Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: BBC NEWS - TURKEY Enough of ISRAELI LIES
1/31/2009 11:47:26 AM

Georgios,

My post was not a good one, I did not fully read your post and I wish to offer my apologies for being so ignorant.

Take care,

Jo

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2009 12:16:25 PM
Hi Jo!

No problem! It is not easy to hold an eye on all those prime ministers and which country they belong. I don't know the names of most of the European leaders.

It would be an honour if the Greek Prime Minister made what the Turkish did, but you know our leader is in lethargy.

Erdogan is a Muslim and he could not accept all bullshit and all lies that Simon Peres had to say in Davos to convince the Europeans for the neccesity to bomb Gaza.

Jo, I can tell you this: There are some scenarios to divide Turkey. To do that there must be a reason. That may happen Turkey after what Erdogan started in in Davos. Simon Peres announced a day after that he apologiezed to Erdogan for making him angry and the problem is sorted. Personally I believe that Turley is in trouble now.

Israel needs Turkey and the American base in Incirlik Air Base, one of the biggest Air Force bases in the world.

Soon I will give out secret information, on what Israel did on DAY 8 8 8, August 8th.2008 (symbol of Jesus).

Happy Week End
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
2/1/2009 2:13:30 PM

Hi Georgios,

Thank you for this forum. I have learned a lot. Unfortunately, I am not informed about a new thread of you or anyone else. My threads are erased before they are sent (!!!???).

I am wondering what was that on Aug.8,2008.

Greetings,

Krystyna

Krystyna
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: BBC NEWS - TURKEY: Enough of ISRAELI LIES
2/2/2009 1:15:38 AM
Hi Dear Georgios,
Just wanted to send you a bit of love here today for being the loving wonderful kind person you are.

Here is a song for you and the children of the world:

((youtube id="ne7fPpxAnuM"))((/youtube))

Love,
Rinna
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2009 8:39:53 AM
Hi Krystyna!

Thank you for the visit and your comments. I have no new threads the last days. I am very busy with ordinary work and my translation work so I do only give replies.
8-8-8
August 8, 2008. The war in Ossetia.
August 8, 2008. Olympic Games in Beijing

How those two events are related to ISRAEL? Yeah have patience and we will read how badly Israel was involved.

Have a blessed day
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!