Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Sarah Pritchard

2404 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LUIS MIGUEL GOITIZOLO IS THE 168th PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
11/24/2008 12:13:12 PM
Bonjour and congratulations Luis,

Your bio was very interesting reading.

I had a look at your site and have bookmarked it. Have to confess to needing more time to take it all in.

You know, I don't think we ever waste any time in our lives and we always learn from whatever experiences we have.

Thank you for your participation in this community. I enjoy your input.

Thanks for sharing your wisdom.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2008 3:46:42 PM

Thank you very much Mattias, I feel rewarded with all my good Adland friends showing up to congratulate.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2008 6:18:23 PM

If you do not see graphics here, please refresh the page.

Congratulations Luis

Enjoy being POTW

+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/24/2008 8:25:46 PM

Dear Luis, I am so very happy that you are our Person Of The Week. What an outstanding and Upstanding Man you are and I feel very lucky to call you my friend.

You have been so blessed with many talents, but most of all with wisdom that so many people never learn.

Congratulations and Best Wishes for a very successful week here in Adland and wherever your travels send you my friend.

Beverly Kersey
+0
11/25/2008 9:31:05 AM
Hi Luis, we have been friends at Adlandpro and other sites for years now. I am so excited to see you in the spotlight. Enjoy this moment, and Happy Thanksgiving all. Steve

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!