Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - Hamas Accused Of Torturing Palestinians
1/30/2009 8:54:00 PM

Hi Jim,

You are so right. People will eventually have to choose sides. In my opinion many have already done just that and you can see the results from the recent actions all over the world.

The dangers to the world are so easily seen but many either ignore it or prefer to hide their heads in the sand. What's happening in Gaza is a prelude to the rest of the world and that's already in advanced stages too.

The "Plan" is working and people will have to decide whether it is acceptable to them or not. The choice will eventually be if they succeed in their plan to either join them and convert to Islam or receive the punishment their religion demands of the "non believer".

We choose to fight for our right to exist and live in peace with our beliefs and religion.

Rinna, In the end if you want to save the children you'll have to choose. One side believes in the right for all to live in peace and harmony and the other doesn't. All you have to do is read their charter to see what their true aims are.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
1/30/2009 9:41:13 PM
Jim, Helen, Gerogios, Peter, Rinna and all people who have spoken in this forum''' Yes, we all need to take choose sides, but not just Hammas and Israel.. But a Soon choice will be an economic one, which is being set up by evil (the choice of putting a MARK on your hand or forhead), to be able to buy or sell anything legally; This is a choice between the Creator (GOD) and Satan (Devil) the real true choice is between GOOD and EVIL. "I feel most of you hope you make the right choice when it comes to it. (not just for children but for your own soul) Rev Rebecca
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2009 9:47:12 PM
Hi Peter,
Greetings!
Thank you for your posts.  I still don't believe when it comes children we have to pick sides.

However, I still respect yours and Jim's oppinion and you are entitled to decide and since you have made your decision, I respect that.

For me, all children deserves a right to live.  So, I hope and pray the war stops.  GOD is greater than all of us, its up to HIM to decide.

Thank you.

Love,
Rinna
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2009 11:41:21 PM
Hi Peter, Rebecca, Jim, Rina and friends!

I posted a picture. Good or bad choise of mine, the pictures sends a message to those who have ashes in their eyes. There is a massacer on children whos freedom were confined, restricted and very narrow.

For more than 20 days, 100 % of all children in Gaza, had no schools to go to, no hospitals to get any medicin if they were wounded and no crematoriums to be burned or grave yards to be buried
if the were killed.

The posts on my forum will be replied there.

Kindly regards
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza
1/31/2009 2:26:39 AM

Hi Joe,

You hit the nail on the head. The reason I started this thread wasn't in order to create controversy but to show information and news that aren't being covered by the conventional news media. Their reporting is one sided and biased in most cases and i thought it worth while to bring to the attention of our friends the facts as they are.

Israel definitely doesn't want war and one can see that by the 3 years with no retaliation for the thousands of bombs and mortars (almost 10,000 now)fired on Israel by Hamas. I doubt if many countries would have shown the restraint Israel did.

While all this was going on Israel was in the midst of peace talks with the President of the Palestinian  Authority. How many agreements were made and broken by them over the years? To many to count now but yet that is what we are striving for and the Hamas is doing the exact opposite.

I too would like to hear suggestions but I seriously doubt any will come up that aren't already on the table.

Thanks for your comments & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!