Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LUIS MIGUEL GOITIZOLO IS THE 168th PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
11/23/2008 10:58:09 PM

Thank you Jim, Peter and Ana Maria for another outstanding forum, and for all your hard work behind the scenes.

Hi Luis,

Congratulations to our NEW POTW!!!

Your story is wonderful and if anyone deserves this exciting honor, it is YOU!!!!

ENJOY YOUR WEEK!!!

Hugs,  Jill

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2008 5:04:28 AM

Hi Dennis,

If in the last couple of days I have started to feel like a king, it is not because I deserve it but from receiving all these wonderful congratulation messages like yours now. 

So all I can say is,

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
11/24/2008 6:06:17 AM

Hello Anamaria, Jim and Peter! WHAT A KING!!!!

Hello Luis Miguel,

It is the very first time I have an opportunity to invite one King to be my friend! Isn`t this life a true wonder?

I have visited your site now aaaaannnnndddddd ... all what I can tell is, that I feel the luck of elementary knowledge to even understand things you are so familiar with! It must be great walking in your shoes :) !

And this Adlander recognition, as far as I can see, has been so well deserved. Truly, it`s a great to get to meet you !

I came to Adland a few months ago and from that moment, I feel as have passed through the Alice`s mirror ! Specially I feel that way after meeting a few metaphysicians, who have awaken the man sleeping under bear`s magic :) . Now I really feel as I lived in jungle, without paying attention to a basic things. Just seems, my physical being was struggling to survive :) ... and all other was in a deep dream.

Even though it is very confusing .... sometimes also disturbing ... I am grateful for being awaken for the real but invisible world!

Dear friend, wish you the bests of a good luck and light over your path!

Sincerely,

Vladimir

+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2008 6:16:05 AM

Dear Luis,

CONGRATUATIONS ON BECOMING 168TH PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW.

Glad to know about you and your family/traditional/professional life in detail here. You deserve this great honour and shall continue to get all the spirit of encouragement, love and affection from all the corners of globe at Adlandpro.com from everyone of our Brothers and sisters. Specially, I am very happy to know that you had/have taken very good interest in knowing about Hindu Religion through our Bhagavatha Puranam, written by our ancient Sage Veda Vyasa maharishi, one of the Divine Incarnations of Lord Maha Vishnu/Naryana, over 5000 years ago, and many other several works of great research on cultural/religious topics from many part of the world, linking them to the recent great scientific discoveries, known to our ancient fathers and mothers of this beautiful blue planet, mother Earth.

WE ALL LOVE AND LIKE TO READ YOUR POSTS OFTEN, WITHOUT FAIL, THOUGH I AM KNOW TO YOU RECENTLY FROM  OUR FRIEND JILL'S FORUM " A JOURNEY TO THE MOUNTAIN OF LOVE".

May God Bless you and your family, whoever right now assisting you!!!!!!!!

With Love, light, faith and peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2008 9:50:41 AM

Dear Pauline,

How kind of you to show up, and how rude on my part to reply so late. But these last days have been very intense for me and I was awaiting a special time in the morning to devote to you, who also are a very special person and one of my most dear friends in Adland.

As you know, I have been all focused on translating my book for many months, and now I am also very busy with planning in order to publish it. And not only has all this been keeping me from participating more actively in Adland forums, but also from being perhaps a little more urbane to my good friends here.

However, it has not prevented my following your activities "from a distance", for example your participation in Sam Plus' Article of Virtue; and now that dear Branka has finally convinced me to participate in the POTW, from taking this opportunity to start again and behave as a good friend of you in the future.

Let me begin by saying,

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo 

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!