Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LUIS MIGUEL GOITIZOLO IS THE 168th PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
11/28/2008 9:29:02 PM

Dear Sarah,

It is great to see you again after such a long time. I am very happy you found my bio interesting, and I very much appreciate your saying so.

You are so right about our never wasting any time and our always learning from any experiences we may have in life. In my case, I believe my not finding success earlier was actually fortunate, as I could have been spoiled by it like so many people have.

Not that I think I have foud great success yet... In my opinion, that is something one can never be sure to ever gain.

Of course, the lessons from bad experiences have also been instrumental in my life. They have been very good teachers all along.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

PS. I hope all is well with you always, and go ahead in your successful course forever. 

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
11/29/2008 7:56:24 AM

Hola mi amigo y felicitaciones. Mayo cotidiana de hoy y se que es un bendito y le trae mucha alegría.

Jose Buccheri

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2008 10:44:23 AM

Dear Beth,

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2008 11:32:17 AM

Dear Beverly,

Please forgive this delay in replying to your warm message. I have been very busy and for all my wanting to comply, only now can I do it.

However, I am not so sure to be the person you are describing. But if so, well, it really feels wonderful to have friends like you. It makes one wish to improve. 

All I can say is, 

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2008 12:52:34 PM

Hi Stephen,

I appreciate your showing up in this very special moment for me. It's so wonderful to have good friends like you.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!