Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LUIS MIGUEL GOITIZOLO IS THE 168th PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
12/3/2008 7:01:27 PM

Dear Patricia,

I very much appreciate your taking the time to come and congratulate me.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/11/2008 1:49:02 PM
Hi King Luis!

It's really nice seeing you here as our 168th POTW.  :)  I knew it was only a matter of time.  Also, your 'personal trophy' looks pretty sharp too!!

Thank you for spreading your positive energy throughout our community.  Thank you, too, for being my friend!!

Season's greetings...your OREO friend Steven.

PS...I apologize for my belated visit.

Time is but the stream I go a-fishing in.
Henry David Thoreau

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/14/2008 6:59:56 PM

Hello Luis,

I must apologize, as I know I have viewed this thread many times and even wrote a post but must have never hit the post button.  This happens when one has many irons in the fire at the same time. 

Forgive my tardiness in celebrating your POTW Award Win. 

Congratulations Luis, on being named the 168th Person of the Week.  I was excited to see you win and believe you are one of shining stars of our community.  I enjoy reading your writings in Jill's Mountain forum, you make all this stuff make sense and the way you pay attention to our attention spans is fantastic.   Just the right amount of information at each post.

I sincerely hope you have enjoyed your week and have no doubt that you will be one our POTY Nominees.  I hope you enjoy this belated congratulations and accept this crown. 

Thanks for being a friend,

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2008 9:44:19 AM

Hello Steven,

Never mind your belated visit, it is I who should be sorry for replying this late. Actually I was ill and had to take a few days' vacation, but your kind message has made me feel well and glowing.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2008 10:41:22 AM

Dear Jim,

Please don't apologize, I have frequently had very similar experiences with "many irons in the fire at the same time". And however tardy, I very much appreciate your kind congratulations.

I am also very glad about your enjoying my writings at the Mountain. As you may know, writing is something I have started enjoying only recently, and not only books but also articles on topics that I hope may be of interest or at least helpful to as many people as possible. 

So I have also started to feel a new kind of pleasure, that of beeing told that my writings are enjoyable. I suppose many writers feel like this, and I only hope to never dissapoint my readers. For it is not very easy to write in a language that is not your mother tongue, and this may explain my not feeling very sure about how good I am at it.

However, with the stimulus and help from friends like you, I can at least promise to always try and improve. 

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

P.S. That crown is great!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!