Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Vessie Hartzog

732 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: LUIS MIGUEL GOITIZOLO IS THE 168th PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
11/22/2008 9:07:48 PM
Dear Luis,

Enjoy your POTW award!

Click to get the codes for this image.

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2008 9:17:30 PM

Dear Myrna,

It is becoming clear to me that being elected a POTW in Adland has other special rewards, like being congratulated by beautiful ladies. I so appreciate it.

As to my posts on cosmic cycles and the like, I will try to do my best so they will always be of interest to you.

Best Wishes in all you do,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
11/23/2008 4:43:58 AM

ESTIMADO AMIGO !

Драги Пријатељу,

DEAR FRIEND !

It`s a big honor to meet you here and to learn about you.

I learn Spanish at school, 4th year and like it mucho, mucho!

Your words in biography, and here in your responses, are so very inspiring. This will be a special week, and I  feel a true gratitude for this opportunity to "grab" a part of this cake and enjoy it very much.

Thank you!

Luka, Лука , Luis :) Babic

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2008 3:46:44 PM

Hello Ted,

It feels so good having good friends here at Adland!

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2008 6:15:28 PM
Dear Luis Miguel,

I can't tell how thrilled I was to see your name appear as the Person of the Week.   Branka has said it perfectly - it is Adland that should be congratulated on being able to attract a member of your calibre.  Your autobiography makes for fascinating reading.

Apart from being a great erudite in the truest sense of the word and a fabulous artist and art critic, you are one of the finest and generous natured people I have had the privilege of meeting here - and your extraordinary modesty is quite amazing.

I wont even attempt to comment on your writings, which we see are keeping the whole Mountain team on their toes! LOL but  would just like to thank you for your  wonderful forum on The Great Art of the World  which has given pleasure to so many of us (and you need to reactivate by the way! - just click "reactivate" twice)  and for your own highly enjoyable Exhibition of your watercolours on the Adland Arts Exhibitions

click picture to go to Luis Miguel's exhibition

Enjoy your week as King of the Mountain and AdlandPro y  felicidades para  ganar este titulo tan merecido y ni un momento antes de tiempo.

Con saludos y abrazos
Jenny

Saludos
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!