.[11] In the forgery, Golovinski took Joly's novel and changed the plotters from Napoleon III (represented by Machiavelli) to the Jews, in the same way that Joly had changed the plotters from the Jesuits to Napoleon III when he created his version of the story.

The current belief is that the forgery was initiated and authorized by factions of the Russian aristocracy opposed to the political and social reforms initiated by the previous Tsar (Alexander II). The fabricated document was intended to convince the antisemitic Tsar Nicholas II not to allow any additional reforms, since all reforms would be playing into the hands of this just-discovered "secret Jewish plot".

Once the Russian Revolution began in 1905 however, the use of the forgery changed. The same group, now part of the White Army, widely disseminated the document during their 16 year fight[when?] against the Red Army in an attempt to link the Red Army, which had a few Jews in its leadership, to the fictitious Jewish conspiracy.[dubious ]

The forgery contains numerous elements typical of what is known in literature as a "False Document" - a document that is deliberately written to fool the reader into believing that what is written is truthful and accurate even though, in actuality, it is not.[12] It is also one of the best-known and most-discussed examples of literary forgery, with analysis and proof of its fraudulent origin going as far back as 1921.[13]

The forgery is also an early example of "Conspiracy Theory" literature.[14] Written in the first person singular, the text embodies generalizations, truisms and platitudes on how to take over the world: take control of the media and the financial institutions, change the traditional social order, etc. It does not contain specifics.

The forgery typically consists of 24 to 27 paragraphs or sections entitled "Protocols". It has been published and distributed in many forms: manuscript, periodical, booklet, book and via the internet. It was first edited and disseminated to the public in 1903 by Pavel Krushevan, the instigator of the Kishinev pogrom. It was re-published in 1906-1907 by the Union of the Russian People, a part of the pro-Tsarist antisemitic group The Black Hundreds, as a pamphlet entitled Enemies of the Human Race. The pamphlet was published specifically to blame the Jews for Russia's embarrassing defeat in the Russo-Japanese War.

It was similarly used in opposition to the Russian Revolution of 1905, the October Revolution (1917), and the peace negotiations at the end of World War I, becoming known worldwide during the 1919-1920 period when it was widely circulated in the West.

It was first published in the English language in 1919 as two newspaper articles in the Philadelphia Public Ledger by journalist Carl W. Ackerman, but all references to Jews were replaced by references to Bolsheviks and Bolshevism.[15] Its first publication in the United States in its original antisemitic form was in 1920 in "The Dearborn Independent", a newspaper owned and controlled by Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/4/2009 1:01:04 AM
Hi Georgios,
Just want to say that I am so sorry you are having a hard time buddy.  Its so sad that you are getting attacked endlessly for your oppinions but nevertheless, I love you and hope you have a wonderful day.

Lots of love,
Rinna
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/4/2009 1:51:17 AM
Hi Sara!

Thank you for sending some love in this forum!

We are not blind. There are still channels working on real facts anduncensored news. BBC NEWS is known for that, but in the video clip Iposted with Erdogan one of the hosting reporters tried to close mouthof a Prime Minister. 

Many thing in this tread may be new, strange and even against opinion in USA and Israel, but some times we need to have the other side of a problem to understand what is really happening.

I will go on post information on what is happening in the masses and why people in many coutries dislike USA in their relations to other countries.

A concentration of all capital is held by 38 families who live in majority in USA but they are totally ontroled by the Israeli lobby.

We were very close to a bigger war at 8 8 8 (August 8, 2008) and Israel was involved. 

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/4/2009 4:16:25 AM

Hello Georgios,

Good morning to you, I hope that only a good strong black coffee will be needed to get you back on your feet!

A slight rectification is needed both in my post and yours.

When I said “is an oxymoron” I meant of course “is NOT an oxymoron” or said differently “is a pleonasm”.

You say; “It is easy to say Palestinians are Muslims”. I wonder where you got that thinking from? I did not say that, nor did anyone else if I read correctly what they say.

Whatever, we all know that anyone can copy / paste anything and its contrary from the Internet and vow to it being THE truth. As of what I know of Greek hospitality (Philoxenia) it is very much different than what I see here, and however hard it may be, any fact information should be limited to facts. Only thereafter may anyone bring his considerations and opinions forwards. Confronting ideas is very different than fighting to impose right from the start a pre-set opinion.

Wishing you a most enjoyable day, as of after your third cup of rough coffee! J

Robert.

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/4/2009 4:40:57 AM
Hi Rinna!

I have never theft, I have never lied and I have never supported cold blooded children murderers. Others do so and are shamed for that therefore they fear the truth. There are golden paths and there are bloody circles. I follow for the golden paths therefore don't worry for me. I don't fear anything as long as I am pure and as long as my opinion is shared by many others.

The Augean Stables will be cleaned. The whole history of Israel is a fake.

Example 1!
FALSE:
The Jews say that King David founded Jerusalem
TRUE:
The Bible witnesses the Israelites conquered SALEM (Solyma)
The Solyms, Achaian Hittites from Asia Minor founded Solyma (Salem). The prefix JERU-, is Greek (means holy) and the town got the name Jerusalem (Ierosolyma, Ierousalem) during the first Christian ages by the Greeks.
Attention: The Jews were not even able to give a name to their capital in their own language.

Example 2!
Alexander the great conquered Judea. Jerusalem fell without any war or death.
FALSE: Josephus Flavious (A Jewish pseudo-scholar) mentions that Alexander the Great kneed for the Jewish High priest.
TRUE: Alexander did never visit Jerusalem.

Example 3!
The Jewish scholars state that Spartans and Jews are relatives.
TRUE FACT The Spartans are a pure Hellenic race. The Jews are Semitic nomads from Sinai pennisulla.

The fakes and plastography can be found in Josephus works
Here is an example
(Wikipedia)

Beginning with the creation according to Genesis, he outlines Jewish history. Abraham taught science to the Egyptians, who in turn taught the Greeks. Moses set up a senatorial priestly aristocracy, which, like that of Rome, resisted monarchy. The great figures of the biblical stories are presented as ideal philosopher-leaders. There is again an autobiographical Appendix defending Josephus' own conduct at the end of the war when he cooperated with the Roman forces.
You can also find his Work in the Wikipedia link.

I can fill the whole AdlandPro with such Jewish-Israeli fakes.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!