Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HSIG - THE STATE OF PALESTINE QUIZ
5/23/2009 4:58:02 PM

Hi Geketa,

You raise an interesting point and one we've discussed in the past. History has a strange way of repeating itself with different nuances and in some ways I am seeing some of it in connection with the Popes visit.

I mentioned in previous posts that many in Israel were disappointed during the Pope's visit with things that were said, things that weren't said and things that possibly shouldn't have been said.

The main point of the articles was the enormous decline of Christians in all Islamic countries and the reasons. With one exception, namely Israel. In Israel the Christian population is flourishing and growing at a faster rate then the Jewish population. All the Holy places of all religions are respected and cared for as opposed to Islamic countries and that includes The Palestinian Authority. I was surprised that the Pope made no mention of the decline and killings of Christians throughout the world in Islamic countries.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Until next time.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HSIG - THE STATE OF PALESTINE QUIZ
5/23/2009 5:14:15 PM

Hi Helen,

Sorry for the delay in replying but on Thursday I had a small operation and had to rest my eyes and only today felt comfortable to start writing again.

Thanks for posting Michelle Malkin's excellent article. I share her dismay that B. Hussein didn't see fit to mention the terrorists that were arrested in New York. It certainly didn't surprise me since he has no intentions of dealing with the imminent dangers of home grown Muslim terrorists. Let's remember that the investigation started during the Bush administration and who knows if the FBI would have followed these criminals at all if B Hussein would have been president then.

The danger of home grown Muslim terrorists is a glaring one and part and parcel of Jihad and world domination. Read the next article and the attached documents and you'll see that it's all planned and mapped out to the finest details.

Thank goodness there are still legitimate and honest reporters out there that are willing to inform the public of the dangers and Islam's agenda of  Jihad and world domination.

Thanks again and Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HSIG - EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHARIAH COMPLIANT FINANCE
5/23/2009 5:21:00 PM
Hello Friends,

David Yerushalmi prepared a presentation/reports on Shariah compliant finance. We've discussed different aspects of Shariah law including the dangers of Shariah finance as being an integral part of Islam's Jihad and plan for world domination. This presentation consists of a very detailed video and several documents that show beyond doubt the intentions of Islam and the different directions they are using to reach and achieve their goals. All an integral part of Jihad.

Logical and reasonable people will have to open their eyes to the agenda that is not a secret and is there for all to see. Islam never tried to claim otherwise. They made and make their intentions know every day. All you have to do is open your ears, eyes and minds.  

Even those die hards that still think B. Hussein was a good choice can see the "connection" between the great pretender and Islam and should by now be aware that with his support before you know it Shariah compliant finance will be part of all banking institutions and finance houses. They are already there and you weren't made aware of it.

Listen to the video and read the different reports and see how far they've already progressed and you weren't even aware of it. As I've said in the past the writings on the wall all you have to do is read it.

Unfortunately the video isn't a youtube video and I can't imbed it here but please follow the link and watch it. It's that important. The down loadable documents there contain additional information that explain in more detail certain points that were only touched on in a general manner in the video.

Watch it here.

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HSIG - Breast Feeding Fatwah Sheikh Back At Egypt's Al-Azhar U.
5/24/2009 1:56:51 AM
Hello Friends,

Although I consider this to be a serious forum and one that in addition to much information not reported by the main stream media provides additional knowledge that might not be found elsewhere unless you are looking for it and know where to look.

From time to time it's necessary to take a break from the serious mode and have some fun. I must admit that the fun can lead you to the serious again as you will soon see but yet again the ridiculous should be entertained from time to time.

I read the article that brought about this short time out at Jihad Watch and had a good chuckle and then after laughing saw the serious side of it too. 

In 2007 Sheikh Ezzat Attiya came up with a unique solution to a long standing issue in Islam. How can unrelated men and women work together in offices and other places of employment when Islam forbids men and women not related or married to be alone together.

Quite a problem isn't it? Well not according to Ezzat Attiya who was head of the Hadith department at Al-Azhar University (one of the mainstays of Islamic Shariah law in the world). As I said his solution was unique. He proposed that the woman "suckle" the man (or men) and by doing so will become his foster mother and as such family and they are then allowed to be alone and work together.

Guess what? Al-Azhar University promptly fired Attiya but now the Cairo Administrative Court reversed that decision and Ezzat Attiya is returning to his former position at the institution.

As I mentioned earlier Attiya was the head of the University's Hadith department and is well versed in the Koran and with the following ahadith.

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their house. She (i. e. the daughter of Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Salim has attained (purbety) [sic] as men attain, and he understands what they understand, and he enters our house freely, I, however, perceive that something (rankles) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said to her: Suckle him and you would become unlawful for him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his heart will disappear. She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was there) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared. (Sahih Muslim 3425)

Muhammad tells the daughter of Suhail to suckle Salim. This will make her unlawful to him, that is, he won't be able to marry her because he will be her foster child. Thus it will be lawful for him to be in the house with her, and Abu Hudhaifa will no longer be angry.

So according to the advice of Muhammad suckling solves the problem and Attiya was only being the observant Muslim with his breast feeding hadith and for that he got the proverbial kick in the ass. (I wonder how this solution would be accepted in the Western world. :) )

In any case good old Attiya is back at his job and I'm sure the University hopes and prays he doesn't come up with any other perverted solutions to problems that in the real world aren't problems to begin with.

Shalom,

Peter

[ Monday, 18 May 2009 ]

Egypt court annuls Azhar's decision to expel controversial sheikh

Breastfeeding fatwa sheikh back at Egypt's Azhar

Ezzat Attiya will be rehired at Azhar

CAIRO (AlArabiya.net)

The case of the male breastfeeding fatwa, or religious ruling, just took another strange turn as the scholar who issued the controversial opinion was rehired after being fired by Egypt’s al-Azhar University.

The Cairo Administrative Court overturned the decision by al-Azhar's disciplinary committee to expel Ezzat Attiya, the president of the hadith department, for issuing a fatwa condoning the symbolic breastfeeding of grown men in 2007.

The court annulled the university’s decision to expel Attiya after he issued a fatwa permitting symbolic breastfeeding of men as a way to loosen the customs of segregation between the sexes in Egypt.

"No one can argue with a court order,” Sheikh Fawzy el-Zefzaf, head of religion and dialogue committee at al-Azhar, said in a statement Monday. “We respect the Administrative Court and follow its orders without thinking twice.”

Some students at al Azhar University who disagreed with the fatwa nonetheless endorsed the court's deicision, saying that no Azhar teacher should be expelled.

"I am glad the Attiya is back at Azhar because no sheikh should be expelled from his job for his opinions," Abdul Qader Ramadan, 23, told Al Arabiya.

Read the rest here

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: HSIG - Breast Feeding Fatwah Sheikh Back At Egypt's Al-Azhar U.
5/24/2009 3:18:14 AM

What the heck is this?  Is this about a grown adult man actually breast feeding?  It gets weirder and weirder and stupider.   What's next?  Is a man going to be suckling off of a goat or sheep something?  Maybe he'll get down there with a sow.  Oh, I forgot, they don't do pigs.

Helen
Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!