Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - Hamas Accused Of Torturing Palestinians
1/30/2009 12:16:22 PM

Hello Again Rina,

How do you propose protecting and raising those children right, under the circumstances?  Incarcerate the murderer and allow the child to be raised with the CEO or vice versa.

To my friend Gergios, the picture is definitely a photoshop job to support a position.  Not a truth as you imply with it.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2009 12:58:48 PM
Hello Georgios,

I agree with Jim, on the photo you have shared. 
It is definitely a fake, you can see the chains on the child's wrists are wrapped around and not locked if
they were proper shackles to incapacitate.

This is clearly a Demonstration of people in their particular cause.

Amanda
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2009 12:59:32 PM
Oh Jim! Jim, Jim!

I thought you could better than pathetic reply.

I thought you were a man of fantasy! I can easily write a book on that picture because I am sensitive, I have still some human feelings and I am always ready to defend my feelings. Suppose that you are right! Then lets kill some of your relative kids so you can undestand the value of a picture. A chained child means failure of your beliefs, of the whole system we live in and not a book, I can write encyclopedias on that. Don't play senseless and dumb to me. I know you aren't.

Do you want real Pictures? Well, you will have them. Go to my forum and don't cry man. They will be real and very sensitive. As for this thread I can only share a song to give some love and "agape" to Rina why she must stay with the kids whatever nation those kids come from or belong too.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2009 1:56:23 PM
Hi Amanda!

The picture is not real! I know that too! But the picture has a message out.
That is what counts! There are real pictures that are very shocking.

Happy Week End
Georgios   
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza
1/30/2009 2:34:24 PM

Hey Peter and friends!

Thanks for sharing all of this information.  It's sad that we don't hear about all of this on the news very often and in the right manner.  Everyone has an agenda other than, as Rina has expressed, to stop the war. 

I use to think that no one ever wants war, but after seeing some of the videos from the Palestinians (or Hamas - I don't know the difference at this time), I have to say maybe they don't want to stop the war.  All of the Israelis that I listen too DO want the war to stop.  But as we have stated in prior forums, they can't simply lay their weapons down and the war is over.  They would be over run by the other side because the other side wants to destroy all of the Israelis.  THEY are the ones who are causing the children to be killed.

Now, I don't hear or see any of the media putting the pressure on Hamas or Palestinians to stop the war.  They just show the colladeral damage that has happened to the people who happened to be civilians.  Where are the Jessie Jacksons and Bill Richardsons who are so good at being diplomats?  Why aren't these folks flying over in these areas to talk some sense in them?  Hmmm... maybe cause they would be killed on sight?   What ever happened to the UN?  Hmmmm...

I agree Rina, these adults should be working to stop the killing of the children.  But, when two sides make war in their cities... many innocent will be killed in order to stop the war.  It is sad and unfortunate!

Rather than just talk about the problems over there, lets discuss what could possible be done to get the war stopped?  IF we really want to see something done for these kids, let's figure out what WE could do to make it happen!

Any suggestions?

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!