Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: LUKA BABIC IS THE 163rd PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
10/18/2008 3:02:07 PM

Luka

Together we will make our grannies proud and ascend to the top of the tree..... and then fly anywhere we choose from there, without the need for grannies aid.

+0
10/18/2008 3:11:52 PM

Neil,

Thank you for being so kind to use this opportunity to teach me about things which I try to avoid.

I`ll try to explain.

This is a bigger problem maybe than I can realize, but I hope  you`ll again find right words to help my peace to come at all.

All adults around me still remember me as a total clairvoyant child. I was speaking about events, names from people never seen .... and all what I have ever told, was fulfilled. I wasn`t aware of anything. Two words were exactly clear to me from the moment of my birth: God and Love.

My mother`s parents, who were watching over me while Branka was working ( a lot of time, too much time) were always speaking against my Mom. Branka just always have imperative to take care HOW DOES SHE EARN. Also, if anyone was suffering, but didn`t have to pay ... she didn`t ask for money.

Her parents have offended her so very often, comparing her with charlatans and cheaters who became rich over night, and my Mom, with so real gifts and a big knowledge and very hard work ... earned sometimes less than we need for food.

Growing between two fires, having fear : WHAT IF MOM IS REALLY INSANE? ..... I actually have earned a fobia of my own talents and gifts which I have supressed most I could.

Branka doesn`t force me even to listen about "her stuff" ... I came to hate word ENERGY :( ...

But, as days passed and I became older, I am sure that my mother is ,LOL but true, TOO INSANE ... and amazing being ... but still I have not a courage to go deeper. I have heard her, teaching some one, that she explained ABOUT THINGS IN WHICH THERE`S NO MISTERY AND THAT ALL CAN BE EXPLAINED WITH A FEW PHYSICAL FORMULAS ...

Yes, I wish to say, I don`t know how to settle this my inner conflict.

Thank you Neil.

I think I understand your words.

HUGS!

Luka

+0
10/18/2008 3:14:15 PM

UUUPPSSSSSS , WISHED TO SAY, TOO SANE :)

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/18/2008 3:30:29 PM

Luka

Vibrations is all there is!  Science has proved that beyond doubt..... atoms and molecules are vibrating..... sound is a vibration.... light is a vibration.....

now the lets consider the mind..... if it did not send vibrations an EEG machine would not work, and since a mind can send vibrations why is it a mystery to believe it could receive them or be in tune with those resonating elsewhere?

Fear is nothing more than

F alse
E vidence
A ppearing
R eal

It is our fear that holds back a "knowing" that is all inclusive.

As we let go of our fears, the vibrations will speak clear....... and as we focus proper thoughts - the vibratory patterns we create in our reality - will influence our future and shape our destiny..... and reach out to aid others willing to be open to receive.

By letting go of our inner fears we open the doors to greater understandings.

Too many times we will allow others the power to give us fears we never had. Thus the chatter of well meaning others, may have temporarily quieted your inner knowing...... but it is only quiet to your conscious self. Your inner self is, and always will be, very much in tune with the greater "I AM"

Does any of that make sense to you?

Neil

+0
10/18/2008 3:38:04 PM

Thank you Neil!!! So great way to explain so sensitive things.

YES!!!!!!

I think I understand.

I am sure I understand.

I`ll contemplate now.

I like this definition for fear. It is so true! False Evidence Appearing Real.

I hope you are just happy knowing that you have removed a Mont Blanc from my head.

How simple!

BLESS YOU DEAR FRIEND!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!