Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: LUKA BABIC IS THE 163rd PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
10/18/2008 12:13:35 PM

Thanks Team

Luka

I'm delighted to see you win POTW.

Your professional approach to Adland along with your humor and honesty always is a welcome addition to my day.

Your wisdom is clear and the love you have for your mom is a delight to feel...... yes I not only see it I feel it.....

I wish you success in your ventures and love the fact you will always be a child. Should the world events allow us to meet some day I hope it is climbing a tree...LOL

Love Light and Laughter

Neil
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/18/2008 12:23:26 PM
Lets meet at the tree soon- I like the idea!

+0
10/18/2008 2:14:49 PM

I WILL LAUGH NEXT 8 MONTHS!!!!

Neil !!!!

How can I thank you for this?

I know you are well educated when the resonance and all following it is in  question ... I am sure we are now fully attuned, and you can sense my joy and laughter!

Last year, when THE GANG IN RESONANCE  was gathering at Adland (24/7) ... each time when I caught up a very special sparkling in Branka`s eyes, I knew : Joe Downing or Neil Sperling. Ah, my admired Buddy Peter helped me to find right name for that incredible Gang :  אורבני

And about our meeting at the tree!

I know you are too busy, as my Mom is, and I think you haven`t heard that from her ... But she found a way (now take this seriously, I am really not kidding) to turn her watch back ... I`ll ask her to turn the both of us to be again 4 :) ...

AH, THAT WOULD BE CLIMBING!

Cann`t wait to meet you and to hug you for this incredible joy!

HUGS AND KISSES TO ELSIE !!!

Luka  

+0
10/18/2008 2:41:54 PM

PS   Neil, I hope you Granny is alive ... Even though mine has a lot of sweet speech with her pangs of conscience ... I am not sure she will be able to assist to the both of us :)

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/18/2008 2:53:33 PM

Luka -

I knew that would make you smile!

The "Gang in resonance" is a GREAT name and that gang is a great gang "always" ....... funny thing about resonance - even when apart the gang can reach a state of being so in tune they can still resonate together - -even if for fleeting moment..... That is because when vibrations come together in harmony, time and distance play no barriers, and thus the gang still can (and do) meet without any physical knowledge.

One gang member will have the memory creating the inner feeling which vibrates out..... and we all meet again in the twinkling of an eye - Physically we may not be aware of the reunion, yet the heart within each of us feels the lift.

I see your moms picture here from time to time when I am too busy to say hi.... I feel her love and inner strength and gain a lift - and in the moment following when she is open I know she will feel it too...... and no doubt there are times when I feel her..... it is following that feeling will lead me to see her picture.... and you too my friend... you are part of that great vibration of peace, love and power!

Peace Profound

Neil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!