Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LUIS MIGUEL GOITIZOLO IS THE 168th PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
11/29/2008 6:26:45 PM

Dear John,

It is I who must be sorry for being late to reply. And it is a real honor to be congratulated by you.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2008 7:18:17 PM

Dear Branka,

It is true there was a kind of magic in your approaching me for this POTW nomination, at least I felt so because the reason I had not been able to accept it previously dissapeared more or less by the time you sent me your message.

However, my mention to a magic wand of yours had to do rather with my probabilities of winning the award, which I considered to be not very likely until then; and was made in a playful mood to express the possibility that there was a supernatural intervention in it.

I believe Anamaria was satisfied that my not accepting a nomination either by her or by dear Pauline Raina, who also approached me at other time for the same reason, was not due to any lack of persuasion but to sheer lack of time on my part. So you are right, and she was joking when she said she did not know what you had done for me to accept it.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo  

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/30/2008 8:14:17 AM

Thank you, POTW team!!

Luis, Congratulations.

I am so glad that Branka finally convinced you to to become our POTW this week.  You have written one of the best biographies I have ever read.  It was a chance to get to know you better.

Please forgive me for coming so late to your celebration.  I miss being here at ALP all the time, but I get here as often as possible and am so glad I go here to help you celebrate your POTW week!

God speed.

Judy

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/30/2008 10:06:08 AM

Congratulations, Luis Miguel!

I learned a lot from your art forum, I'm always glad to see you here at Adlandpro.  You greatly deserve to finally be POTW!  Enjoy your week and have a wonderful holiday season this winter!

Sincerely, Kathleen V.

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/30/2008 1:39:56 PM
Hi POTW Team,

Congratulations Luis Miguel on becoming the 168th POTW.  You are very deserving of this award and many others.  I am very happy to see you finally get the recognition you deserve.

384905axzur1mgtx.gif picture by jeana900

Beryl
This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!