Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - Hamas Accused Of Torturing Palestinians
1/30/2009 2:41:19 PM
Hi Georgios,

Thank you for verifying the photo is not a true authentic photo - as you posted and 'threw it out there' and did
not say, either way.
Members have to wonder which way you were thinking.

Amanda
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza
1/30/2009 3:18:10 PM
Hi Jim,
Greetings.
Thank you for your oppinion and I just see there is no end to where we are going and I guess a great reasons of war happen because of a person's belief.

Thank you.

Regards,
Rinna
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - Hamas Accused Of Torturing Palestinians
1/30/2009 3:25:33 PM
Hi Georgios,
Greetings!
Thank you for your support and Yes, I know my main aim was the children.

In Malaysia, we are actually collecting huge amount of funds to buy medicines, food supplies, etc.  The Malaysian Red Cross team has been despatched over there together with doctors to help as they say on news - the children first and then the adults.

The Red Cross is also planning to evacuate children that are currently in the danger zone to a safety camp, be it whether they are already hurt or not.

There has been a lot of political disputes here in Malaysia and I honestly don't like it because again, its about who is right and wrong.  That is why the Red Cross team has decided and announced that they will to Gaza and help irregardless of race, age and religion but priority is children.

Thank GOD for that.  The church that I am currently going to is praying for the children irregardless of Palestines or Isralites and is praying for the war to end.

Our church has also collected donations and trying to find a way to send people to Gaza to see whether we can help.

So, in their mind, the children is of upmost importance as well as whoever is fighting the war.

Thanks with love,
Rinna
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2009 3:28:54 PM
Hi Joe,
Greetings!
Thank you for being here.  It would be great if we could say endless prayers for the children and for the war to stop.  Prayers are so important at this point of time as I know the LORD will know what to do.

In Malaysia, we are actually collecting huge amount of funds to buy medicines, food supplies, etc.  The Malaysian Red Cross team has been despatched over there together with doctors to help as they say on news - the children first and then the adults.

The Red Cross is also planning to evacuate children that are currently in the danger zone to a safety camp, be it whether they are already hurt or not.

There has been a lot of political disputes here in Malaysia and I honestly don't like it because again, its about who is right and wrong.  That is why the Red Cross team has decided and announced that they will to Gaza and help irregardless of race, age and religion but priority is children.

Thank GOD for that.  The church that I am currently going to is praying for the children irregardless of Palestines or Isralites and is praying for the war to end.

What we can do here in Adland, just my suggestion anyway, is to have a prayer group for the purpose of the children and to stop the war.

Love,
Rinna
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/30/2009 3:45:05 PM

Hi Rinna

I, too, am concerned about the children both Palestinian children and Israeli children.  It IS so sad to see what is happening to them and to see Palestinian children indoctrinated to kill and hate as young as 2 years old.  What kind of God would want that?  The Islamic God apparently. 

When you pray and when you care about the children, you ARE doing something and that is what is important.   However, we must try to get the adults to stop the killing and atrocities and if that means taking sides, sobeit.

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!