Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: BBC NEWS - TURKEY Enough of ISRAELI LIES
1/31/2009 6:52:51 AM
Hello Georgios,

Here I thought you actually wanted to have a discussion on the Hamas - Israeli problem or even on the recent Davos talks but instead I see articles from Anti Zionist, Anti Semitic and Anti Israeli websites. At least post your sources for the article so we can see if it's from Jew Watch or other similar Anti Semitic hate websites.

I thought this might possibly be your agenda and I see I wasn't off the mark by much. It's not hard to find sources for all the attacks by the different Arab groups of the time (pre 1948 declaration of the State of Israel) that were the cause for the reprisals from Israeli troops you raise here but my friend I'm not going to play your Anti Zionist, Anti Israel and Anti Semitic game.

Until you return to the discussion don't expect to see me here replying to your diatribes in the form of a history lesson sourced from Anti Zionist, Anti Israel and Anti Semitic hate websites.

I will post some recent videos about the way Hamas educate, train and brainwash their children and how they massacre their own Palestinian brothers and then you can carry on your thread without me.

One thing more. Israel will continue to defend herself from attacks and you can continue to wallow in your diatribes against her. Remember this though the Islamic plan is working throughout Europe and is starting/continuing in North America and the rest of the world. That includes Greece. Our problem today will be your problem tomorrow. Sorry my mistake it already is your problem too but in the first stages. Watch over you own backyard Georgios before it's to late.

Peter

((youtube id="eTGbP55HGi8&eurl"))((/youtube))

((youtube id="YIBNRVgq59Y&eurl"))((/youtube))

((youtube id="7_OGhj43GAE&eurl"))((/youtube))

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
1/31/2009 7:19:21 AM
I must agree to Peter there.To refuse to answer and quote something else is a weak reaction to what is the truth in this conflict. Israel must have the right to defend themselves and they are doing so. Georgios is calling them nazis here and I find that as an insult not only on the state of Israel, but on the jews as people too. Try to behave Georgios!
Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2009 8:02:46 AM
Hi Mattias!

Responding to you doen't mean that I jumped over Peters' posts. I will give replies to everything.

I am not calling the Israel people nazi. According to the clip I posted a Jewish organization in UK says that. They must have some reasons to do so!!!!

Now I want to ask you a question. Why did Russians murder the known Swedish Jew RAUL WALLEMBERG? The Wallemberg family owns more than 75% of the swedish economy. Do we really know what happend in Poland during 1942-1944 and 1946-1948? Could that be a set up thing? Sweden is famous for having many folk libraries. Make a research you may find very strange information that they "forgot" to tell us in school.  

Both you, Peter and I, and most of the participants in this topic we know that many thousands of Israelites demonstated in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem against the war in Gaza.

I am pro-palestinian in matter that they are a suverain country with elected government, that Israel either they want it or not they must accept.

As for Israel. My country waited long, but Greece recognied Israel meaning that I accept this status. 

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2009 8:24:39 AM
Hi Peter, Mattias & Georgios,
Greetings!
Thanks for all your comments.  Georgios is just trying to show there is another side to the story and so do you Peter.

He himself has said very clearly that he is pro-palestinian but there is right in each party and there is wrong in each party.  No one is perfect.  Its just that each of you would like to see the truth and each claims the truth is true.  So, freedom of speech should be allowed.

However, this is now turning out to be a war both in Peter's forum and Georgios forum.  The war out there is still going on and a new war is just starting here.  All I said was I will not choose when it comes to the children because I cannot decide between an Israelite child or a Palestinian child because end point they are children.  How can I pray to the LORD and say - LORD, save the Israelite child only.  How is that possible?  If the LORD does not choose who HE accepts as HIS child, what gives me the right to?

So, why not let each person state what they need to state and let us all judge for ourselves instead of having a decision imposed on a person?  I agree with you Mattias on Israelites should be allowed to defend themselves.  At the same time, its also right if people are given a decision to make based on what they feel is right and what they feel is wrong.

Because, at the end of the day, if we ask the Palestinian to cut their hand, the blood is still red and so is the Israelites.  At the end, we all came from one GOD.  The root cause of all wars is the human being believing in their own religion and their own believes. 

I hope this message will not be misunderstood as its just my own views.  I apologise before hand if I hurt anyone's feelings or believes as this are just MY views.

Love,
Rinna
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2009 9:52:07 AM
Hi Peter!

Don't worry! You may ask why I started this subject. I will tell you. In this community we have no Palestinians to defend their rights and view of rights to live in what is for them a fatherland, a land given to the so called "chosen of God" people.  I will give replies to everything. As long as I see that you argue with documents I will do the same. We both know very well that this conflict is not about human children shields or a country leader leaving a session of the global elites. It is much more. It is the a matter of New World Order controlled by the Ashkernazy Jews (Turko-Mongoloid origin) who converted to Judaism and have nothlng to do with real Abrahamic Jews who are of Semitic and not Iaphethic race.

The ISRAEL-PALESTINE conflict will not end and it will be the reason for the WW III which already started.

It is clear to me that Erdogan, the Prime Minister of Turkey, made a big mistake which will cost him the elections in Turkey and his future in Turkey. But first lets see how the Zionist leaders will react in your elections because it seems that the ultra reactionary parties in your country will lead your Parliament and Government. 

You know, to build the Temple Of Zion you need very good allies. Israel and MOSHAD needs Turkey so they will support the opposition to win the elections in Turkey and they will try not to brake this good relations. Remember that Turkeys is a creation of the European Zionists like the crypto-Jew Mustafa Kemal Ataturk.

There will be a second front now. The PKK is ready to start war against Turkey. The Kurds in Turkey have similar problems to the Palestinians. They will unite, so don't count on the Pro-American  Iraq government to be an ally, the will never sign the Treaty of Shame, but they will give the Kurds a hand.

I started a new topic today on this subject. There will not be any replies but I will fill it with information from all kind of websites but also from compendiums of known universities which state that behind old this there is a 'holy" conspiracy controlled by those who deny MAN the right to live. That because the dream of the Zionist Jews is to rule the world and eliminate everything that is not "stolen" by Israel till not to DELETE all evidence that there are other cultures better and more human than the Ashkernazy Jews, the hords from Mongolia and Pamir and Altaic mountains who's country was destroyed by the Russians at the time Russia turned to Christianity and cleanse their south borders from the Khazarians who chosed Judaism as religion.   

As long as Turkey has committed genocides and still today occupies areas of foreign countries, Turkey will stay an allied to Israel. Remember Kemal Ataturk, he was a donce (half Jew-half Muslim). He was born some kilometers from here where I live.

Turkey like Israel makes raids outside their borders and Israel cannot afford to lose such a good Ally even if Turkey for their special reason attack Israel in global forums like Davos.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!