Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LUIS MIGUEL GOITIZOLO IS THE 168th PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
11/26/2008 8:09:04 PM

Dear Rajaram,

This heartfelt message of yours has very deeply touched me, indeed, it is one of the most wonderful messages I have ever received. I sincerely thank you from the core of my heart for it.

My interest in India was born very early in my life, and when I first happened to read its sacred texts I was marveled at their depth of knowledge and expressive beauty. In the years that followed I became fond of the main Upanishads, and in quick succession of Bhagavad Gita and the Bhagavata Purana, which I treasure until now.

India is a wonderful country indeed, the root and mother of all civilizations. Even our Western languages all stem from India! You seem to be a worthy son of her. 

Best Regards,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/26/2008 8:26:54 PM
Hi Peter, AnaMaria and Jim,
Thank you for featuring Luis, he is a wonderful example of 'Living Your Dreams'.

http://www.celticgardens.com.au/images/visart_frizzell_ancientportal.jpg
Ancient Portals~Charles Frizzle

Hi Luis,
I am so glad you finally consented to participate in POTW, you have so much inspiration and knowledge to share. It takes courage to recognize your gifts and live your vision and you do that in a beautiful and humble way.

Your bio is fascinating and I follow your work even though my mind can sometimes get lost, it resonates somewhere within me. I am also an admirer of your Great Art of the World forum.

Peace be your journey, Gerri

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/27/2008 7:52:45 PM

Ana Maria, Peter, and Jim: Looks like another winner has been chosen!

Luis, I have had the honor of visiting your country not too long ago. In fact the company I work for now has maintenance done in Lima. I visited a place called Trujillo, and found the people friendly, helpful, and yes, there is much culture in Peru. I salute you my friend, as the 168th Person of The Week, I am happy to get to know you, and hope you've enjoyed your week in the spotlight!

+0
11/28/2008 6:35:05 PM

Hello Luis

Congratulations on being selected for this weeks honors as POTW. You certainly deserve the honor.

I believe that your life is an inspiratiopn for others to live their dreams and persue their goals. I have read many of your posts in the forums, particularly on Jill's Mountain Of Love forum. You seem to have a spiritual way of viewing the world and a special talent for sharing that experience with others. You have done what so many others have only dreamed of doing. To stop your daily routine and take a journey through life like you have done is something very special. I appreciate you sharing your journey with us and I look forward to hearing more about the rest of your journey. Take care Luis and Thanks for the lesson.

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/28/2008 8:36:27 PM

Dear Anamaria, my Romanian friend, 

I was very sorry to reject my previus nomination, but I considered it impossible to accept as translating my book was taking most of my time and effort at the time. Even now I am finding it a little difficult to catch up at replying to all the wonderful and kind messages that I have been receiving every day. I just keep trying...

Branka just came up with her proposal at the right time for me to accet, as I had just completed the most difficult part of the work and there only was some finishing left for it to be over. I just said yes to an enticing challenge.

As for my being a winner... maybe you are right; at least, I have never felt myself a loser. It may just be that this late in my life I have finally found what I most like doing (for I always loved to do many things), even though writing in a language that is not my mother tongue is sort of difficult for me.

Anyway, here I am, happy with the results of all this and excited at being congratulated by so many good people, all of them wonderful friends like you, with beautiful messages expressing true friendship and love.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!