Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LUIS MIGUEL GOITIZOLO IS THE 168th PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
12/1/2008 3:54:21 PM

Dear Gerry,

I was so honored by receiving your congratulatory message, that it made me feel special even though it was only for a while. You have used words that I will never forget, particularly as they come from such a fine and knowledgeable lady as you are.

And I also feel very proud in your having followed my work; it always gives strength and confidence to know that you are read by intelligent people.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

PS. I loved the Celtic portal in your message too!

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/2/2008 9:48:29 PM

Sunny Greetings from California to Everyone!

Thank you, Peter, Jim, and Ana-Maria, for this special forum. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.
Dear Luis,
Congratulations for
being voted the
168th Person Of  The Week !!!

Welcome to the Club!
I enjoyed reading your bio very much. Thank you for sharing the story of your life. You have had an interesting and full life with many talents.

I wish you all success and happiness
in everything you do!

JoAnne Green, 150th POTW
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor
Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability
Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/2/2008 9:52:17 PM

Congratulations Luis for being our Adland PERSON OF THE WEEK !!

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2008 4:13:37 AM

Hello James,

Thanks a lot for taking the trouble to come and congratulate me on this POTW award. I appreciate the kind message and words.

As you might feel like coming back to Peru some day, and perhaps visit this time Machu Picchu, our greatest attraction, here is a photo to entice you to...  

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2008 5:04:16 AM

Dear Billdaddy,

Sorry for the long delay in replying, I have had very intense and busy days of late and it is only now that I have been able to sit and write you back.

I deeply appreciate your kind and sincere words of congratulation in a message that indeed is one of the most beautiful that I have ever received, if not the most beautiful of all.

What you say is true, I have a spiritual way of viewing the world which, among other things, lets me perceive kindred spirits like you. I believe it is the spirit which actually sets the world and everything in motion and which gives life to all beings of creation. I believe those who fail to perceive it are missing the better part of life, and you are quite obviously not among them.

I believe there is also a kind of magic about everything that makes it all look specially beautiful at times; still more, I believe the whole world is magical, and that some day we will all perceive it as such.

But you obviously know all this, were you not blessed very recently with the arrival of a new member in your family? So I will stop here. 

Thanks again,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0