Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LUIS MIGUEL GOITIZOLO IS THE 168th PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
11/25/2008 3:30:22 PM
Hello Luis Miguel,

It has been a very long time since I have seen you around and I missed both you and your forum. I completely enjoyed your bio and love your art, such talent it rare.

I am so very happy you have won this week as our POTW. I hope we see more of you around Adland.

Thank you kind sir for sharing both your time and life with us.

Branka ,she does have a special effort on others don't she ? lol

Congratulations King Luis Miguel !

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/25/2008 3:34:37 PM

My Dear Friend Luka,

This is a special week for me at Adland, there is no denying it. But one of the main reasons for it to be so has been for me the feling of gratitude I have been experiencing at receiving some of the most beautiful and touching messages that I have ever been sent; among them, most specially this one from you. All I can say is it feels really wonderful to have such experience, and of course,

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/25/2008 4:10:47 PM

Dear Jenny,

How nice of you to visit. It's been a long time, and it feels good to know a real friend is there for you. All the more if my friend is an angel.

A good friend is the best of blessings, and you have always been like that to me. I can remember all and every one of your messages, as they were always kind and concerned, always encouraging.

When I first saw this one beautiful message from you I could not help showing it to my dear Goddaughter, so enthralled with emotion did I feel at that moment. She was nearby in the house, and I just needed to share it with someone; and I could feel she was gripped by emotion too.

Dear Jenny,

How nice of you has it been to visit. It's been a long time, and it feels good to know a real friend is there for you. All the more if my friend is an angel.

A good friend is the best of blessings, and you have always been like that to me. I can remember all and every one of your messages, as they were always kind and concerned, always encouraging.

When I first saw this one beautiful message from you I could not help showing it to my dear Goddaughter, so enthralled with emotion did I feel at that moment. She was nearby in the house, and I just needed to share it with someone; and I could feel she was gripped by emotion too.
All I can say to my dear friend Jenny now is, Thank You!; and,
God Bless You!

All my best feelings to you,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/25/2008 5:10:11 PM
Hi POTW Team,

I'm finally here (lol). It was about one week I had no messages from Adland and today I found out that I had to validate again my email address in order to receive them. So, I'm here now and I'm very pleased to see Luis as the new POTW.

CONGRATULATIONS  LUIS

Very interesting bio. Thanks for sharing it.

Enjoy your week,

Dimitra

+0
11/25/2008 7:21:31 PM

Luis, you finally got another honor that you deserve.  We met your through your Artshow and admired all you do.  It is with joy that we Celebrate yet another honor of POTW.  You deserve it and thank you for all your contributions to this community.

Bless you always,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!